PDA

View Full Version : Dream a little dream....

Piggle_humsy
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:00 AM
Ok I wanna know your dreams.... What do you lot dream about? What dream have you had more than once? Or have you ever found out what your dreams mean?

Me and my sister always share are dreams when we remember them... She always has celebs in hers and mine are always something to do with real life!

Normally I can spot things in the day before that creeped into my dream... like I found two butterflies in my kitchen yesterday and in my dream last night there was a massive room filled with butterflies!

Anything to do with dreams..share here....

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Vicious
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:42 AM
In most of my dreams, I am in a state where I'm not really aware of what is going on, but sometimes I'll be in a dream and all of a sudden I realize that Im dreaming and then I use that to my advantage by flying around and doing cool stuff, and then I wake up and I remember everything that I did. It only occurs every once in a while but when it does its really cool

sk8er_kyle
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:29 PM
Most of the dreams i remember involve naked ladies. I wont go into detail because i think u can figure out yurself what happens in those kinds of dreams. Some times I have dreams about sk8boarding and stuff to. I dream im really good at sk8ing then i wake up and realize that i still suck.

fantasytiger
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:50 PM
believe it or not but I have partical physic powers most of my dreams usually end up meaning something. Plus I can sorta pick stuff up about people when I first meet them some times I will get a vision if I touch certain things its really werid and its not as cool as t.v makes it look some times I see things that others won't spirits if you will. Its hard i don't like dreaming because most of the time my dreams are like looking into hell..................

(sk8er you r a freak:roll: :love: )

Redpyramidhead
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:17 PM
Most of the time i just have horrible nightmares/ really weird reality questioning anxiety ridden dreams.

_RED_ stuff

ssjtrunks13
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:15 PM
There's a couple of dreams that I've had multiple times in the past. One was I would be flying in the dream, but it's not fun and I feel pain or something until it's over. The other is I'm usually at school in the dream and soemthing happens but it's different every time, the only thing they had in common was when I woke up from them I thought I was missing school or somehting until five minutes later I realise school hadn't even started yet(it usually happens a few weeks before school starts after summer) Then there's a certain category of dreams that occur, I get something in it that I really want at the time and then when it's about to get good I wake up and a few minutes afterwards I realise I don't have it and it was just a dream, don't you just hate that? I do.

Preventer Wind
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:31 PM
All the dreams I remember are of ladies ;) Though it seems that whenever something is about to happen I wake up :( I hope this isn't a sign....

One nightmare I had a couple of times when I was younger was kinda strange. I was out in the desert standing on the porch of some house. There was a castle in distance and there would be this evil woman laughing. Then I notice my older sister is missing and I get all scared and wake up. It's the only nightmare I can remember that made me want to cry. I have not had that one since I was 5 so for me to remember it is kinda weird.

I feel sorry for you people that have nightmares... It is my opinion that you worry to much. But I don't know. I have no powers :(

Edit: Oh yeah Trunks. I know what you are talking about. I wake up and think I have something that I don't alot. Like a girlfriend :laugh: and, yes, some toys. Hey don't make fun of me. I STILL PLAY WITH GI JOES! Well...maybe I don't play by myself with them. My nephews play with me and play unfair! "This missle takes out your whole army. I win." Yep, greatest generals since Patton and MacArthur.

Piggle_humsy
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:54 AM
fantasytiger I know what you mean! I've had Premonitions before, A few of my dreams have come true a little while after and I always know which ones are real, I normally wake up after them and write them down, I also like to think I have more of a connection to the spirit world than most people.

I also dreamt some lottery numbers once and won £175 on them! That was pretty cool! I'm still waiting for the big numbers to come up!

x x x x

Redpyramidhead
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:57 PM
OK well Piggle you asked and you're all gonna get more than you bargained for. May I note this is an extremely tame dream for me. I found an old dream journal i had started from last summer. I guess the dream is about the problems my ex-gf and I were having at the time. I'm gonna quote directly from the journal cuz I don't feel like rewriting the whole thing...maybe I'll edit a little. I think I'll also not use my ex's real name for this purpose. So yeah....hopefully this will get other people to be more open in thsi thread and share their dreams more cuz I think piggle has a cool idea here.

Here you go:

<begin journal entry>
August 25th

I will tentatively title this dream "Offshore Beach" not because of it's themes one might discover after thoroughly trying to interpret its meaning but for the more obvious reason of its setting. Now I'm trying to figure this out if this sort of water and "walking or living on water" experience is a re-occurring theme in my dreams or not especially pertaining to ones with "Anna" in them...memory fails me at the moment. The setting is hard to explain but it's important because of the strong strange feeling it gave me in the dream and how it felt like it held great significance upon reflection. The idea of living in house boats or walking on things that float on water-them being the only thing between you and the fathomless depths below-is one that chased me throughout the dream wherever I stepped. Some footholds that served as pathways between various areas that were clearly very far offshore and on the water in some tropical part of the ocean were no more than the size of stones impossibly floating somehow defying the depths. The place felt magical and tropical to begin with in this fashion but the skies were in impossibly beautiful colors and seemed almost watercolored by an artist painting my dream with my memories of murals of surrealistic and reality-defying skies where the suns and moons and stars were plentiful each and co-existed in the sky at once. However-even though this all suggests an expansive vista surrounding us-one also got the impression (as one often does in dreams) that it was merely an artificially painted background setting and the other direction which I was not looking in at the moment in the dream perhaps contained nothing. This feeling was sub-conscious however.
The main storyline of the dream consisted of "Anna" and I running back and forther from each floating hut to another along these floating paths in this floating market-like vacation spot. Each hut contained various merchandise they were some kind of giftshops. We were drawn back and forth partially because "Anna" and I were having some kind of disagreement and she wanted to go this way while I wanted to stay in one place more often or go in another, mostly because I was tiring easily from traveling by foot comparatively much for myself (as i often do in real life from a low energy level when walking places with her.) "Anna" seemed to resent this somehow and continued to press me to explore this sort of paradise with her. Eventually I pushed myself the extra bit and as we looked to the sky and saw the beauty together we were in awe and mutually felt and agreed with eachother it was indeed a wonderful spectacle and how great it felt to be sharing that moment.
There was an under-lying feeling of pained existence beneath all this that I feel when I am awake at all times and also seems to follow me into my dreams so some of the moments that would have otherwise felt nice were bittersweet in the dream. Although I add this last it's important to note that this may be reversed in the sense that the dream perhaps was meant to feel pained in this manner and anxiety producing even though there were potentially good things in the dream. This is what most of my dreams are like. It's as if I'm meant to feel guilty and awful about any happiness I may try to have... More on this later in this journal.

<end journal entry>

Hope that was interesting. Seriously, I spend a lot of time trying to interpret my dreams. Everybody should try it as it is very interesting if not therapeautic which it is.

_RED_ stuff

Berserker
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:47 AM
I hardly remember any of my dreams, I know I dream cause all people do but I can seem to remember them.. some times I wake up and think that's one weird dream and then I wanna tell it to to my girl and it's all gone...:frust:

One dream I do remember from a few years ago, was a real sucker I dreamt I went to school everything was all normal and just when school's out and I was going to kick it with my friends my alarm clock woke me up and I had to go to school just when I finshed a day...I was working double shifts;)

Beretta55
Mar 24th, 2003, 05:17 AM
I dream of uninteresting stuff mostly.

beretta: i wonder what's on tv right now?,i wonder what's for dinner,im starveing,i hate cheese and damn cat scratching on my door again!
:laugh:

i once dreamt i was in part of a war. not a recent war but one in the future where earth is a wasteland and the last of the other countries fight to be able to rule earth. i was a chinese sniper and eventully got killed with a bayonet then i woke up.

i also dreamt that all my best friend's and family were all psychopathic murder's all out to get me.

and.........that's about it. i have other dream's but i mostly like to keep alot to myself.

Nelo Angelo
Mar 24th, 2003, 07:27 AM
I don't dream about anything.......

But I do see things that happen the next day, but it's all blurry. O_o

fantasytiger
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:37 AM
I really hate this gift (power) whatever it really seperates me from my peers here. I mean Its like " hi your mom is going to die and then two days later it happens and they are calling me a witch or I walk into a room that my friends grandma died in and see her. Its not fun at all :disturb: dipite what hollywood makes it look like. thats why i like this forum i can make friends without picking up stuff about their private life or feel their pain. its even stranger that i am talking about it to all of u I really never talked about it befor. I am probably creeeping everyone out so I will stop. Or everyone thinks I am lieing, a complete fake, or crazy whatever which way you want to take hey its up to you all. This is my family curse.:disturb:

sk8er_kyle
Mar 24th, 2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by fantasytiger

I really hate this gift (power) whatever it really seperates me from my peers here. I mean Its like " hi your mom is going to die and then two days later it happens and they are calling me a witch or I walk into a room that my friends grandma died in and see her. Its not fun at all :disturb: dipite what hollywood makes it look like. thats why i like this forum i can make friends without picking up stuff about their private life or feel their pain. its even stranger that i am talking about it to all of u I really never talked about it befor. I am probably creeeping everyone out so I will stop. Or everyone thinks I am lieing, a complete fake, or crazy whatever which way you want to take hey its up to you all. This is my family curse.:disturb:

I dont really believe in that kind of stuff. I'm not saying I think yur lying, I just dont believe in that stuff. Like maybe its just a lucky guess or sumthin. Or maybe you just think yur felling other people's emotions. Like its all in yur mind. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats what I think.

Gadzoox
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Believe it or not, the majority of my dreams are about Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Tommy Vercetti!! ahaha I'm SUCH a nerd! :happy:

Here's one from my LiveJournal entry a while back:

I had a dream me and my 'friends'(I've never seen them in real life but we seemed to be good friends in the dream) went to this rich person's garage sale, and all the clothes (which was all there was) were set up in the front hall of their mansion. I was looking through the racks at all the fancy expensive stuff when a Grand Theft Auto: Vice City t-shirt was at the end of the rack!!
The guy wanted $1000 for it so I grabbed it and ran! There were all these people chasing me, so I put the shirt on and I turned into a female version of Tommy Vercetti! And when I did the cheat codes (fire weapon, left, right, up, down, etc.) I got unlimited weapons and full health! It was so cool!!! :>

It most likely because I've been playing that game non-stop for about a week now, so it's seeping into my mind! :D

Piggle_humsy
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:28 AM
I had a really cool dream last night...

I was sititing @ home just watching t.v when there was a knock @ the door and it was a delivery guy with a big box and he said it was for me and could I sign for it, so I signed and took the box and shut the door, I opened the box and inside was two necklace and bracelet sets which i'd seen in a catalogue, then as I was trying to figure out who it was from there was another knock on the door and it was another guy with a package with earrings in it and as I went to close the door there was another delivery guy and as I looked behind him I noticed there was a line as far as I could see of delivery guys with boxes for me!! :D

They just kept coming and coming and they all had jewellery in them, I was really chuffed!

I think this came about because my nan bought me a necklace and bracelet set for easter!

x x x x