PDA

View Full Version : The Getaway

neerajamania4life
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:13 PM
I am new to this forum so I would need a little advise on how to post and stuff like that. I have never really used a forum as i have not had much time. I have now had my ps2 for a week and am a very proud owner of it like most of you lot.
My only game is the getaway and i was hoping many of you lot can write your news and views about it. I think it is personally the best game I have ever played on the PS2 or any other console. The graphics are great and the storyline is fantastic. If anybody is thinking about buying it then I would advise them to hurry because they don't no what they are missing.
http://www.funstation.fi/docimages/getaway%20ps2%20sivut.jpg

Rei
Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:29 PM
The Getaway ain't absolutely the best game for console ever. I understand you like it, but calling it the best would be a sort of exaggeraton, I think. BTW, tastes are different, and if you like it so much, you could try to tell us what aspects of it you liked the best. so that also people who haven't played this game would be able to get your point of view.

I've played The Getaway, and I must admit it's a quite entertaining title, especially if you like the genre. The aspect I particularly enjoyed was the amount of details the creators put in the game to create the town. I could remember almost every place I visited during my last journey to London :laugh:

The Getaway surely is a valid alternative to games like Grand Theft Auto, which, in case you couldn't get the chance to play it yet, I recommend you to try as well.

neerajamania4life
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:16 PM
I am into the genre that the getway is in. An added bonus is that i'm from the country its set in. Its my first ever ps2 game so i am bound to love the game to bits like i'm sure most of you lot love your first ever game. The graphics are really good and the movie things are good when you completed a mission. Its basically a movie that you are in and it makes you feel like you are in it.