PDA

View Full Version : Profiles

neerajamania4life
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Where do you go to change your profile please i need help!

Beretta55
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Go to your user cp and it will have a menu......and the rest is just pretty much set out in front of you.

Hylas
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:04 PM
What Beretta explained is true, but if you want to get a custom avatar, you need 50 posts, while if you want to edit your custom title, you need 200 posts. Those are the only things you still can't edit in your personal profile.

neerajamania4life
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Thanks Hylas but what is a custom title? I have somebody who is making me a banner, but how many posts can i have to add this feature under my name?

Daedaelus
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by neerajamania4life

Thanks Hylas but what is a custom title? I have somebody who is making me a banner, but how many posts can i have to add this feature under my name?

"Pretty Little Thing" is Hylas' title.

Banners go in your signature, not under your name, and you don't need a specific post count to have them. Avatars are the pics that go under your name.

neerajamania4life
Mar 27th, 2003, 02:20 PM
I now totally understand the profile bit now! Thanks for helping me!

Pu the Owl
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:06 PM
There's nothing difficult to understand: the profile is pretty clear, I guess. But maybe it's just that I'm used to it... who knows? Anyway, if there's still anything you don't understand regarding the profiles, post your questions in this thread, and we'll try to answer.

Berserker
Mar 28th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't need 200 posts to edit your title..at least I didn't:D

neerajamania4life
Mar 28th, 2003, 02:02 PM
I understand everything but i will need help in the future as i have other plans.

Pu the Owl
Mar 28th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by beserker

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't need 200 posts to edit your title..at least I didn't:D

You need either 200 posts or 30 days of membership. You probably could change it thanks to the second option ;)