PDA

View Full Version : Arty Farty Me....

Holding_Caulfield
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Ok here are my doodles they r not PS2 related is that ok? They are from my LotR site so instead of posting individual links to each pic I'm just gonna link to the gallery on my site...

Enjoy.... My Drawings.. (http://www.2madcowsmoovies.com/lotr/art1.htm)

Not exactly art I guess but here's a link to my LotR wallpaper gallery too, if u want a wallpaper made for you with ps2 peeps on it etc PM me and send pics lol Wallpapers (http://www.2madcowsmoovies.com/lotr/wp1.htm)

That's all!:roll:

HC.
:love:

Hylas
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:45 AM
I especially like the drawings! They look so good! I'd like to see Aragorn too in the future! Will you draw him? :confused:

Gadzoox
Apr 20th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Aragorn is so sexy! Draw him! And Elrond is secsay too!!! (and don't deny it, you know he is!) ;)

Those are really good though, particularly the last one. But I just HAVE to comment on the web page, did you make it yourself?! It's so beautifully done!! Oooh, I also really like your wallpapers, but why dont you have any of Elrond?! Hmm?!?!? ;)

Rei
Apr 20th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Yes, draw Elrond! And Boromir!
But I like especially Pippin and Merry... hmmm... I mean the portrait of the actors! :right:

Pu the Owl
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:05 PM
You shall draw Gollum! I'd like to see a pic of Gollum to, next time you have a pencil and a piece of paper, think about it ;)

Nice wallpapers! My fave wallpaper is the one with the two rings at the bottom and the map! The one in the first page...

Btw, you 're kinda obessed by LOTR, aren't you? Or is it only my impression? :D

kupoartist
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:48 PM
/me finds time to feel inadequate about my portrait skills...

darn these are good! ever considered doing peoples portraits in covent garden or such a place... i'd buy them! (ignoring my usual lack of coins and those paper thingies problem) ... oh and its nice to get a chance to welcome piggles' sis as well ... uh, welcome!

I won't trouble you with more requests, as there seem to be plenty already, but I will say, that if thats your site, thats pretty darn snazy as well!