PDA

View Full Version : Winning Eleven 6

MakgSnake
Mar 15th, 2003, 12:10 AM
I just bought this game and man I AM SOO FREAKIN GLAD that this game has been released in US/Canada. Its a WOW. Ive played the ISS Pro Evolution 2 on PsOne, but this is one FINE BEAUTY. The best soccor game in the market....... and will stay the best till the sequal comes out.

The graphics are superb (Well not that that great) Still its not about what it looks like, its what it does........ The gameplay is top notch...... makes Fifa 1985 Soccer game. Seriously...... finally people here would appreciate decent soccer game..... not saying that Fifa 2003 is a bad game, just that this is way TOO GOOD.

And man NO LOADING times at all. I was amazed at that....... damn.... how do they do that???? KONAMI really does everything Mind blowing eh!!!! Just like MGS2, there are no FREAKIN loading times at all...... not even once the game loads and makes you wait for something. Its excellent. The moves are outstanding.... the only downside I would say is....... the commentary, which isn't the best..... but hey what the hell....... its the gameplay that matters.........

Any soccor fans out there, shouldn't miss this GEM at all. Another MasterPiece from KONAMI!

Shoot (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/ps2/winning11-6/w_screen007.jpg)

Start the game (http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/ps2/winning11-6/w_screen023.jpg)

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000088KHD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

DSgamer
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:28 AM
hey man, thnx 4 telling me about that game, im sooo gonna buy it, specially since im into soccer. i liked fifa 2001 better than fifa 2003

Daniel Legge
Mar 15th, 2003, 05:29 AM
over here in the UK winning eleven 6 is called pro evolution soccer 2. and i have to agree it is the best soccer game eva and will remain the best till the sequal comes out. I have had it since the day it came out which was in november and it is still the game a play most.

MakgSnake
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Damn, I didn't know you guys have had this game since Nov 2002. Wow........ but still now we have it too. This game ROCKS!!! I just did the training and MAN there are soo many freaking moves you can do...... I didn't even know we could have ever done that in a videogame. And forget about what I said about graphics......... its so beautiful.... the shadow effects are mind blowing.

And you can even creat your own FLAG. I always heard about TEAM and Team Players, but FLAGS??? Wow!!!

This game rules!!!!! :D

Berserker
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:30 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but you can create flags with fifa 2002 right???
Does the evolution soccer game have a license for the player names??? If so wich competitions are reprsented in the game cause it pisses me of that in FIFA 2003 you can't even play the dutch competition, what's with that??? Fortunately you can play with AJAX but only the european league that's not right now is it???;)http://www.f-side.nl/fotos/0203aja_val00.jpg

dan da man
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Legge

over here in the UK winning eleven 6 is called pro evolution soccer 2. and i have to agree it is the best soccer game eva and will remain the best till the sequal comes out. I have had it since the day it came out which was in november and it is still the game a play most.

Yup, its the best soccer game out.

Beretta55
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Soccer i dont know. i dont hate the sport but i usally suck at these kinda game's. i use to play one on N64 all the time it was pretty cool. if my blockbuster has it (which they will) i will rent it.

SplinterJD
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:42 PM
I haven't played PES 2 yet but I have played PES and the series is so far ahead of FIFA in terms of gameplay and realism its just sad in some cases that EA havent really tried that hard of the last few years to provide soccer fans with a decent football game.

Looks like their loss now, anyway PES was good so I would think that PES2 would be just as good if not better. and Beserker Konami did get a licence for PES2 just like all of their Soccer games they have done so you get to play with real teams and real competitions.;)