PDA

View Full Version : dragons attacking the towns?!?!

eqoask8er
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:33 PM
my very great friend on eqoa told me that dragons will attack every single town on every single server. he said it will b very random. my friend said that the people that made eq said "we want to add a fun, dramatic effect." Now i myself would think that would rock so much. if it happens,it will happen maybe close 2 a year. he says "the dragons will just all of a sudden come out of the sky and attack every town when the game ratings are high so alot of people can see it. Now i think it might b a little far fetched. but i wanna believe it cuz it would rule. The reason people will wait so long is because they wanna wait until people stop buying the game and alot of people will b very high lvls so they can kill the dragon, plus there will b high consequences if u die from te dragon,or so i heard. Now dont come yelling at me if its not true or u dont think its true,cuz this is what i HEARD.so if u wanna reply id appreciate it,thanks.o,and by the way,i need some more guild members,also talk 2 me about that if u want the guild name is g0at RaPInG FReeX. bye! :evil: :evil:

Decifer
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:38 AM
i never heard anything about that... i dont really beleive it either but maybe.

eqoask8er
Mar 21st, 2003, 12:58 AM
yea,i wanna believe it,but im not sure i really can :evil: :evil: