PDA

View Full Version : CS-player dies!

crosma
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:59 AM
Read in the newspaper that another CS player is caught by
the grim-reaper, when will this sadness end...Or is death the end?
Some crazy scientists says its not. They say they have proof
for life after death, they don't give much info about it though at
the moment, here it is: http://www.liberfoundation.com/pressroom.htm

What if you die, is it forever or not. In other words do you
believe in life after death?

Hylas
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:21 AM
Even if I'm not a very religious person, I do believe in something similar to life after death. It'd be really depressing to not believe in it and to thinkeverything has to end with your death :heh:

Piggle_humsy
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:52 AM
I believe! I always like to think about stuff like that! I also hope that when I die god(Or the devil depending on how good i am!) is waiting for me with a big cinema screen to explain all the unknown! :D

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Hylas
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

I also hope that when I die god(Or the devil depending on how good i am!) is waiting for me with a big cinema screen to explain all the unknown! :D

That'd be a good idea! The explanation of the unknown in cinemascope :laugh: I definitely recommend to suggest this idea to the supernatural forces who are leading our lives!

Preventer Wind
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:55 PM
I totally agree with Hylas. What would be the point of being a good person if you were going to end up like every real criminal? I believe in it all the way because it is the only answer that makes me stop asking questions that no one can answer.

I think it is ridiculous to say that proves there is an afterlife. It is just tissue particles right? I’m not saying the bible is the truth but I do believe that when you die you go to heaven or hell. And hopefully it is all explained when you get to your final destination.

DSgamer
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:06 PM
sad to say this, but i do not believe in an afterlife. I think that when u die, u just stop working. like a broken radio, or an old can opener.

MakgSnake
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:19 PM
We go where we come from. There is life after death, a life that will never end. That is the real life, but there are two destinations of that after life. And this current life decides which one we will head towards.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:00 PM
I'll have to agree with that. I do believe in the afterlife and I believe if I don't see this on eparticular person again here, I'll see them some day there.

Reid
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:21 PM
Well, I sort of believe in life after death in the form of another life determined by your past one (samsara) but also in the possibility of leaving the cycle and reaching nirvana.

Sort of like what Makg said but in a different sort of tradition . . . .

I'm still always changing and learning though so . . .

Vicious_2003
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:03 PM
I have trouble beleiving anything that I cant see hear or touch. So do I belive in an afterlife...not neccesarily....do I belive thier isnt one...not really. I fall into the I dont no catagory. I am an athiest who tries to be a good person without the promise of a reward such as going to heaven. If there is one I hope I get there if not...then well I guess I dont deserve to . I just have trouble beliving in anything that is a physical sientific impossibility (Ofcourse it only takes it happening once to become possible) . I hope if thier is a god/higher power he/she/it lets me know before its too late. I do belive the Big Bang Theory (Wich is fact but religious people keep it form being accepted) . They have explained using scientific evidence how the planets and our solar system were created . And theyve explained how man evolved from an ape specis. Ill belive in that becasue theres real proof backing it up and not just a book that cant be proven to be fact or fiction (The Bible. Meaning no disprespect to all you christians out there) . I just dont belive that ANYONE can walk on water Im sorry, sounds like a fairy tale to me. But beyond all that the universe is a complete mystery..I mean it had to be created somehow. Perhaps a higher power had somehting to do with that ?. My point is WHO KNOWS FOR SURE ? NO ONE. END OF STORY. IN THE END ITS ALL BLIND FAITH . So belive in what you belive in 100% and hope that when U die it pays off :laugh:

dan da man
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

We go where we come from. There is life after death, a life that will never end. That is the real life, but there are two destinations of that after life. And this current life decides which one we will head towards.

You are weird makg.

no! well you dont know until your dead, simple.