PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing.......?

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:57 AM
I'm sitting here bored out of my mind waiting for my next class to start (thankfully my last for today). So I just wanted to know what others are doing when they read this post. Are you in school, at a friends chillin, or maybe your just home (where i'd like to be:laugh: ).

happy_doughnut
Apr 21st, 2003, 01:51 PM
I'm here... at home. Just taking a small break from HSG3, listening to a song from the Clash, and getting ready for a much needed nap :yawn:.

Barely began spring break today... [:disturb:], so I doubt I'll be bored this week !

Pu the Owl
Apr 21st, 2003, 01:59 PM
I'm at home, sneezing a lot. I'm hungry, but I try to keep myself busy, finishing some silly unuseful web sites. I'm replying to emails and deleting spam from my inbox. What else? I'm furious because I don't have batteries for my CD player, and I hate being forced to use the PC to listen to music :P

mark0™
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:05 PM
Im extremely bored. Wondering what I should listen to, Coldplay, The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin or The Foo Fighters. Should really be studying but I'm over-confident when It comes to school. Its Raining too, first time in ages since Spring came along, which sucks because I'm confined to my house. Blah.

Chara
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:41 PM
I'm sitting here bored as hell. I just finished spring break and I was supposed to go to school today but I didnt really feel like going.

Heh, right now all I'm doing is staring at the wall.

Gadzoox
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by mark0™
Wondering what I should listen to,

BOWIE!!! :D

I'm at home, and just about to go to the bathroom and then go play some Silent Hill 2! (Notice how I go to the bathroom first, so I don't wet myself from fear!!! ahahhaaa, I'm so clever!! ;) )

Piggle_humsy
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:46 PM
I'm at home, replying to posts and checking msn messenger while my sister watches west wing. I'm looking around the frontroom realising it really needs a tidy and the table is full of lolly wrappers! oops bad me! :D

It's pretty late so I'll probly go upstairs and go on comp in my room and find pictures for new sig!
byeee!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

SplinterJD
Apr 21st, 2003, 07:43 PM
I'm on my computer looking up several websites, posting at different forums and just generally trying to chill out even if i am sick as with a cold.:P

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 21st, 2003, 07:45 PM
As we I post this I have a guitar in my lap, fingering out chords and stuff.I'm also listening to Creed and watching Face/Off on Dvd.

DragonSphere
Apr 21st, 2003, 08:05 PM
Doing some homework (gonna stay up late tonight doing it...and perhaps tomorrow as well :boo: ), and listening to the radio.

Vicious_2003
Apr 21st, 2003, 08:24 PM
Im deviding my attention between "Hellen Of troy" a mini series on the USA network, WWE RAW, and Posting/reading posts here on the forum. Also Awaiting my name change to go though as you can probably tell by the banner my new name will be Vicious_2003

Nelo Angelo
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:43 PM
Playing Skies of Arcadia: Legends. :)

I got a new special rating. :B

*is a Sky Battle King* :D

Oh, and posting this message. :O

And listening to music.

Big Dude
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:17 PM
Im sitting here, as always, in front of my comp thinking what to do. I have such a list of things to do that I dont know where to start and overall end up not doing anything... As I sit here reading through posts, listening to some tunes, and ponder what to do Im finishing off the rest of the "giant chocolate bunnies" ( :blank: :sick: :S :blergh: ) Now all that is left is to wait the next hour out for night night time...

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:18 PM
I just got in from playing some serious ping pong with my friend. I should prolly finish my paper but i just bought a new anime so i'm thinking i'll prolly just check that out instead:P

BlackThornn
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:35 AM
Hitting the water pipe and watching Office Space. Itching for some sort of debate after having run dry on the Bill Maher forums. :roll:

Beretta55
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by BlackThornn

Hitting the water pipe and watching Office Space. Itching for some sort of debate after having run dry on the Bill Maher forums. :roll:
ah i love office space such a great movie:cool:

just visiting this place a little bit. then maybe to watch some TV then play some dynastay warriors 4 and try to get past more of it with wei. then probally going to hit the sack thats if i dont wake up at like 5 am in the morning sleep walking:disturb:

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:13 AM
Its 5 am and I can't sleep because I was working nights last week. The cats are running around the living room and I can hear my wife snoring all the way from the bedroom. :laugh:

Berserker
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:30 AM
At work having a break, looking if I've missed much during the easter weekend...

trunks69420
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:53 AM
9:55 am... dont know why i am up... just went to bed a little while ago... listening to korn and having plans to play either THPS4 online or Phantasy Star for GC... Not sure which... Jonathan Davis will reveal the answer to me i am sure:) Oh shite... I should probably get more sleep since i gotta work tonight.... oh well....

ssjtrunks13
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:59 AM
I'm in computer science waiting for my next class.

DSgamer
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:09 AM
ditching school, crashing @ home w/ my g/f (she ditched too!!)

ssjtrunks13
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:40 PM
JUst got home and chillin' listening to music.

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:16 PM
Didn't go to my classes today. I'm having too much fun with my new cable modem:happy: Now I'm waiting for a call and that sucks cuz I want to go out and have some fun tonight........ohh well what can u do.

DragonSphere
Apr 22nd, 2003, 06:47 PM
About to finish up a huge ass essay draft due tomorrow, and if I have time later, (which I doubt), then I might go play some Xenosaga.

hijakedGTR
Apr 23rd, 2003, 06:06 AM
9:08 pm Just got back from my g/f place had dinner with her and now just reading these forums, playing some tunes (coal chamber):phones:, talking to a friend on msn.. just basically chillen out before i boot up ye ol' dreamcast for a bit of memories :approve:

XxmandykissezxX
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:16 PM
Me? I'm just eating some easter candy and working on my web site :). I 'm about to go downstairs and get some milk because this chocolate is pretty sweet ^_^

ToxicUK
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:37 PM
a belgian chocolate, a laptop (with internet connection) and a PS2 playing around on GT3 just drivin anywhere in arcade mode. aaahhh bliss compared to the stress of the day.

Redpyramidhead
Apr 24th, 2003, 10:31 PM
I take personal offense to the quesiton in the title of this thread. Do I look like somebody who knows what they are doing?:frust:

:laugh:

Anyways, I'm zoning out mostly. Listening to music. I'm thinking of getting some Xenosaga in later. Either that or I will take the easy way out and just play NFS. My brain is tired. *yawwwwnnn* Maybe I'll go to bed early tonight.

Hey...check it out...I have a pulse! I can't wait to tell the others...mwahahahaha. :evil:

My PS2 beckons...it calleth my name!

Ok, that settles it, I will definately be playing videogames tonight.

_RED_ stuff

DragonSphere
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Finished taking a shower a few mintues ago, and am just checking my e-mail right now. But I'll probably squeeze in some time for good ol' FF Origins. :king:

trunks69420
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:34 AM
I just got home from work... drinking some heineken... it sux..... thinking of playing some THPS4 online.... maybe just some good ol GTA will do the trick... Talking to a friend online.. and thinking of what to do tommorow...

Berserker
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:33 AM
... drinking some heineken... it sux.....

How can that suck???;)

I'm at work waiting for the weekend to kick in, gonna party hard this weekend so I can't wait...

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Sitting my VB class waiting for it to start. Hopefully going to pick up a game or two when I get done.

The Skum
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Im downloading old WWF theme songs......im a collector.

ToxicUK
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Sitting here typing this because PS2F is the only site thats been in my history for the past 2 weeks...

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Just got back from work.........and it looks like I won't be drinking or going out tonight:shame: But it gives me a chance to get some posts in here so that's a good thing

Big Dude
Apr 25th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Me? Tonight? Well... Im sitting here mindlessly staring at the moniter because of sertian situations that suck ass... :broken: I'll probly head to bed earlier tonight, maybe I'll make it there before 12... :bag:

trunks69420
Apr 27th, 2003, 10:57 PM
Just getting over the pain of being horribly raped in Halo in deathmatch mode... and losing in Mario Party 4... i am a loser:( but i rule in DUCKHUNT!!!! No one can touch me!
Oh well... now i am going to goto bed soon to goto work tommorow....so goodnight to you...

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 28th, 2003, 10:06 AM
trunks don't worry about halo too much. I had to shut down a certain somebody because he was bragging too much. After this weekend he'll think twice before messing with the Azuma Ninja:ninja:

fantasytiger
Apr 28th, 2003, 10:18 AM
practicing with my brand new ninja sword :love:

Lost_myth
Apr 28th, 2003, 10:31 AM
I'm in my major with my friends, listening:phones: to the All American Rejects, thinking of how spring break sucked since it is now over and reminding myself to do my homework and :smirk:remember my gym shoes- damn wish i had my lunch money--- lol oh well. :bang:

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 28th, 2003, 11:30 AM
originally posted by fantasytiger
practicing with my brand new ninja sword

A ninja sword...........sweet!

ToxicUK
Apr 29th, 2003, 01:38 PM
The "swish" of slicing through the air. Dont break aunties china dear... *smash*:shock:

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:13 PM
I'm sitting here wondering what to do, homework, watch anime, or play some more FF Origins? I'm pretty tired from having an early class today but I don't want to go to bed, this is the first night I haven't had something major due the next day. Well actually I do but screw that..........it's party time for this ninja!!!:scream:

ToxicUK
Apr 30th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Im going to play GT3 soon and ive been working on a graphic - which ill post up in Gallery soon.:ghost:

ssjtrunks13
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:08 PM
I'm just here at the computer chillin' to some music, rap and R&B.

Big Dude
Apr 30th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Humm... lets see now, I just finished watching my new movie Escaflowne and now... now Im doing my homework, or atleast atempting to... and listening to some tunes. (also, hopeing someone will come online on msn so that i can stop doing home work and talk :crack: )

ToxicUK
May 1st, 2003, 12:53 PM
Seeing if i ca get my GBA TV tuner working on my SP...:cool:

Azuma_Ninja
May 2nd, 2003, 01:49 AM
it's 3:00 in the morning. I just got back from hanging with some friends. I should probably get to bed soon since I have school tomorrow, but I only have one class and it's in the afternoon:happy:

trunks69420
May 3rd, 2003, 12:42 AM
I am drinking some rolling rock... Seagreams... molson canadian... hanging w/ some ninja freak(azuma)... Getting ready for some halo deathmatch/co-op... Cant wait...

XxmandykissezxX
May 3rd, 2003, 11:53 AM
Listening to Fuel...working on a computer graphic project for school. I'm pretty tired, but it's all good in the hood :)

Infernal Mass
May 3rd, 2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by XxmandykissezxX
but it's all good in the hood :)

keepin' it gangstah!

I'm eatin some chewy starburst, and downloading music like it's going outta style.

digimortal
- and i'm outee like i stole somethin'

Azuma_Ninja
May 3rd, 2003, 03:49 PM
catching up on some posts before i have to go into work tonight. My family just got home so getting out of the house for any reason is a good thing:laugh:

trunks69420
May 5th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Enjoying my new high speed internet w/ some delicious pizza:)
I am also pondering when i can buy all my cat wire to network my systems to my router... Damn that expensive cable!

Azuma_Ninja
May 5th, 2003, 09:28 AM
after a nice bowl of cereal, it's time to collect my books and then it's off to college. Thank god the semester ends in a couple of weeks. I'm so ready for a vacation.

trunks69420
May 7th, 2003, 03:48 AM
Just got home.. really tired... posting on ps2fantasy... playing some Midnight club 2 and its off to bed... oh yeah... and pizza:)

dan da man
May 7th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Typing this message abviously, and listening to coldplay.

Azuma_Ninja
May 7th, 2003, 12:45 PM
I'm getting ready to take a test in my networking class. Also trying to catch up on my posts since my cable modem went down at my house. trunks69420 I think my modem caught whatever yourse had:laugh:

trunks69420
May 8th, 2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

I'm getting ready to take a test in my networking class. Also trying to catch up on my posts since my cable modem went down at my house. trunks69420 I think my modem caught whatever yourse had:laugh:
That sux dude... Ask for a service call.. my problem turned out that on the outside conncection there was oxidation... oh well... Hope u get it sorted out.

I am getting ready for bed so i can wake up early and purchase my xbox live kit later... YES!!! cant wait.... and lunch at applebees... so i guess you could say that right now i am thinking bout tommorow...

Azuma_Ninja
May 9th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I'm sitting in the computer lab wishing that this semester would just end!!! I only have one more week to go, but I have so much work to do it's ridiculous. My thumbs are out of shape because of the lack of videogame time i have these days. Summer come quick!!

stormshadow
May 9th, 2003, 10:36 PM
It is 11:38 pm and I am playing Phantasy Star Online like today was the end of the world. I just got a new weopon called the Partisan Of Lightning +60. It is the most effective weopon I have got my greedy hands on yet.

Pu the Owl
May 10th, 2003, 11:14 AM
I was jumping around the room like an idiot and my bass fell on the floor with a scary noise...

*checks*

It's not broken, it seems :phew:

Better I feed my stupid cats now. And without jumping, or I might break them too!

trunks69420
May 10th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Enjoying the fruits of several service calls to my cable company... now all of my systems are online w/ a broadband connection... I think i am about to play PSO for xbox and then maybe some Unreal... But now i am getting ready to go see X2.... i know im late...

Azuma_Ninja
May 11th, 2003, 02:56 PM
waiting for my research to get done printing. Why would a teacher for a course like networking technology make us write a paper? Thank god it's the last week of college!(a big WOOHOO)

Azuma_Ninja
May 11th, 2003, 03:09 PM
waiting for my research to get done printing. Why would a teacher for a course like networking technology make us write a paper? Thank god it's the last week of college!(a big WOOHOO)

Nelo Angelo
May 11th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Just finished watching Hellsing ep. 6 again.

I love that series. @_@

Piggle_humsy
May 12th, 2003, 02:08 AM
I'm waiting to take kids to school, just brushed their hair and oldest one(7) is crying because her hair was all knotty from her scratching her head and it hurt to put the brush through it!
Serves her right really!
They have chicken pox at the mo!

Watching the washing on the line blowing in the wind, and the starlings flying overhead.

Listening to my music! Typing this post!

There I think I covered everything! :D

x x x x

ssjtrunks13
May 12th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Just sittin' at the pc right now feeling like sh*t. I kinda feel light headed and my mouth is dry as hell.

trunks69420
May 12th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Just woke up.. thinking of playing either wolfenstein or Phantasy star online on my xbox live... Not sure what i want to do... i should clean my room but that would be bad...

Azuma_Ninja
May 12th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Sitting at home bored out of my mind. This is my last week of school but already it's dragging on. Ohh well at least when it's over maybe that little voice that's always saying "do ur homework" in the back of my mind will shut up:laugh:

"shut up brain or i'll stab you with a q-tip"
-homer simpson-

Piggle_humsy
May 12th, 2003, 04:33 PM
I'm sitting here watching Graham Norton with Jerry O'connell (Vern from Stand by me! yey!) And I'm talking to my dog on the phone as my sister has left the phone with him while she's run upstairs to get something! lol! I can hear him sniffing the phone! aww bless! Yes I'm crazy! Have you only just figured this out?? :confused:

blaa bla woo woo wee waaa!

No i'm not on drugs! This is me normal!

x x x x

trunks69420
May 13th, 2003, 02:57 AM
getting ready for bed.. stripping naked and burning a mark over my left breast... well maybe not all that but i am getting ready for bed... gotta get up early to get the new marilyn manson cd today... The Golden Age Of The Grotesque ... i hope it is as good as i think it will be.... night all!

Azuma_Ninja
May 13th, 2003, 01:59 PM
Catching up on some posts. Wondering which game should I play: Phantasy Star Online(GameCube), Tenchu3(PS2), or more FF Origins(PS)? Ah decesions decesions:P

trunks69420
May 14th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Listening to my new marilyn manson cd... getting ready to sleep... Gotta get ready for the matrix!! Oh.. sweet dreams this evening i hope:)

Piggle_humsy
May 14th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Crying! :cry: :cry: :(

stormshadow
May 14th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Right now I am chilling at 4:42pm with my buddy Shawn playing the game Burnout 2: Point of Impact Director's Cut. If you like racing games I recommend it.

Azuma_Ninja
May 14th, 2003, 04:02 PM
I just got done playing a little PSO. Now I just have an hour to kill before Yu Yu and Kenshin come on cartoon network. I'll prolly play some more PSO but this time multiplayer, that should be an easy way to kill some time.

trunks69420
May 17th, 2003, 02:29 AM
I am at a friends house.. waiting to get an herbal remedy... i am going to prolly sleep all day tommorow... as i have no work yet again!! (good for fun... bad for $$:()... that and playing some Mike Tysons Punch Out ... ohhhh yeaaahhhh!

Azuma_Ninja
May 17th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Just got up. Don't know what the plan for the day is yet. I want to get my hair cut and play some burnout 2, but I'm pretty sure my friend is still asleep.

ssjtrunks13
May 17th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I came here after visiting a new forum called Gamer Hub because I got bored.

Azuma_Ninja
May 19th, 2003, 01:12 PM
I'm just being lazy today, taking it easy. I've been out with friends this entire weekend, and now I'm pretty worn out. I had a good time though so I can't complain.

stormshadow
May 20th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Going to Apple Bees....Yum Yum

Azuma_Ninja
May 20th, 2003, 08:21 PM
About to start studying for my last 2 finals tomorrow. There's just something about academics and me that just doesn't click. Oh well by this time tomorrow they will be all over with and I can finally say I got through my first year of college!:party: :shappy:

If any of the crew sees this post and are up for something tomorrow let me know, cuz I want to celebrate like it's going out of style

mark0™
May 21st, 2003, 05:32 AM
Got a Maths Exam later (studying just now). Got a Higher Biology Exam on Monday that im gonna nail. Hey Ninja, im gonna go out on Tuesday to celebrate my exams finishing, "celebrate" a.k.a. get plastered with booze.

Berserker
May 21st, 2003, 08:25 AM
My boss is away today so I'm the highest in rank;)
So we downloaded the return to castle wolfenstein multiplayer demo. And we're playing for like 2 hours straight of capture the flag with the five of us on the internet it's freakin'excellent.
I found out one of my collegues is a real bad mother when it comes to FPS :laugh:

Azuma_Ninja
May 21st, 2003, 01:08 PM
I just finished my 2 test today. That's all folks, I'm finally done with this year. I didn't do so good on my second test though:( but my prof. did say that i got a really high grade on my paper and that she wanted to make a copy of it and everything, the funny thing about that is I did that paper the night before it was due. Hopefully I'll be able to hang with some buddies tonight if not then i'm going to get some serious suikoden III time in:laugh:

originally posted by mark0

Hey Ninja, im gonna go out on Tuesday to celebrate my exams finishing, "celebrate" a.k.a. get plastered with booze.

Sweet man i'm hoping to do the same.......*raises bottle* here's to the end of the semester!!! :party:

stormshadow
May 22nd, 2003, 06:28 PM
Rigth now I am playing Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube. Also I'm eatting a large bag of Orville Redenbacher's Extreme Butter popcorn. However the festival is yet to come.

Azuma_Ninja
May 23rd, 2003, 01:44 PM
Getting ready for another wild night of partying with the crew (trunks69420, Stormshadow, synicalgohan91). It should be a good time, I just grabbed my dreamcast for the sould calibur tourney:D

Rei
May 24th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Having my breakfast and lazying around. Best occupation ever ;)

Big Dude
May 24th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Ahh, yes. Morning to all! :shappy:
Just checkin the forums out... the usual runs. Now I off to engulf myself in hours of playing Xenosaga!! :love: :lick:

Zanku
May 25th, 2003, 09:07 AM
Listening to music, drinking a cup of Tea, i should get a job :nerv:

Azuma_Ninja
May 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM
I finally came back home from a long weekend of partying. Now I'm browing the forums catching up on some posts and deciding what game I should play tonight.

stormshadow
May 26th, 2003, 01:46 AM
it is 2:41 and still I'm trying to figure out why I am still awake. I have been up all weekend partying with some friends of mine......maybe i'll fall asleep.......at the......computer.....ZZZZ!

Azuma_Ninja
May 26th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Getting ready to go chill with my friends. My bro's coming along and he's awesome to hang with so it should be fun. We're having a system link deathmatch in halo, what a frag fest that's going to be.

Zanku
May 26th, 2003, 02:33 PM
I am eating Chicken with Black Bean sauce, and Egg Fried Rice :phew: Yum.

mark0™
May 26th, 2003, 08:03 PM
We're having a system link deathmatch in halo, what a frag fest that's going to be.

System links 0wns. I play my dad and little brother over it, me against them 2 in a team, and I usually whoop them at about 50 frags to, on average, 10 frags.

They are just so bad, And I'm just so good.

I hope I have broadband available by when Halo 2 comes out to play it over Live!, i need some real competition, and I cant go to any LAN parties, even if I Found one nearby. All I can do Is system link with my bro and dad or play my friend... who may I add is also crap.

As for what I'm doing, im sitting on a PC, at 2 am, wondering
"What Am I Doing?"

Need Food... :disturb:

stormshadow
May 26th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Getting ready for a big deathmatch in Halo. Gonna smoke some punks!

Krazy
May 27th, 2003, 12:03 AM
playing dragonballz budokai....getting ready to beat gohan up in training mode for 9 hours straight to relieve stress....

trunks69420
May 27th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by mark0™

System links 0wns. I play my dad and little brother over it, me against them 2 in a team, and I usually whoop them at about 50 frags to, on average, 10 frags.
They are just so bad, And I'm just so good.

I hope I have broadband available by when Halo 2 comes out to play it over Live!, i need some real competition

man.. that sys link battle was at my house and i was tearing up.. azuma had me beat a couple of times but we were kneck and kneck.. we will have to challenge you w/ Halo2.. Halo is god.. .had to add that;)

As for what am i doing... typing this and listening to music.... which reminds me.. over to the song for the day thread...

Zanku
May 27th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Am going to study soon, for my media studies exam in 8 days time, but i am eagerly awaiting the post...every sound i hear i look out the window :laugh: lol...

Azuma_Ninja
May 27th, 2003, 01:49 PM
I'm waiting for my ride to get here and then it's another fun afternoon with the crew. Isn't hanging with your friends the best? Too bad there's not going to be enough peeps to play the system link halo:(

Krazy
May 28th, 2003, 12:02 AM
I'd be playing halo right now if I had anyone to play it with. One player is a little less fun now after beating it in legendary. I need to just hire some homeless guys off the street to come and play it with me.

trunks69420
May 28th, 2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Krazy

I'd be playing halo right now if I had anyone to play it with. One player is a little less fun now after beating it in legendary. I need to just hire some homeless guys off the street to come and play it with me.
Poor guy.. you can wait a little longer for halo2 and get xbox live and then you dont need anyone there... AND you get your own screen....... Allthough there is nothing like listening to multiple people cry out in agony from defeat.. in your own living room:)

Oh.. i am at my home right now and typing this... recovering from a weekend of heavy partying... halo tourneys and other fun things.. like accidentaly burning down a part of my bathroom!! OH FUN!! and mom just got home about 2 hours ago and she is :mad: :mad:

Azuma_Ninja
May 28th, 2003, 01:25 PM
It's like 2 in the afternoon and I just got up like 1/2 an hour ago. Wow my bed is the most uncomfortable thing you could ever imagine sleeping on. I'm debating weather I should take the floor over it tonight cuz my back is killing me right now. Anyways what i'm doing is posting on the forums while my clothes are in the dryer. Then it's upstairs to try and clean my room:shock: Then later tonight I want to hang with my best friend.

originally posted by trunks69420

OH FUN!! and mom just got home about 2 hours ago and she is

:mad: :mad:

Wow man is she really that mad?

trunks69420
May 28th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Wow man is she really that mad?

You know it.. she found weed.. cigars... cigarettes ... booze... and oh yeah a bathroom burnt to a crisp... in case you didnt notice;)

Right now i am still hearing shite from my mother about this.. she is still talking to me as i type this telling me how i need to improve my life... i am about to take a shower and then its off to work till 2 am to pick up some damn cookies... but after work its hackey sack time...

Azuma_Ninja
May 28th, 2003, 03:06 PM
originally posted by trunks69420

Right now i am still hearing shite from my mother about this.. she is still talking to me as i type this telling me how i need to improve my life...

Man that sucks, I can't beleive she found all that stuff. Was she on the thorough(sp?) investigation or was the evidence just out in the open?

Anyways what am i up to? Well I just put on my cast and I guess I should get back to cleaning up my room, but I dont' want to go up them staris again:laugh: Well I'll have to anyways if I want to get at my PS2 and X-box........so there's my dillema.

trunks69420
May 29th, 2003, 02:41 PM

Man that sucks, I can't beleive she found all that stuff. Was she on the thorough(sp?) investigation or was the evidence just out in the open?

I have no idea.. but today i told her not to start w/ me and that i had enough of it yesterday and she wasnt even mad.... she just let it go as i think she seen that it was getting to me enough as it was... which is cool...
Right now i just finished spaghetti w/ meatballs and homemade bread... now its shower time and off to work

Azuma_Ninja
May 29th, 2003, 10:20 PM
I just got back from an excellent night of fishing:dozey: I probably should start a paper I have to email to my prof tomorrow but being the procrastinator that i am i'll wait till tomorrow.

trunks69420
May 31st, 2003, 05:48 AM
I just got home...i had a great night of underage drinking, partying, smoking and sex:) What a great time.. now i am in a drunken stupor and am tryign to type w/out too many typos... but after that its off to sleep and hopefully see bruce allmighty *crosses Fingers*

Zanku
May 31st, 2003, 09:42 AM
I just came back inside from the garden...it is so hot i cant bear it. Drinking cold lime juice...too hot...help me..... :P :heh: :(

Beretta55
May 31st, 2003, 06:29 PM
Just sitting here drinking a pepsi and listening to some powerman 5000. kick ass band i might add :D but tomarrow im going to see the Italian Job. i cant wait this movie is going to be awesome. but when you have jason statham in a film it always is;)

Azuma_Ninja
May 31st, 2003, 08:47 PM
Just got back from hanging with friens. I'm thinking it's going to be a quite night with just me and PSO. I need to level my character up so I can share my stories with my other friends who are fanatics with that game.

Zanku
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:44 AM
PSO
Isn't that game on the Dreamcast? Or am i thinking differently?

mark0™
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:52 AM
Phantasy Star Online? Im sure they had it on the Dreamcast, maybe not online, now for the Gamecube.

Come online Zanku, Fraud Lady is on (It's really a Guy!)

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 1st, 2003, 03:18 PM
Just got done showering, so it's time to check the forums. I'm waiting for one of my friends to get up so we can hang out today. Ohh well I guess it's back to PSO for now!

Yes PSO is on Deamcast but it's also on Gamecube and X-box.

trunks69420
Jun 1st, 2003, 06:05 PM
finishing up a tasty kahuna burger and then its off for some brute force action w/ azuma_ninja:)

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:02 PM
Just got home. I feel very tired for some reason so I should probably go to bed(haha yeah right). Sunday night though what's really to do? Looks like another evening in front of the tv playing PSO and chillin with my ferret.

Zephyr
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Chilling... eating a quiche and some fritters whilst watching some TV on the GBA - its crap TV tonight anyways so im not even looking at it much.:roll:

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:10 PM
I've been playing a lot of Phantasy Star Online lately. So it's break time for me. I'm cruising the forums and about to start searching the net.

catatonia
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:49 PM
I'm sitting here talking to my girl and.. just relaxing. So.. nothing much here. :P

trunks69420
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:11 AM
sitting at my pc w/ a tasty malt beverage at my side.. thinking of playing a game.. maybe some old school tetris or maybe T&C surf Design.... not sure yet. Or maybe i should just get some sleep!!

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:23 AM
I got up early today to hang with a friend. What a surprise she didn't show. Now I'm both angry and tired. Now it's the hard choice of going back to sleep or getting a jump on the day.

Synbios
Jun 6th, 2003, 09:30 PM
I just joinedXD

I'm kinda feelin dizzy today from all that's happenin today.......:dizzy:

Cuz like, I left my earlier site that I joined a time ago and I just joined here today.......

:dizzy:.......Still Dizzy.......:dizzy:

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:29 PM
I just got back from work. Yes I'm working with a broken ankle but I need money so I'll look past that little detail. Now it's time for some fishing with my friend synicalgohan91.

DSgamer
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:13 PM
im overexcited cause im going 2 six flags marine world with all my friends on monday and i graduate next friday

Zanku
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Sitting here wandering how i forgot to post in here earlier...i was eating Cherry's then...yum!

Right now i am downloading Day of Defeat(World War 2 Half-Life mod) its a 170mb file...over 56k! Got 85%, leaving it for the 1 hour 45 minutes left while i sleep...:phew: goodnight :zzz:

Edit : Just realised i have a cold :sick:

Beretta55
Jun 7th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Just surfing the web and listening to powerman 5000. I also have to beat RE0 for my friend since he is beating code verconia x for me. lazy kids we are:laugh:

Jubei
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Just finished a great game of Planetside, postng here and then its of to bed for me :)

God how time flies when your couped up in a small room glaring at a PC monitor.

Zanku
Jun 8th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Jubei

God how time flies when your couped up in a small room glaring at a PC monitor.
Definately...lol :laugh:

Im going out now, going out some place to eat :lick:

trunks69420
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:27 PM
just checking out the forums hanging w/ azuma, stormshadow, and synicalgohan91... plan on getting shit faced:)

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 8th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Just got home from your house trunks;) This weather is so humid today I feel like just falling face first into a pool(if I had one of course). Just checking the forums now before I move on to some other activity.

stormshadow
Jun 14th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Trying to find the remains of my PS2 controller. I was playing a game earlier today and it pushed me over the edge. I was fighting a boss and he would not die. So I cranked up the bane meter and let the controller have it. So far I found one of the motors, a piece of the main circuit board, the R2 button and of course the cord. At this point I've lost count of the controllers that have unfortunatally been sold to me. Maybe I'll have better luck against that guy when I get home from the store. I hope they have the translucent black controller........again I mean.:frust:

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 14th, 2003, 05:38 PM
listening to some kick a** music. I'm pretty bored since I've been home all day today. Oh well I guess I should hang with the fam at least a little. Hopefully something will come up later where I can go and have some super crazy fun!!!

stormshadow
Jun 14th, 2003, 08:20 PM
I have taking a break from treasure hunting to play some Phantasy Star Online. However I am still a little hot under the collar. The fact that I found some really rare items has calmed me down a lot. I found an item called magic stone "Moola" and an extention called Cure/Poison. If you play the game you know what I'm talking about. If you want to trade find me online, my name is Beowulf a HUmar at level 69......69.(Billy Madison)

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:12 AM
I just got home from hanging with stormshadow:pimp: Listening to some PvD and just realising it's father's day. Sleazy and anyone else who is a father on here Happy Fathers Day!! :party:

synicalgohan91
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:22 PM
at the present time i am downloading some great techno music off kazaa. ( Paul van Dyk )

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Same here! Can't wait to hear him. I love his live London concerts. For all of you from the UK I would recomend seeing Paul van Dyk. I wish he would do a tour around NY, but I don't see that happening:(

synicalgohan91
Jun 15th, 2003, 10:42 PM
is see there is another paul van dyk fan in the ranks thats cool and what a avatar

ssjtrunks13
Jun 16th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Nice sig Synical. ANyway, I'm on the PC after waking up at about 4:30am.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 16th, 2003, 01:25 PM
I'm listening to music right now currently looking for something to do today? Darn cars needing gas and me a week to go before i get paid.

synicalgohan91
Jun 18th, 2003, 08:41 PM
getting ready to play one of my favorite Playstation videogames demolition racer. classic crashing action.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 18th, 2003, 11:45 PM
I'm watching The Matrix.......just checking the forums before i get back to the movie

synicalgohan91
Jun 22nd, 2003, 10:36 PM
just got home from a lady friends house now im going to see what my friends are doing

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:14 AM
Just got back from the dentist. Now it's time to catch up on some work around the house. I should prolly get some more sleep after the night I had, but knowing me I'll just rough it out.

trunks69420
Jun 23rd, 2003, 12:25 PM
Just woke up and disabled my router and sent it back.. the damn thing never worked:( Now i am talking w/ my girl and hoping to get in some more harry potter time before i have to goto work...

Chara
Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:51 PM
Right now I'm sipping a lemon to try to make my throat feel better after a day of eating flinstones vitamins as if they were candy.

blindman
Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:25 PM
You know, thats what i did with the FN vitamin pills. I ate lke 3 a day when they are only supposed to be eaten once and my throat is killing! specially becasue its orange citrus.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:20 PM
Just got back from hanging with stormshadow. Nothing like chillin withe another ninja:ninja: while playing Auto Modellista, and ATV Off Road Fury. Let me end by saying there was a lot of trash talking going on tonight.

stormshadow
Jun 27th, 2003, 12:49 PM
There is nothing wrong with a little competition between a couple of professionals. You do have to show who the top dog is(me)so the rest know their place in the food chain right Azuma. I'm just messing with you...........or am I. Trying to remember the rest of the weekend besides the beating that Azuma suffered.

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Beating? do you mean the Maxxis nationals? Cuz I think I tore you up in our tie breaker for Stadium Cross.:laugh: Oh god I have to be in work in like 15 minutes so I'm just killing time. Hopefully going out drinking afterwards (there's really nothing better to do in my town) with hot women. But first I have to suffer this NY heat inside of a kitchen. Last night we temped it out at 140 degrees. That gives new meaning to the phrase if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

dan da man
Jun 27th, 2003, 03:31 PM

Oh god I have to be in work in like 15 minutes

You must live near work?

About to have my Tea, at 9.30pm, so late, just had a pain killer becuase I pulled a muscel im my back, and been playing on midnight club 2 all day, work tomos:yawn:.

omni vengeance
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:11 PM
I'm creating excess gas...ah...it feels good...

stormshadow
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Trying to find a good thread. I think I've gone blind. Maybe in the future my sight will come back.:fold:

Chara
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by omni vengeance

I'm creating excess gas...ah...it feels good...

Doesn't it? :laugh:

Right now I'm sitting here bored as hell, listening to some lil Jon. Can't go anywhere cause my mom took the car so she's out having fun and I'm here bored as hell on a friday...

Beretta55
Jun 27th, 2003, 11:06 PM
Sitting here listening to some Breaking Benjamin,man.......im so bored and i need some new games and maybe an anime video. I can buy the cowboy bebop movie DVD at suncoast......i have to get that but alas its 11 o'clock so no way i can go to the mall now:P

Nelo Angelo
Jun 28th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Listening to A Perfect Circle and talking to a friend on AIM.

Blah.

Sleazy P Martini
Jun 28th, 2003, 04:52 AM
At work.....on a Saturday.....again :(

Azuma_Ninja
Jun 28th, 2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

I hear ya man. I'm working a double today too.....which sucks:(

synicalgohan91
Jul 1st, 2003, 09:15 PM
just finishing off a little auto modellista, while listening to techno music and talking to the lady. Hows that for neing multi talented

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:06 AM
I just got up. Nothing I like better than sleeping in on my day off. Now I just need to find something to do............hmmm this could take awhile.

dan da man
Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

What so wrong working on a saturday? I work on a staurday, hehe (every bodys lifestyle;) ) right now im talking to Hideo Kojima on aim, well im wishing right now.

nycgamer
Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:30 PM
What am I doing right now? I'm itching like mad to get home so I can play my new games on my new PC.... hot diggity damn, I'm excited!

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:44 PM
I'm currently sitting here downloading music. I'm pretty bored right now but I can't complain because I got to go swimming for the first time this summer:) Hopefully in a little bit my buddy will get home from work so we can play a little ping pong(good times ahead).

Nelo Angelo
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:02 PM
Currently I'm looking for a old topic on this board and watching TV.

omni vengeance
Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:14 PM
I'm just sittin' here...bored. Being on multiple forums at once is hard...

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 3rd, 2003, 01:25 PM
After a hard morning/afternoon of farming with my uncle in the blazing sun I'm finally relaxing. I'm making myself lunch as I get cleaned up to go into work tonight, and then a Kick Arse party afterwords:scream: :party:

dan da man
Jul 4th, 2003, 04:49 PM
What up? Drunk and listening to 50 Cent uncensored!:evil:

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 5th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Just got back from work. Now I just need to sit back, relax, and enjoy what's left of the weekend. Actually I need to get out of the house before I'm roped into doing more farmwork.

Chara
Jul 5th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Trying to shake off this massive hangover. My mom had me run errands all day with my sister and that hasnt done much to help me. I still am trying to get some sleep to make up the lack of it last night.

blindman
Jul 6th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Listening to music (Delirium-Silence), searching the web for whatever and completing my 400 post count :D.

SplinterJD
Jul 6th, 2003, 08:17 PM
Well im posting on here pretty easy really.:cool:

And doing the usual graphics making.:cool:

stormshadow
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Still have'nt got my eye sight back but a little time is always beneficial.

Azuma_Ninja
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Listening to one of my fav artists. Deciding if I should go and have some fun with my friends or actually get some work done around the house. Being responsible could ruin this day.....oh well the day just started.:happy: Can't wait to play with more bottle rockets with stormshadow