PDA

View Full Version : Easter wishes

Hylas
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:43 AM
This is only for those (I don't exactly know who around here) that today celebrate Easter!

Happy Easter!!! :happy:

DSgamer
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:50 AM
HAPPY EASTER EVERBUDDY :-D!!!!

Beretta55
Apr 20th, 2003, 11:23 AM
whoooooooooooooo yeah! time to break out the lemon heads a keg of dr.pepper! yeah!:laugh:
but easter is an awsome day for me today i get DW4 yay:P
but
Happy easter everybody!:D

Gadzoox
Apr 20th, 2003, 12:34 PM
I celebrate it only to get chocolate! I have no clue, nor the desire to know, what it's really about!! :D
happy easter everyone!

DragonSphere
Apr 20th, 2003, 12:59 PM
My family and I are rushing to get to church as I type this, since Mass starts at 11:30, which is located downtown (another 20 or so minutes). Oh well...Happy Easter everybody! :party:

ssjtrunks13
Apr 20th, 2003, 01:38 PM
I stopped actually wanting the chocoloate about a couple years ago. Happy Easter.

Big Dude
Apr 20th, 2003, 01:50 PM
:party: HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! :party:

..........CHOCOLATE 4EVA!!!! :love: :shappy:

Hylas
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Yeah, chocolate is great and it tastes so terribly good :drool:

trunks69420
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:51 PM
YES LEMONHEADS!!!
I also eat starburst jellybeans constantly! I love Godiva chocolate... that or anything that melts in my pocket and i have to lick clean:) Oh yeah and happy easter!

BlackThornn
Apr 20th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Happy Rabbit Day everybody!

Dun get sick on too much chocolate, now! ;)

Rei
Apr 20th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Happy Easter! Yummm... chocolate! But I had too much of it! :blergh:

Piggle_humsy
Apr 20th, 2003, 07:53 PM
MMM! Yeh I only like easter for the chocolate :pig: and prezzies as my nan doesn't buy me easter eggs as apparently I'm too old! 20! Too old! I think not! Anyways she bought me a bracelet and necklace set which was actually nice! And I got one small easter egg from my mate! Winnie the pooh! aww! :D

Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

p.s.... Ssj how can u stop wanting the chocolate! ITS CHOCOLATE!!! HELLO?? :lick: Who cares if it comes in the shape of an egg!

Rei
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Piggle is right: who cares if it's an egg or anything else? It's still chocolate! Ahhh, Willy Wonkaness for all! But I feel kinda sick now.... *burp*

ssjtrunks13
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:20 PM
It's not the shape, I just don't care for chocolate like I used to and most of the time for easter I don't even get what I like. I also don't eat M&M's as much as I used too, I've found there are lots of stuff I don't really like that I used to like and stuff that I don't like anymore all together. I don't know why.

Nelo Angelo
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Meh, Happy Easter. ._.

Easter I think was to tell that this was the day Jesus Christ died I think.

Preventer Wind
Apr 20th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Beretta55
but easter is an awsome day for me today i get DW4 yay

What a great Easter present :laugh: Why rush to church when you can slaughter hundreds of people on your ps2? Great game though.

I did nothing...well I did search for plastic eggs that had money in them. But I did it all for the money. Family came over and we celebrated Easter and my whiny nephew's birthday (Which does not fall on Easter) But that is it...I cleaned my room...it smells good...and it's shiny. HOW EXCITING!

Rei
Apr 20th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Nelo Angelo

Easter I think was to tell that this was the day Jesus Christ died I think.

Nope, Easter is actually the celebration of his resurrection. That's why it's considered to be, for most Christians, the most important celebration of the year from a religious point of view (yep, could you tell? it's not Christmas but Easter...). Wow... sometimes I surprise myself :laugh:

Nelo Angelo
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Rei

Nope, Easter is actually the celebration of his resurrection. That's why it's considered to be, for most Christians, the most important celebration of the year from a religious point of view (yep, could you tell? it's not Christmas but Easter...). Wow... sometimes I surprise myself :laugh:

Ah, thanks for the correction. ^_^

Infernal Mass
Apr 20th, 2003, 11:52 PM
happy easter everyone!

mark0™
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:14 AM
Hmm, I thought Easter was all about the end of Lent? Ah who cares, its all about Chocolate these days :)

Hahaha my dog tried to bury an Easter Egg, he mad, he once eat a £10 note, but for some reason he wont touch anything lower than a £10, lol, my dog is spoiler.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:44 AM
It's that too, but mostly the resurrection stuff. Friday I hope to have a big hamburger or steak, I just don't care for fish and we hardly eat shrimp.

ToxicUK
Apr 23rd, 2003, 02:53 PM
OK then what Easter eggs did everybody get. I got a celebrations, mars, Creme Egg and Belgian chocolates egg... MMM still eating them - but i eat them slowly i dont just gobble em up.