PDA

View Full Version : HELLSING banner

Minsc
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:47 PM
the first guy who wants this banner made by someone i know can have it, its a extremly beatiful sig from Hellsing the first guy who wants it gets it :)

http://users.domaindlx.com/shurikn/sigs/venom1.jpg

DSgamer
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:17 PM
i want it!!!!!

Minsc
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:28 AM
oki pal u can have it its up and hosted just right click and get the URL then use it as your sig but remember to add the : Thanx Minsc for the sig, under it plz

DSgamer
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:03 AM
thnx man, this sig is super bitchin

Minsc
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:09 AM
yea thats a goddamn nice pic of Alucard and blended with the edited background its looks fine !

Hylas
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:14 AM
This is a very cool banner Minsc!

Minsc
Apr 1st, 2003, 07:12 AM
thanx its my friends godly graphic artist skills that created that beaty :laugh:

DSgamer
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:46 PM
thnx a lot man, i love the sig. it looks pimp under my post

Pu the Owl
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:54 PM
You're giving your friend's banners away, wow, that's quite unusual! :D

Minsc, is your banner from your friend too?

Minsc
Apr 2nd, 2003, 02:49 AM
well my sig was made for me persnally the hellsing one he jsut made and it jsut layed around so i might aswell give it to someone

merylsilverburg
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:05 AM
Heh, if you had this offer last year when I was totally into Hellsing, I would've screamed out "I want it!!" :laugh:

It's a great sig., very nice. :cool: Your friend has some nice skills. :)

Minsc
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:21 AM
yea hes called Shurikn online he goes to art school so he has some skills :)

Gadzoox
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:19 PM
Wow, your friend definately has a talent with computer graphics. Kudos to him/her!

shouldn't you have gamer thank your friend for it too then??

Minsc
Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:27 PM
well offcourse but the purpose of providing thanx is so the guy can read it and feel appreciated and hes never gonna come here but gamer could do this he could write:

Thanx to Shurikn for the sig and Thanx to Minsc for providing it

Gadzoox
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:07 PM
...true.

I just thought the actual artist should get credit more than the guy who handed it out.

It's not so much for 'appreciation' purposes as it is for 'artistic credit' purposes.

But whatever, I just thought he'd feel kinda shafted; I know I would.
I guess if he gave you permission to pass it out to anyone who wanted it, and if he cared that much about taking cedit for creating it, he would have put his signature/name in the corner or something. So nevermind.

Minsc
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
np man i know what u mean gamer listened to me and added his credit first ;)