PDA

View Full Version : Sound and Vision/Music Man

Gadzoox
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:54 PM
I'm gonna clean this sketch up, colour it, and put it on a t-shirt.
C&C before I do so? :)

Marcus (http://vcl.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Forrest/Sketches/musicmanmarcussketch.jpg)

(and yeah, the 'sound and vision' part was ripped off from Bowie, but I was listening to that song when I drew it!) ;)

Hylas
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Weee! I like this one a lot! It'd be perfect for a t-shirt! Will you print this on it or will you draw it again for the t-shirt?

BTW, Sound and Vision is a song from the album Low, isn't it? I think I've heard it some time ago, but I'm not too sure :heh:

Carlito
Apr 19th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Very good perspective on this one :)

Gadzoox
Apr 20th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Thanks guys! I think I might make his torso a little longer...
I was going to try and get it silkscreened onto a t-shirt, silkscreening is the most effective quality wise!
Yup Hylas, it's from 'low'! :D

Rei
Apr 20th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
Yup Hylas, it's from 'low'! :D

I have that album... now you make me want to listen to it :D

Is this Marcus the same Marcus from the other thread?

Pu the Owl
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:02 PM
I have Low too :heh:
If this is the Marcus from the other thread I wonder: where are the glasses? He looked amazing with the glasses! But I agree that the image has a cool perspective :)

Gadzoox
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:42 PM
Yup, the one and only Marcus!

He is wearing his glasses! they don't have arms, because it would be wierd to have them go over and behind his ears... they are kinda like Morpheus' from the Matrix, armless, but much more rainbow-ey!

YAY! Everyone loves Bowie!! ;)

kupoartist
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:24 PM
I just love this pose! I like the cute positioning of his ear-phones as well :happy: ... though as he's based of a mini-discman, how comes he's listening and not being listened to? (hehe... just ignore my inquisitivness :P )

Rei
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

though as he's based of a mini-discman, how comes he's listening and not being listened to?

LOL, that's a pretty good question artist! XD

Pu the Owl
Apr 22nd, 2003, 09:29 PM
It's not that you listen to the minidisc player... you listen to music using a minidisc player ;)

Gadzoox
Apr 24th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Haha, Fortune's got it right!! ;)