PDA

View Full Version : Behind every shadow lie your darkest fear's

Beretta55
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Heh sorry for being so dramaticXD but today i got clock tower 3. i havent played it yet but im really excited about it. this game was rumored not even to make the release to the us......but nope it's mine!,all mine! muahahahahahahahahaha!
:D
i will keep you updated on the detail's of this game once i play it.

Beretta55
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:55 PM
Oh holy crap this game is great! scary as hell but i like it! :D. this game is really good goodman you would like it. now the detail's.
in the game you take the role as a british school girl named alysessa. she was sent to this boarding school 6 year's ago it was for her own protecting her mother say's. just recently she got a letter from her mother. it said how much she misses her and that her 15th birthday is closeing in. but nancy (alysessa's mom) tell's her to hide till her 15th birthday passes. she dosent want her in danger. she of course ignore the warning and goes back to her home. well she enter's and nobody is there it's dark and silent. she is walking up the stair's till the door open's form the side of her. and inside is a mysterious gentleman who seem's to know alot about her. what his name or intention's are yet unknown. then there is more but i dont want to spoil it for ya:cool:
now for the gameplay.
you dont get any weapon's like resident evil and silent hill. whenever you see an enemy you must run like you have never ran before. you can avoid enemies being in a hiding space you just have to hold out for awhile and the enemy will go away. then there is a way to keep the enemy at bay is by throwing holy water on them. it stop's them long enough for you to get away. but you do get a weapon it's an bow and arrow. but it's best to use it at boss battle's. oh one more thing. there are restless spirt's they are still on earth because there is some item that was there. so what you have to do is give it to them they will leave. but in the process give you an important item or information. or even help you in your quest.

but there was one part that freaked the living hell out of me.

There is a guy with a giant sledge hammer who chases you around. when you first meet him you see him butcher a little girl. it's one of the most scarest thing's i have ever seen. i mean he just pretty much knocked her head off with that hammer.

Beretta55
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:19 PM
This game has gotten more freaky and weird now. pretty much every room i enter the giant guy with the sledge hammer is right behind me. he is really starting to get annoying. he pop's up everywhere and make's me jump:laugh: oh well at least i have plenty of lavender water. *which put's your panic meter down. dont let it get real high. if you do you wont be albe to run very fast and wont be able to hide. plus if you get hit while your in panic state you will die*
but pretty good so far. havent found anything yet on the mysterious gentlemen he must be up and around somewhere.

goodman
Apr 5th, 2003, 07:31 PM
I just got through reading the IGN review, and must say i WILL be playing this game!! It can already be had considerably cheaper than the normal price on Half.com, so in another few months i will look at Clock Tower 3, Zone of Enders 2 (already much cheaper), and the infamous Tenchu Wrath of Heaven!! This will be a fun summer!! Back to XenoSaga...

kittens&cats
Apr 6th, 2003, 03:51 AM
hey would i like clock tower 3 even know i haven't play
the 1,2 and is it really scary game

Esjay
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:17 PM
SHIT, that sounds scary. But no weapons?...I mean, I'm all for that, but it would get kind of dull, no? Maybe I'm just too used to SH and RE. I'll check it out, but I don't have too much money...and I still need to buy Sonic Adventure DX, Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams (when it comes out for the PS2) and MGS2 Substance.

goodman
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:32 PM
I dont think its going to be dull from what ive read. I enjoyed the first game a good bit, and IGN says this is the best one out of the three, i think it will be fun. Id rather buy than rent because there will be some secrets no doubt, and not hurrying is a good idea...

Esjay
Apr 7th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I guess you're right, but if it plays like Silent Hill or Resident Evil, then it probably would get kind of boring with no weapons, but I'm sure the system has been adjusted here and there.

By the way, goodman, IGN really sucks, you shouldn't listen to what website reviews say, you should check the game out for yourself.

goodman
Apr 7th, 2003, 04:00 PM
It wont be like Resident Evil or Silent Hill, it will actually be good! And Ign is a very good source of information, they certainly dont suck, but whatever.

Beretta55
Apr 7th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Esjay

I guess you're right, but if it plays like Silent Hill or Resident Evil, then it probably would get kind of boring with no weapons, but I'm sure the system has been adjusted here and there.

By the way, goodman, IGN really sucks, you shouldn't listen to what website reviews say, you should check the game out for yourself.
You get a weapon when you face a boss battle. but IMO this is alot more scary then RE and SH. maybe not as disturbing as SH2 but i think it has more tension. you see in this game you are a weak 14 year old boarding school girl. while a killer chase's you around with a huge weapon. that's the thing it make's you feel weak and more scared that the big bad guy can pop out any second and kill you on the spot.
im just on the second killer which is my favirote so far:D

Esjay
Apr 7th, 2003, 07:51 PM
I guess that DOES make the game scarier, being a little girl who can't do shit to her enemies...that's basically how I am in RL XD