PDA

View Full Version : all the kame hame hars

JC Denton
Feb 27th, 2002, 04:12 PM
there are loads of differnt kame hame hars
35. Kame Hame Ha "Turtle Destruction Blast"-Dragon Ball's signature attack. The user gathers energy between the palms of their hands and then releases it. The technique was invented by Kame Sennin, and it took him 50 years to perfect it. It was performed by Gokou after only having seen the move done once. The name Kame Hame Ha was thought up by Akira Toriyama's wife. In an interview, Akira said, "I told my wife I just couldn't think of a name for the attack. Then she said", "How about Kame Hame Ha?".
Who can perform it:Son Gokou, Muten Roshi, Grandpa Gohan, Jackie Chun, Kuririn, Yamucha, Son Gohan, Cell, Tenshinhan, Majin Buu.

36. Ashi kara Kame Hame Ha "From the Feet Kame Hame Ha"-A technique used by Gokou during the 23rd Tenkaichi Budoukai to propel himself at Piccolo. He needed his hands free, so he fired the blast from his feet.
Who can perform it:Son Gokou

37. Kame Hame Ha Gaeshi-Gokou's ability to use a Kame Hame Ha, to counter another Kame Hame Ha. This was used to block Jackie Chun's Kame Hame Ha at the 21st Tenkaichi Budoukai.

38. Hana Gaeshi Kame Ha-Tenshinhan's ability to block a Kame Hame Ha by putting his hands together in front of his chest.
Who can perform it:Tenshinhan

39. Kame Hame Ha Max Power-Jackie Chun's strongest Kame Hame Ha that he used to blow up the moon.
Who can perform it:Jackie Chun

40. Shunkan Idou Kame Hame Ha "Teleportation Kame Hame Ha"-An ingenious conjunction of two moves formulated by Gokou. He stands in front of the opponent, gathers the energy for the Kame Hame Ha, then teleports behind them and fires the blast.

41. Chou Kame Hame Ha "Ultimate Kame Hame Ha"-A very powerful Kame Hame Ha used against Piccolo in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budoukai.

42. Waiting Kame Hame Ha-A type of Kame Hame Ha where Gokou waits for his opponent to attack him, then lets the blast loose. He only uses it once against Freeza.

43. Magaru Kame Hame Ha "Turn Around Kame Hame Ha"-A type of Kame Hame Ha that seems to miss the opponent, but then turns around and hits them in the back.

44. Renzokou Kame Hame Ha "Continuous Kame Hame Ha"-A training technique Gokou uses only once while training in the Capsule Corp. Gravity Ship. He fires several Kame Hame Ha's which circle towards him and then he tries to block them.

http://www.goes.com/~dbzinfo/images/fod.gif

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Thats pretty cool knowing that stuff about the kame hame ha,but where do you find stuff like this

DragonSphere
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Wow, I thought there was only like 3 kinds. :roll:

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Wow that is amazing, by the way Jackie Chun is the same as Master Roshi because tey are the same person

nanjij
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:07 PM
^ r u sure?

thats not all of them i know two more off my head well the english translations

they r somethig like
warfare turtle blast wave
ultimate warfare turtle blast wave

seriously i think there r many more, i remember seeing them on a site ages ago

JC Denton
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:13 PM
yeh, there probably is more and more will come i should imagin in the future, if and when they make any new seriess.

nanjij
Feb 28th, 2002, 04:19 PM
well GT has prbbaly loads of new kamihamehai's in its series ive seen 2 maybe 3

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by nanjij
well GT has prbbaly loads of new kamihamehai's in its series ive seen 2 maybe 3

Gt does use a load of new forms of the kame hame ha

007_JamesBond
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:32 PM
What I mean is that during the DB world tornament there is Jackie Chun who is Master Roshi, he is desguised because he knows that he is the only one that could have any chance of winning it and the only one to stop Goku, he doesn't want Goku or the others to know that it is him and that he is the best because Goku was the best at the time and Roshi only one because his legs were longer

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:31 PM
yeah we know we know.But anyways look up the gt series to see if there are any new forms of the kame hame ha