PDA

View Full Version : dynasty warriors 4

synicalgohan91
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:08 AM
I really like this game the graphics are really good and the game play is solid somewhat difficult. i like using sun ce as a computer character but my favorite character that i like using is my own character. although there isn't really much u can do with ur character except the basic stuff its still fun though. i have to say one the liu biao is the hardest person to beat in that game. what a crazy psycho.

Preventer Wind
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:12 PM
I have purchased All the DW games except xtreme legends...This one is by far the best. I have beaeten the game with 3 characters so far (Created one, Zhang Liao, and Lu Bu) The duels are great and the body guard system is way way way better.

Soul Angel
Apr 19th, 2003, 06:39 AM
This game is probably one of my most wanted games I want to get, but it hasn't let been released over here in the UK :(
I've so far have got all of the DW games including Extreme Legends, which hasn't long been released over here, so I guess it will keep me busy until DW4 is released over here in June or mid-July sometime.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:03 PM
I've only played Extreme Legends, I never heard of Dynasty Warriors until one of my friends introduced me to that game. Is number 4 better then Extreme Legends?

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 19th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Exteme legends was ment to be played off of DW3. It's like an expansion. 4 is I think a lot better than legends and all of the other DW games. They've just made so many improvements to the already solid gameplay.