PDA

View Full Version : Where do you see yourself in 20 years???

Darkness 4 Hire
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:17 PM
Where do you see yourself in 20 years is a questions that i often think about and i wonder what my fellow ps2fantasy folks think about it?

I see myself 20 year from now, working for a big game videogame company or starting one of my own! In the end i will be a owner of a successful videogame store and living very happily with my wife and my little youngster. Can't leave my bro s4h out of the future because i know he'll be one hell of a videogame reviewer and one big PIMP!!!!

..........share your thoughts!!!!

kupoartist
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:46 PM
nothing is certain with me, except that I expect to be somewhere on planet earth. Above or below the soil :laugh: (though hopefully if below, its not for anything geological... *shudders at thought of becoming a geologist* ... i'd rather die. oh wait, thats what i meant in the first place wasn't it...)

:happy:

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:15 PM
In 20 years, I see myself in a semi successful band and still chasing the girl I never could get.

Frozen
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:30 PM
Hard to tell. I would be 39 by then. Probably will have a 10 year old child and a lovely wife. And money. Probably training in my own dojo or something.

I don't have it clear right now.

ssjtrunks13
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:56 PM
I predict I will work for a big video game company or maybe even the one Darkness creates as a game tester or designer. If not that then maybe the manager of a Best Buy store and still wondering how this one girl I left suddenly on is doing and if she ever got to do what she was good at, writing poetry or acting(at least that's how I feel she's good at). Maybe I would have found her and we get hitched, who knows.

Pu the Owl
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:08 PM
If I try to think about a decent answer for your question, I can only see a blur. So, hmmm, I cannot tell.
I'm a bit envious of those people who seem to have a precise idea about their future. I'm probably too childish regarding this matter.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:27 PM
I enjoy the occupation D4H has picked out for me...I'll stick with that goal...

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 1st, 2003, 08:41 PM
For you people thinking of developing or working for game companies lets me tell you this.You better start taking a lot of math classes (espically Algebra) and computer classes dealing with program languages.Its a really tough business.

BlackThornn
Apr 1st, 2003, 10:21 PM
Hmm...

Dead by a terrorist attack. :laugh:

Being that I live next to one of the largest complexes of refineries in the state, and a nuclear repository, somebody's bound to try and hit it sooner or later.

Failing that? I'm gonna get a new job and become the next Frank Lloyd Wright. And have at least one high-rise wholly designed by me.

Bwa.

Darkness 4 Hire
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:41 AM
Hey man thanks for the advise. Currently i'm taking math and computer classes!!! I'm taking Java right now and alegrba 2, i struggle with math but its overcomable!!!! But thanks!!

Hero
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:32 AM
I'll probably be dead already in 20 years.

Piggle_humsy
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:48 AM
Single And VERY desperate! :laugh:
With a house full of cats and where children dare each other to come up to the porch and ring the doorbell!

:laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Gadzoox
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:04 PM
20 years? That's a long way up the road.

I'll be 38 then... wow...

I'd say in five years I'll be an animator (hopefully successful), but that's as far ahead as I'm willing to go at this point.

mark0™
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:53 PM
Hopefully Owning My Own Pharmacists and gettin teh Mon3y.

Da money is minee!! I Won Da Money!!!

(That was from Vegas Vacation BTW)

But... thats if I do good with me Highers next year to take Pharmacy in University... :( Bah.

I'll Probably Be Dead though... Or in Jail...

Spank-A-Thon
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Single And VERY desperate! :laugh:
With a house full of cats and where children dare each other to come up to the porch and ring the doorbell!

:laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x Well, at this rate with the sheer success I seem to be having in my love-life, I guess I'll be joining you! One word though Piggle - I'm allergic to cats! Lol.

- S

MakgSnake
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:43 PM
Hmmm.....Entertaining....

ssjtrunks13
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake

For you people thinking of developing or working for game companies lets me tell you this.You better start taking a lot of math classes (espically Algebra) and computer classes dealing with program languages.Its a really tough business.

I have heeded at least part of that since 6yrs. ago. I ended up being a year ahead in math, for example I took Geometry freshman year when most take algebra. Also, the last year I have taken a webdesign class and now I am taking a computer science course and this semester we're doing C++, I find it a little easier than visual basic. If only I could come up with code from scratch. So, I am well on my way to achieving my goal. Good luck to the rest of you on doing what you want. Oh and yes this is very entertaining, not bad like funny to laugh at people for pipe dreams but interesting to know what others are interested in doing.

Darkness 4 Hire
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:24 PM
I am of of course intrested in all of your fure endevours, if not i wouldn't have asked!!!

Berserker
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:17 AM
I'll probably be married and have 1.6 children and a station wagon.... it's the world I'm more worried about the way things are going I wonder if any of us will still be here in 20 years:disturb:

dan da man
Apr 3rd, 2003, 10:37 AM
hhhmmmmmm, good question, even in the millatary (SAS commando:D) or a actor, but my plan is, to sign up for the RAF now.

fantasytiger
Apr 3rd, 2003, 11:28 AM
~in 20 years I will s remain the same, never ageing force to watch those around me live in happiness and grow old and find their heaven. while I will forever be chasing the demons of body and soul never resting

and forever wandering~