PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye forever!!

trunks69420
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Well maybe not forever but i will be gone for a while... not sure how long though. My parents got a divorce and they are splitting stuff up and dad is taking the CPU. I will miss you all! Please PM me to make me feel important and like i will be missed!
Thank you all for the good times and friends that i have made here... you all kick major ass and i will miss you. I am just saying all this because i dont know how long i will be out of touch.
Thanx again everyone... I will be on till fri night... so if you wanna talk i will be available. Cya!

Daedaelus
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Sad to see you go, trunks. I will (hopefully) be here when you come back. See ya.

Kimahri
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Bye Bye Bye
I will miss you trunks also! :weep:

DSgamer
Mar 20th, 2003, 06:56 PM
aw dude, that sux. well, your weclome back any time

Beretta55
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Whoa that's really serious. but i will miss ya dude hope you will be back soon hopefully.
oh and im real sorry for your parent's divorce. that must be really hard on you. i hope think's look better for you guy's.

Hylas
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry for your parents' divorce trunks! And I'm sorry you have to go! Let's hope you can be with us again very soon! For now, take care of yourself! You'll be missed! :weep:

IcyMourdor
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:56 PM
They say when a good member leaves, CC gets punched in the face.

*puts on boxing glove*

Ah well, you will be missed as you have had some great posts. Be sure to come back ASAP.

Rei
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Such a shame to see you go! And most of all, I hope anything will be fine for your family, also after the divorce. I don't know what to say.... I haven't really talked to you, but as a member, I enjoyed reading your posts. They were often clever and interesting stuff. And as a member, is always bad to see another member go away! But I think we all hope you'll get back here ASAP, when you'll have the chance!

Good luck for anything until your return! ;)

Pu the Owl
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Awww! Trunks is one of our best members around here! I'm really sorry he has to leave! But private matters always come first, and it's good to take care of your private life, especially in such a complicated situation!

Indeed, you'll be missed!

Come back to say hello whenever you can! And take care! :)

MakgSnake
Mar 20th, 2003, 10:31 PM
We all would miss ya buddy. Sorry to hear about everything going around with you. Hope we see you sooner then we think we would. Take Good Care.

Gadzoox
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:38 PM
You'll be missed!
Good luck for the future!!

I PMed you. :)

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Sorry to see you go. I hope things work out.

merylsilverburg
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your parent's divorce and I'm sorry to see you go. :( Hopefully everything will work out fine for you and we'll wait for your return. We'll miss you lots. :( Take care of yourself in the meantime. :)

trunks69420
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:12 AM
Well i am at a friends house right now... got the day off of work so i thought i would check in on ya. Dad is picking up the CPU today... oh well. I really appreciate everything you guys say to me and everything... its good to know that i have an extended family here. The divorce was a good thing... my step father was really controlling and i am 18 and i couldn't even use the internet w/out him right there.... major *******. Things will/are working out for the better so i am not too upset. Only about losing the CPU really:) Again i really appreciate you guys a lot and hope to be back asap! I will buy myself a new CPU before i buy any more "steel Battallions":laugh:
Thanks again
trunks69420

mark0™
Mar 21st, 2003, 11:42 AM
I'll miss you, I always felt your posts were worthwhile and you always seemed to tell the truth and never seemed to twist the truth in your favour like some members.

Hope to see you back again.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:19 PM
you might not see this, but you're a great guy and friend. I will await your return like Meryl has stated. Come back soon.

dan da man
Mar 26th, 2003, 10:10 AM
Soz m8, sad to hear that, hope you come back soon..:)

David
Mar 26th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Hey man, you'll come back again, so all I gotta say now is, hope you come back fast.

trunks69420
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Well, i picked up my old CPU and started working on it and i just fixed up my modem and re-installed everything!! I am back and hopefully for good this time!!
I thought i would be gone longer than this... The CPU seemed to be in a lot more disrepair than i thought but i was finally able to fix the stuff up. Now i can post at my leisure... but the CPU is ancient slow... Will have to wait till i get the Alien ware to move faster... I have decided to make that my next venture. Then i can move onto PC gaming in the xtreme mode as well as console mastery!

I just want to say that i really appreciate all that you guys have said on my behalf. It means a lot to know that people actually care in this day and age... Hope to see a lot more of you guys. See ya round!!;)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 26th, 2003, 05:41 PM
I just heard about that Alien Ware thing last week from someone. I think I might get one of those instead of a laptop. Well, Welcome back and it's nice to see you again.

trunks69420
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Actually Alienware is making a laptop... I would rather have one of them just because i wanna travel a lot and having a powerhouse like that would kick ass!! They have pics of it on the site: herehttp://www.alienware.com

Thanx again man... its good to be back!

David
Mar 27th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Will....your computer, and modem is slow and old, but at least you didn't leave us. Now everyone should be happy. Especcially me, for some reason. I always hate goodbyes.

Gadzoox
Mar 27th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
I am back and hopefully for good this time!!

:happy: !YAAAAY! :happy:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 27th, 2003, 09:18 PM
I also heard what the site was before and I didn't look further than the first page, but thanks for the link anyway. I'm sure someone else here wouldn't have heard it and it would be very useful to them.

Beretta55
Mar 28th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Hey sorry for the late reply. but it's good to know you will be here for a long time. so welcome back:cool: