PDA

View Full Version : Signature Match 5

ssjtrunks13
Mar 17th, 2003, 12:03 PM
The next match is between

Decifer:http://www.nofx.com/users/Decifer/logo.gif

and
Soul Angel:http://finalfantasyakamie.homestead.com/files/dwban_luxun.jpg

I can't say for sure how this will turn out but I am sure it's going top be interesting.

(note: I'm not sure if there's a problem with Decifer's or not so PM me if you can't see it)

Hylas
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Soul Angel's signature is very simple and elegant... she gets my vote!

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Mine as well...

I didn't know ssjtrunks was takin over the sig competition...eh well

Beretta55
Mar 17th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

Mine as well...

I didn't know ssjtrunks was takin over the sig competition...eh well
I gave him permission to post the rest up.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I can't see Decifer's.

sk8er_kyle
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:12 PM
I cant see decifer's either.

dan da man
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Decifer gets my vote, hey trunks I didnt know you took over the competition, cool.:cool:

Beretta55
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

Decifer gets my vote, hey trunks I didnt know you took over the competition, cool.:cool:
Yes i did im just frankly too lazy......:laugh: plus my computer is still on the bad side.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:19 PM
I even said Beretta gave me permition to put the others up in the "Avatar Tournament", I thought people still read that. I'm still deciding who'll get my vote so I'll tell you guys when I figure it out.

Rei
Mar 17th, 2003, 08:55 PM
I have some problems seeing Decifer's sig, but anyways, Soul Angel's sig is tiny and classy. I'm voting for her :right:

merylsilverburg
Mar 18th, 2003, 05:04 AM
I haven't voted yet, but I think it's kinda unfair to Decifer if we can't see his sig. and so many vote for Soul Angel's. I'm not saying that Soul's isn't beautiful, but I think the judgement would be more fair if we can see both sigs.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 18th, 2003, 03:40 PM
I falt kinda guilty for puttin this one up because of that and that is why I haven't voted. Maybe we could get permission from Beretta to do this thing over because of that, I just put it up because I was so excited that this thing would get going again because of me. And one more thing, I will only be able to get on after school and during the weekends(to this site). Figured I'd say it here, but get that you distracted from the topic.

Carlito
Mar 19th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

I haven't voted yet, but I think it's kinda unfair to Decifer if we can't see his sig.

I agree on that: we shouldn't vote if one of the sigs is unavailable. :nono:

Beretta55
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:53 PM
i checked a post from decifer long ago and his sig isnt working. on his signuture box i just see a red x. so his sig isnt working correctly.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Carlito

I agree on that: we shouldn't vote if one of the sigs is unavailable. :nono:

Sotty about that, I wasn't thinking. So we're gonna wait for Decifer's sig to work again, right?

Hylas
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Let's wait some more time. But if the sig is dead, we'll have to restart the contest round no.5, finding some other sig!