PDA

View Full Version : Help Plz !!!!!!!!!!!!

ludaman99
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:36 AM
is there anyway to play online with 56k on a ps2 without a network adapter of anykind ?????????

Also i live in the United States and i have yet to see a network adapter i know they have been out somewhere for a while now could someone tell me where i could get one in the U.S or when it will be available ??????????????????

legion
Apr 17th, 2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by ludaman99

is there anyway to play online with 56k on a ps2 without a network adapter of anykind ?????????

Also i live in the United States and i have yet to see a network adapter i know they have been out somewhere for a while now could someone tell me where i could get one in the U.S or when it will be available ??????????????????

No no no no no no no no no. Thats why they sell them.
Yeah, a lot of people say that they still can't find a Network Adapter. Maybe it's just that I live in the middle of no where, but they're all over the place here.

edit: sticking keys suck.

ToxicUK
Apr 23rd, 2003, 01:04 PM
Not without the "dreaded" Network Adapter - its not fair though as i see it

ludaman99
Apr 23rd, 2003, 08:49 PM
i finally found the in an electronics store for 40 bucks im not sure if ill get it though as i only have 56k and dont want to experience lag every 5 seconds.

legion
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ludaman99

i finally found the in an electronics store for 40 bucks im not sure if ill get it though as i only have 56k and dont want to experience lag every 5 seconds.

A lot of games are set to run at about 56k and experience no lag. Of course, if you live somewhere like my town, and the fastest dail-up will go is somewhere around 45k, then you have a problem.

The change to any type of high speed interent is worth it, in my opinion.

ToxicUK
Apr 24th, 2003, 02:17 PM
I live in a town in the UK and our phone peopel BT (British Telecommunications) wont set up high speed connection for us until a minimum of 350 people say they want it on BTs website.