PDA

View Full Version : Wrath of Heaven sequel?

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:25 PM
For Tenchu fans what's everyone think about the Rikimaru's ending? Onikage still alive (he's one badass demon!). And is he talking to Lord MeiOh? I really hope there's another game in the works, the Tenchu games are one of my most fav series. I just wish they'd add some more ninjas in the next one, or maybe even a different school of ninja besides the azuma. Either way my fingers are crossed:happy:

Infernal Mass
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:25 PM
i just bought this game about 2 days ago and it's incredible. Probably my favorite title on the ps2 ever. The music, the levels the overall style brought back alot of memories from the first game. I am using Ayame right now, and have just completed Dr Kamarai's fun house...damn that level had me stuck for awhile.

I didn't know about the revolving doors until i stumbled upon one by accident. It's cool though i have grandmaster up til the Buddah temple, that's where i'm at now.

DigiMortal
- As far as a sequel, there's deffinately going to be another ps2 tenchu game, it seems to me K2 is just getting started.

goodman
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:38 PM
The only thing about a sequel is the fact that Activision seems to like to take at least two years, if not more, to make another Tenchu game. Im sure there will be another, but history says dont be sitting around waiting for it because it wont be soon. Im gonna get it this summer for a fair price, knowing that i will want to get into it deep...

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:28 AM
I totally agree with the activision waiting so long before they release a sequel. To me that really sucks. I've been waiting for Wrath of Heavan to come out since I first got word of it. It's one of the few games I actually decided to buy this year. Thank god it came out the week my spring break started (wooohooo:happy:)