PDA

View Full Version : Most frightening Game

synicalgohan91
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:52 PM
Which game do u think is a more frightening game. Resident evil the first, silent hill the first, or parasite eve the first.

I would have to say that silent hill takes the cake big time.

Infernal Mass
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:31 PM
yep.

Silent hill takes the cake and 2 scoops of icecream.

DigiMortal
- i still need to try fatal frame..

DSgamer
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:41 AM
silent hill.

well, u should've added duke nukem 3d, those graphics scared me, specially since i played it in 1998

Preventer Wind
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:32 AM
How can you not have Clock Towers on there? My friend and I refused to play the game any more after an hour. The music and the moaning just made me scream. I tried playing it in the light of day but I didn't make it past the title screen. Thank god we rented FFVII that night too.

Zone
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:45 AM
Definately Silent Hill.

I agree with you, Preventer Wind. The Clock Tower games are pretty damn scary. I'm playing through the first one right now as a matter of fact.

happy_doughnut
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:40 PM
RE is pretty scary, but the second is much "scarier" than the first, to me, anyway.

Outta those, then er-yeah... SH.

I think Fatal Frame is scarier than the CT games (although I've only played a bit of CT... ). FF really has a scary story... frightening as hell. I couldn't even finish :(

- Teh ghosts are out there I tell ye...

Daedaelus
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:55 PM
Fatal Frame, definetly. That game was so creepy, it scared the crap out of me.

ADVICE TO PEOPLE PLAYING Fatal Frame: Don't be like me and play alone, without the lights, at 2 AM. You have been warned, Digi. ;)

Beretta55
Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:01 PM
Clock tower seris for sure i got CT3. sure RE was scary when it came out for playstation and the remake one. SH was scary when i played the first one. havent played fatal frame but i will pretty soon it's at block buster to rent.

MakgSnake
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:03 PM
Resident Evil on GameCube.... trust me. And when it comes to story wise... RE2 on PsOne/Cube.

DSgamer
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

RE2 on PsOne/Cube

n n64 i might add

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:08 PM
Lets see fatal frame was a game that really freaked me out then there was silent hill 1 and 2.The resident evil games weren't really frightening or anything it was just the surprise factor that gave them there touch.

Redpyramidhead
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

Fatal Frame, definetly. That game was so creepy, it scared the crap out of me.

ADVICE TO PEOPLE PLAYING Fatal Frame: Don't be like me and play alone, without the lights, at 2 AM. You have been warned, Digi. ;)

Man, that's the best way and time to play games like that!

Beretta, what's this Clock Tower series I keep hearing about? Is CT3 relatively new or something? Will it tide my survival horror needs over until SH3 comes out?

Oh yeah Fatal Frame is awesome. I coulda done without the camera battle system maybe...but it was cool in concept and solving puzzles with it was definately cool. Yeah...that game definately put me on edge...up there with Silent Hill.

THe first Resident Evil Scared the shite outta me when I first played it back in '96 or whatever. When you walk around that first corner with the zombie on the other side eating a body and it turns around to look at you?!? Man! I had never seen anything like it before in a videogame and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. Wow...videogaming memories. :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Mar 25th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Man, that's the best way and time to play games like that!

Beretta, what's this Clock Tower series I keep hearing about? Is CT3 relatively new or something? Will it tide my survival horror needs over until SH3 comes out?

Oh yeah Fatal Frame is awesome. I coulda done without the camera battle system maybe...but it was cool in concept and solving puzzles with it was definately cool. Yeah...that game definately put me on edge...up there with Silent Hill.

THe first Resident Evil Scared the shite outta me when I first played it back in '96 or whatever. When you walk around that first corner with the zombie on the other side eating a body and it turns around to look at you?!? Man! I had never seen anything like it before in a videogame and I wasn't sure if I could handle it. Wow...videogaming memories. :laugh:

_RED_ stuff
Yeah clock tower 3 just released this 19th. it was orginally made by a company called human japan. but after clock tower 1 and 2 they slowly died (least i think) and capcom took over CT3. if you want to know more about it i made a topic about it. just find the topic called in the shadows lie your darkest fears.

dan da man
Mar 26th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Silent hill.

trunks69420
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:47 PM
CT3 is pretty damn good. I am renting it only because i cant purchase it right now. I have tons of bills for new stuff... Now thats scary!
CT is a great series and like SH is in my opinion, the only scary one in survival horror. Fatal Frame is a really kool game, dont get me wrong... but i just didnt get too scared(i only soiled myself once). If you haven't... try the clocktower games... really good stuff.
Alyssssa, where are you??:laugh:

Reid
Mar 29th, 2003, 09:10 PM
The first Silent Hill made me lose a bit of sleep after I played it by myself for awhile in the dark back when it came out.

That hospital . . . .

:nerv:

I remember the room you walk into where about halfway in the floor starts moving up like it's being pounded on from below.

Shot my nerves for good I think.