PDA

View Full Version : please tell me...:(

silenthill3
Feb 27th, 2002, 10:46 AM
spoilers ... spoilers... i guess

hey, i have a really strange question, metal gear solid 2 hasnt come in to europe yet, and im thinking about buying the game, but the other day i was reading a magazine were they said there was a different ending... . well i was looking at the pics were a saw raiden trying to kill snake( i guess), please , without telling me the story (please), just tell me if this is the ending of the game? but do not tell me the story or reason 4 this being happening i just want to know if this is the ending of the game.just say yes or no:)
tanx :)))))))

GaseousSnake
Feb 27th, 2002, 10:52 AM
I dont think so.The answers NO

silenthill3
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:12 AM
that picture a saw showed raiden figthing with snake, is this the end of the game? once again yes or no

thank u 4 your patient guys

GaseousSnake
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:20 AM
If u r talking bout the US Version then the answer is still NO

Pu the Owl
Feb 27th, 2002, 02:50 PM
No, that's not the ending of the game :)

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 27th, 2002, 03:07 PM
Fortune and GaseousSnake answered correctly already.

GaseousSnake
Feb 27th, 2002, 05:45 PM
r u sure u saw raiden fighting snake?

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Maybe its the picture of something where you can hit snake when he gives you the sword

merylsilverburg
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:48 PM
I may be wrong, but that could be a pic from the Japanese version....you know, the casting theater, where you get to swap characters to fight different people.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:49 PM
Hmm thats weird.Could it be a totally different version or just something to tease people

merylsilverburg
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:42 PM
Man, that be mean if it was a teaser. Tryin' to freak people out like that. Sheesh! But, in a way.....how can RAIDEN kill Snake? I mean, c'mon!! That young, puny, whiny guy killing off the legendary Solid Snake? That'd be the day....:sarcasm:

GaseousSnake
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:49 PM
or maybe its another version of metal gear????????

o well,i know i wanna get the jap version and the british version

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:42 PM
are the UK version and the japanese version totally different?

Dark Angel
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:08 PM
completely off topic but how'd you do that pic in your sig gas snake?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:26 PM
First off you need a sig pic.i had someone make one for me.but then after that you have to have a site to put them on.Then you write in a link under your signature in you control panel.I suggest you go to the help forum and go to signature making and request that someone makes you one and then ask them if they can host it.Anymore Q's just ask me vis private messenger