PDA

View Full Version : Banner

neerajamania4life
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Can anybody here make me a banner please!!! I am into Wrestling(WWE) and Street fighter.

mark0™
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:06 PM
I'll Make you one If You supply me the picture and tell me what you want done.

neerajamania4life
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:19 PM
First of all thanks for replying! I have never made a banner before so what do you mean by supply me a picture? do u mean what i want on the banner?

mark0™
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Yeah you need pictures of what you want on your banner, for example, I used to pictures on my sig, the dog's face in the background and the dog at the front. So just get me some links of what you want specifically and I'll see what I can do with it. Also if you want any specific features such as fonts orcolours let me know.

neerajamania4life
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:41 PM
If you go 2 google and then google images type in AKUMA AND THEN FIND THE PICTURE THAT MATCHES BELOW
THEN TYPE STREET FIGHTER ON THE IMAGES BIT AND FIND THE PICTURE BELOW
THE PICTURE OF AKUMA CAN GO IN THE FRONT AND THE STREET FIGHTER IN THE BACK can u also have MANGA written somewhere on it please.

http://digilander.libero.it/wysiwyg/Images/Akuma.gif http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk/jamma/cps2/streetfighter2/streetfighter2.jpg

Kimahri
Mar 25th, 2003, 07:42 PM
If I had a host I would make a great sig out of those pics. Man well Mark0 will make a great one for you! ;) :cool:

mark0™
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Besaid, If you need a Host, try www.imagestation.com, its what I use, however when you copy the URL of pictures, be sure to remove the extension which is .orig.jpg or else you cant host it.

neerajamania4life
Mar 26th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Mark0 are you still going to make me a banner? If you are the pictures are above to use

mark0™
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Yeah I'll get round to it, Just a little busy with school lately. So, do you just want MANGA wrote on the banner? On it's own?

And if I need anymore pics, Ill just search for Street Fighter 2 and/or Akuma.

P.S. What exactly is Akuma? Is he from one of the later Street Fighters?

neerajamania4life
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Thanks, Yes he is one of the street fighters. Can you have "get rich or die trying" written on it instead please? I'm not pushing you or anything but how long will it roughly take?

mark0™
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Ill try n get something rough tomorrow, if it sucks, ill work on it more. Definatley by this weekend anyways ok? Just not enough time these dayd lol.

neerajamania4life
Mar 26th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Yeh I know what you mean. I'm very busy these days but i have still managed to post 61 posts in 5 days! I have the highest average in all forums! i am proud of myself. I symphazize with you on the time part though, I understand you.

Kimahri
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Imagestation can post sigs right, for free, and all that law stuff, well I guess I will use it! ;)

neerajamania4life
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:42 PM
if you want you can!

Kimahri
Mar 27th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Mark0 will make, anyways I cant get an email from Imagestation anyways, so its no use for me to do it, and I just lost my editing photos program, so I can only do so much!

neerajamania4life
Mar 29th, 2003, 09:14 AM
You are really unlucky, you must be pissed off!