PDA

View Full Version : Cuba! *swoon*

Gadzoox
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:44 PM
I'm back from Cuba! I bet you all were desolute and lonely without me! Well, you may return to your normal daily activities, Zoox is back!

Cuba is an amazing place!! I love it there!

Cigars and rum are DIRT cheap! We bought a 750ml bottle of rum for $5 (all american) that would cost $28 in Canada, and a box of 20 Monte Cristo cigars for $8 that cost $85 in Canada!!! :arrr:

And at the resort I went to (LTI-Varadero Beach Resort) the drinks were unlimited and free... the alcohol is cheaper than the drink mix too, so the bartenders aren't stingy with the booze!!! ;)

BUT besides that, the country itself is gorgeous! Palm trees, clear turquoise water, and little lizards EVERYWHERE!!! Hehehe they are too cute! Everytime I saw one I tried to pet it but then it would run away from me... I wonder why? ;)

The people are SO amazing there!! So friendly!!! (yes, moreso than Canadians!) If you walked past a stranger they'd say 'hola' (hi) and then if you saw them the next day they'd grin and shake your hand saying 'hola amigo!' (hi friend!) It was awesome!
And though they are poor, they are so happy, and so relaxed about everything!

Anywho, I'll post some pics in this thread once I get my scanner to be nice!

Hylas
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I'm happy to see you're back, and I'm happy to know you had a good time in Cuba! Can't wait to see the pics! :D

DSgamer
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:38 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
weclome back :)

did u bring some cigars back????

BlackThornn
Apr 16th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Welcome back, Gadzoox! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Malibu.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Welcome back Gadzoox. I'm sorry to say this but I could hardly tell you were gone, I guess that might have been because I stopped coming here as often as I usually do. Sounds like you had fun.

Berserker
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:13 AM
Welcome back, good to hear you had a nice vacation! Can't wait to see the pics from paradise...

trunks69420
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Welcome back my friend!! Glad to have you back and glad your trip was safe! Cant wait to see the pics! Again Good to have you back!

Piggle_humsy
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:45 AM
Welcome Back Gaddy!!! :party:

Y'know I actually did miss you! I couldn't wait for you to get back! Without you here I feel I'm the only weird one! :D :laugh:

The site almost shut down without you! People were walking around crying! Someone chained themself to the forum gate and refused to leave till you came back! (Ok yeh! I made that all up!)

Well I'm glad you had a nice time!

Bye bye!

Seeya around!

Can't wait to see your wonderful pictures!!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Vic Viper
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:42 AM
welcome back, cant wait to see those pics..:karate:

Infernal Mass
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Welcome back Gadzoox!

007_JamesBond
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:00 PM
hey welcome back

I will own cuba one day, that is my life ambition

Carlito
Apr 17th, 2003, 07:16 PM
I've been to Cuba once, some years ago, and I agree on the fact people are really friendly there.

Looking forward to see your pics ;)

Gadzoox
Apr 18th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Wow, you guys rock! I feel so special! Heee, thanks Piggle! ;)

Yeah, we brought back about 50 cigars and four bottles of rum! (If I was only three months older we could have brought back two more bottles 'o' rum! Curses! ;) )

I'm babysitting my friends cats over this weekend, and she just so happens to have a really good scanner!!! :ninja:

And wow, lookit all the new smilies!! Excellent!!! :posh:

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 18th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Welcome back. :spidey: I'm gonna get myself some cuban cigars next month when my son is born...:pimp: .. can't resist....:scared: ....super cool :irk: .. new smilies :party:

Redpyramidhead
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

(without Zoox) I feel I'm the only weird one! :D :laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

AHEM!!! *insulted*

_RED_ stuff

dan da man
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Welcome back, sounds like cuba is a nice place, but I can never imagine my self going for a holiday resort.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:42 AM
I don't know anything about what Cuba looks like so I couldn't tell ya. I look forward to seeing the pictures, sorry I didn't notice ya missin' until you came back. So that's why this place felt kinda empty

merylsilverburg
Apr 19th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Aah, this is kinda late....:P

Welcome back Gadzoox! :D I'm glad to hear you had a nice time in Cuba! :happy: