PDA

View Full Version : =FCS= First Class Soldiers...We NEED YOU!!!!

Darkness 4 Hire
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Hello the name is Cloud...i started a clan a few days ago...called =FCS=(First Class Soldiers), and we need you!!!!!:) If you think ur good enough to hang with the SOCOM SNIPER TOURNEY CHAMP or you want to learn....go here http://homework.genesee.edu/~oddosr/FCSmail.htm fill out the form and then write me on AIM: Rohan Sniper! We will set up a try out time!!! Come hang with the best u wont regret it!!!
~Cloud

David
Mar 25th, 2003, 09:34 AM
Hey darkness, hows it goin, my code name is "Strifer". I'll be glad to try out your clan. So sign me up. And do you really need my email address?

Darkness 4 Hire
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:21 PM
yea man, i need ur email and your AOL instant messanger name so i can setup a try out....i wanna have full team so i can enter this 128 Team tourney by the end of the month!!!!!

Get back to me ASAP!

David
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Darkness 4 Hire

yea man, i need ur email and your AOL instant messanger name so i can setup a try out....i wanna have full team so i can enter this 128 Team tourney by the end of the month!!!!!

Get back to me ASAP!
I sorta got a problem, I don't have AOL messanger..... is it ok, if we can not use messenger for me? If so, I got an email address, but I would like to keep that personal, it's got my last name on it.

Darkness 4 Hire
Apr 1st, 2003, 01:06 PM

well quite frankly, thats terribly gay!

David
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Darkness 4 Hire

well quite frankly, thats terribly gay!

OH well..... I guess I can't join, but if you wanna find me, just go to Canada East Room.