PDA

View Full Version : new guy =)

Minsc
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:43 PM
hi guys im Minsc i am new as u can see and i jsut wanted to say hi and i also have a question...... would i be able to change my avatar to my own personal that i have hosted on the net? cause it has my name on it and i would love it if i could use it ;)

DSgamer
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:47 PM
welcome man, u can put ur own avatar as soon as u get 50 posts (plz dont b spamming ;))

PS: im the koo guy

Minsc
Mar 29th, 2003, 05:57 PM
-_-
i dont spam thats too childish i can spare my ava for 50 post and i am gonna get them cause i am always active in the forums that revolve around my intrests

wow cool a matrix smiley

:ghost:

DSgamer
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:00 PM
these forums are the best, ask any1 around here, ask about anything (just make sure its in the right forum).

Minsc
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:11 PM
hay dude u've been nice to me so i was wondering if u could answer a few more questions? whats with this mana and life system can u try and explain it?

Kimahri
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Oh a new peep, welcome! ;) :ghost:

trunks69420
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Welcome my friend... well maybe;) Its always good to have new people around. Hope to hear lots from ya and kickass sig man. Gotta love Dante.

Minsc
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:36 PM
thanx dantes the man and so are u guys :) for being nice and welcomi to new members , the sig and my upcomming ava also with Dante included was made by one of my friend from a pc forum

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 29th, 2003, 06:40 PM
I'm confused on the whole conversation in this thread thus far so i'll just say "WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kimahri
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Hey and also thanks, I saw what host you have for your sig, and I am using it, and now I got a sig! thx. ;)

Nelo Angelo
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Minsc

hay dude u've been nice to me so i was wondering if u could answer a few more questions? whats with this mana and life system can u try and explain it?

It's the RPG hack.

HP goes down when you don't post for a day I think.

MP I can't remember.

Exp goes up as you post.

Oh, and hola.

By the way, Dante > you. =D

Vic Viper
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:17 PM

Beretta55
Mar 29th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Hey welcome to ps2fantasy im Beretta:D cool sig alway's good to know another dante fan. welcome aboard:cool:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 29th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Minsc

-_-
i dont spam thats too childish i can spare my ava for 50 post and i am gonna get them cause i am always active in the forums that revolve around my intrests

Cool, someone like me(I also post where I have interest and try to make it relevant but sometimes I may come short). About the mana/life/epaerience thing: exp. goes up with post like others have said, it goes down when you get below I believe to be 15 posts per day, max/current MP seems to be determined by some sort of ratio of how often you've posted to your member ship or something like that, and everything else is right(I was just shedding some light on the subject). Finally, there are lots of people here who will help where they can and when they see something they can help with. If a question you have isn't answered by the time I read I'll try to help if I can. I also noticed that you signed up some time ago but only got active til now, welcome.

Redpyramidhead
Mar 29th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Welcome wayward soul... please post as often as you want. I'm looking forward to discussing videogames and many other strange things with you. Here, have milk and blood cookies (woops, wrong batch) have some mint chocolate chip.:cool:

_RED_ stuff

IcyMourdor
Mar 30th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Welcome to our forums!

I usually have some witty comment to make, but I'm not in the most sober mind at the moment, so i'll try and get one to you later.

merylsilverburg
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and post lots. :happy:

Pu the Owl
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:08 AM
Welcome Minsc! It's always a pleasure to meet some new person around here! As other said, just relax and enjoy your stay! If you need any kind of help or if you have questions, just ask! :)

mark0™
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:43 AM
It's good to see new members who know what to do and not do on forums... you'll be fine here, welcome.

Piggle_humsy
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Howdy Howdy Howdy!

Well make sure you come and join the ps2 party!

I'm sure i'll see you around! :D

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Gadzoox
Mar 30th, 2003, 11:16 AM
YYYYAAAAAAAAAY NEW GUY!!! :happy:

Welcome!

MakgSnake
Mar 30th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Hey there, seems like you know your way around these forums, as you are not new to them. Nice Banner you have there. Enjoy the forums.....I am pretty sure you will.

As for that HP MP question...... heres the answer from the Queen.

Originally posted by Fortune

The HP bar drops and rises according to your activity (for example if you post less than 5 replies each day, it decreases).
The MP bar varies depending on how long a user has been a member, and how active he is.
The EXP bar shows how close you are to the next level.

Basically, the more you post the more your stats will increase; but remember that the stats are also affected by how long you've been a member.

Hope that helps.
Enjoy your stay to the Fantasy world of Ps2.

dan da man
Mar 30th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Welcome, enjoy your stay, w00t! :)

Soul Angel
Mar 30th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Welcome Minsc!
Have fun around the forums, btw nice banner.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Nice quote, but I've found the HP bar goes down after your average posts per day goes below a certain value. I'm not sya8ing anyone's worng just what I've found. Oh yeah, I forgot to say that your sig looks cool.

Berserker
Mar 31st, 2003, 02:45 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay..

fantasytiger
Mar 31st, 2003, 11:33 AM
~leans forward and looks at Minsc with big brown eyes~

" hello " lol

~feels a tug on leg~

ohh this is ziggy

:kupo:....(waves)

he is on all my posts

~picks up ziggy and shows Minsc~

anyway I hope you like it here everyone is really nice I hope you stay a while and make sure if you can post a pic of yourself on user pic thread

~gives Minsc a peck on the cheek~

YeSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! first girl member to officialy welcome you lololol

"hope to see you around"

"bye"

~dissapears in a cloud of darkness~

Minsc
Mar 31st, 2003, 01:43 PM
Nice fantasy thats SUUUURE a nice welcome :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 31st, 2003, 08:06 PM
Welcome