PDA

View Full Version : magna carta

happy_doughnut
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:36 PM
*not sure where to post*

Anyway, for a while now I've been seeing so many shots of this game... and always wondered what game it was.
I found out a while ago that this was a Korean game and an RPG of sorts.

But really, the characters are made to look so wonderfully beautiful ! I mean, I haven't even played it, but I'm already draw in to it by it's characters !

Does anyone know if this will be released in the US ?
Has anyone actually played it ?

I want to . . . :(

Vicious
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Never heard of it before.

Beretta55
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:05 PM
Well it's an rpg for the pc and the release date isnt set here.that's even if it might release here. that's all i know..........sorry:(

KraftSLU
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Any RPG named after stodgy british documents have a strong possiblilty of being avoided by people :D

Pu the Owl
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:43 AM
Magna Carta is a Korean RPG for PC. It's quite popular among a certain group of RPG fanatics, but unluckily there's not a translated version of this game. As War of Genesis, another similar game from the same creators of Magna Carta, this game will probably never be released and/or distributed for the Western fandom. People who played this game got their copies from Korean stores. :(

If you want to know more about it, try taking a look at the official site here (http://www.magnacarta.co.kr/).

Hylas
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:16 PM
I've read this game is quite interesting to play, and the characters design is truely amazing. Too bad they're not going to release it in the US and Europe...