PDA

View Full Version : how to make eqoa better...

eqoask8er
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:35 PM
hey,its me loveable benjk. but i, i love eq,dont get me wrong,but i think it can use a lil more pizaz! more drama,excitement.i think yall know what i mean. some of my suggestions are....maybe random dragon attacks in the town! or..... maybe a dragon flies over every town and drops an egg and crushes everyone,lol,jk. lets see,1 more suggestion,hmmmm............this is a little bit small,but how about more weapons/armor drops from monsters,more treasure chests. im runnin out of ideas,so if yall have ne great ideas,id appreciate 2 hear them,and prolly everyone else too,my name is ben A.K.A. DKDEEMUN on everquest,email me on everquest,/tell me on everquest,or just simply email me on aol at [email protected] :evil: :evil:

Decifer
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:39 AM
i was thinking around something like a card game. Like you and 3-4 ppl sit around a table and play poker or blackjack. I think this would be cool.

David
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:36 PM
I think it needs more land. I already covered it, so I quited the game because of it, will, sort of.

RobHardo
Mar 27th, 2003, 07:38 PM
BACKGROUND MUSIC, JEESE IM GOIN CRAZY NOT HAVING ANY TUNES PLAYIN, I HAVE TO PLAY MY OWN CD WHEN IM PLAYIN

Decifer
Mar 28th, 2003, 11:44 AM
the music problem doesnt bother me there is battle music, you know. I woud rather listen to the radio or cd then the this game music cuz i play it too much and would get sick of it.

p.s Have any of you fought Gertrude i killed him countless times yesturday and that is the biggest monster i've seen so far. He is around 30x my size (Bar) and when i fight him hes covers me and i can see myself lol. He is a huge bear on the other side of Rat Tomb. he is also Instant Spawn as soon as you kill him. Great Spot!

David
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake

BACKGROUND MUSIC, JEESE IM GOIN CRAZY NOT HAVING ANY TUNES PLAYIN, I HAVE TO PLAY MY OWN CD WHEN IM PLAYIN

YESS!!!! It needs music, man..... you need to listen to a tune while you are on a boring travel or run.

eqoask8er
Mar 31st, 2003, 07:13 PM
ne more suggestions? i have some good ones,but ill spill em once some more suggestions come out

David
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by eqoask8er

ne more suggestions? i have some good ones,but ill spill em once some more suggestions come out

You should say'em now, before people come up with ideas like yours.

eqoask8er
Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:50 PM
lol,ok,ummmm,sumthin like bigger monsters,or......ummmmmm.........more dragons,more keys dropped so u cnan open chests,and they should have more chests also

goodman
Apr 21st, 2003, 07:01 PM
Welper, im officially off of EQ again till maybe sometime next year. Its fun for a few months, but after that im always ready to move on. I will say with my new pc the game was noticeably more enjoyable and much prettier and smoother than anytime in my previous three years of playing it. I will continue messing with a Beta test im doing for a game called There that is similar to The Sims (there is much more socializing than EQ ever had in it...) ;)