PDA

View Full Version : disturbed concert.

synicalgohan91
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:03 PM
I was wondering if any of u out there is computer land is going to the Disturbed, taproot, and chevelle concert on march 24, 2003. If u are as big of a disturbed fan as i am u will find some way to go to this concert. Well if u going let me know we chat about it. If u have not seen the disturbed M.O.L DVD yet i really suggest u pick it up.

Daniel Legge
Mar 24th, 2003, 03:57 PM
i love disturbed and taproot but i got no chance of gettin to the concert as i live in england

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by synicalgohan91

I was wondering if any of u out there is computer land is going to the Disturbed, taproot, and chevelle concert on march 24, 2003. If u are as big of a disturbed fan as i am u will find some way to go to this concert. Well if u going let me know we chat about it. If u have not seen the disturbed M.O.L DVD yet i really suggest u pick it up.

Damn those bands playing are all kick ass.It sucks that I won't beable to see them.Owell hopefully the metallica concert will make up for that one.

trunks69420
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:22 PM
I went to this concert w/ you... And it was kick ass! What a show! David was dynamic in his performance. I thought for sure he would lose his voice... damn he is good! I am planning to go to the summer sanitarium tour as well SSSnake... which venue are you going to?? I hope to goto the project revolution kickoff w/ Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Xzibit, and blindside. (Has anyone heard blindside??? Are they any good?) I am looking to make this summer a touring summer... Ozzfest is coming close to me too!!