PDA

View Full Version : Auto Modellista Hot or Not?

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 4th, 2003, 02:59 PM
:peoples: I haven't played this game yet and was wondering how it is. I've been getting mixed reviews from other sites I've checked out, and just wanted an honest opinion from someone who has played it. Thanks in advance

Spank-A-Thon
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:21 PM
I bought it - and returned it...

I was expecting a Gran Turismo style game but with cell-shaded graphics... what I got was a 'driving' game with the worst handling I've ever experienced!

For me it was a massive disappointment, especially given Capcom's track record for other game genre's.

However, I wouldn't take my word for it - see what other people say too. I do admit sometimes I have strange taste in games...

- S

dan da man
Apr 4th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Ive seen it, but the cel shading for a racing car game put me off, you just bounce of the walls, nothing new, its online, but I cant imagine it being very excting.

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:12 PM
The poor controls is the biggest thing that's putting me off buying this game. Also I hear that the single player mode is pretty weak, and since I don't have the network adapter I guess I'm a little how you say out of luck. Thanks for the feedback though, I really appreciate it

MakgSnake
Apr 4th, 2003, 09:02 PM
I played the game, and well its a poor version of GT3 with cell shaded graphics. The game looks good but doesn't play that well. I dont know, I even thought the menus were taken from GT3. Why would capcom do that...... I mean be original.

I will buy this game after like an year......when it becomes greatest hits or something...... even then may be.

DSgamer
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:01 PM
im getting this when it becomes a greatest hit

Azuma_Ninja
Apr 5th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I just picked it up today. Yes a little disappointing but I still think it's enjoyable. If only the cars would handle like cars and stop powersliding every turn you take.