PDA

View Full Version : state of emergency

snookieh
Feb 26th, 2002, 06:14 PM
i'm curious if any of ya have played State of Emergency yet,..how is it? the rioting action looks hilarious and i heard the game is kickass. i found a $5 off printable coupon to buy it from Target, if anyone's interested: http://www.getintothegame.com/coupons.jsp

i think they got maximo coupons on that link too.

l8rz

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 06:17 PM
You could've put this in action adventure but owell simple mistake.Anyways i havent played the game yet but i want to try it

MADRUCKIS
Feb 26th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Hmpff

The game is pretty good. It doesn't go for realistic graphics so the game comes off in some comical way. I take great pleasure in using someones torso or severed hand to beat the snot out of an unsuspecting authority figure..............

But then again ho wouldn't

It has a whole butt load of missions, 4 levels to destroy and 5 characters to choose from. There's also something callled kaos mode where you just get to do major damage. I personally like a mode called last clone standing
Theres 200 clones ruuning around un armed and you need to kill all of them in good time using gernade launchers, flame throwers, coctails, m16's, and some other sick weaponry. Kick a$$ game mkes it funny and entertaining.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 26th, 2002, 07:13 PM
There's already a couple huge posts on SOE.. so look at those

by the way, it kicks ass ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Its actually good,my friend says it sucks

Serj
Feb 27th, 2002, 10:23 PM
I havent played it yet.
Shame on me. :(

Im to busy with FFX.

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:23 PM
Its not one of those games that you would buy, I got bored playing it in just the time I rented it!

Beretta55
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:29 PM
yes it can be a fun game i bought and still love it. if causeing mayham and killing lot's of people is your thing get it. if you expect to be like GTA3 *like alot of people did* then you wont like it. but it all boil's down to taste you decide.

trunks69420
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:48 AM
This game is good, but i wish i hadn't bought it. It is good for about 2 rents and thats it. Dont get me wrong, fun game, just not a buyer in my opinion.

Decifer
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:45 PM
i wanna try this game out now..

Plug 4
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:59 PM
at the beginnig the game was fun but after a day the game kinda suck. It's only running around and kill people.

Ninja
Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:00 AM
somehow i dont wanna play this game, if its just killing i think I'll play dukenukem 3d jk jk nah i would play quake 3 arena online

MakgSnake
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:46 PM
I bought it...... and aaah.....something totally I wasn't expecting. :disturb: