PDA

View Full Version : RPG's?

Big Dude
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:34 PM
This is intresting too see...
How many rpg's are you in the progress of playing? Like, what rpgames do you plan/hope to be completed, 100% or other?

Me, my self, have quite a list, totaling 1000+ hours of game play. :) Well at least its spring break for me now so I can cut that down a bit... but even if I played 24/7 it would still take me 45+ days :shock:

Games Yet To Be Completed:

-FFTactacs
-FFVII
-FFVIII
-FFIX
-FFX
-Dark Cloud
-Dark Cloud 2
-.hack//Infection
-Kingdom Hearts
-Legend of Dragoon

Out of all them, Ive only passed FFIX and LOD once before... :disturb: I got a lot of game play ahead of me... :happy: this shall be fun, How bout youz?

Nelo Angelo
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:51 PM
Hmm, I can't remember some but I'll list the ones I haven't completed.

Wild Arms 2
Wild Arms 3
Final Fantasy I & II

I think that's it. o.o

Beretta55
Mar 15th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Xenosaga.........and that's it. i only buy one rpg at a time.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:30 AM
I've beat the final boss, but in Grandia Xtreme there's still much to do. I need to get the best equipment, get through a 100 floor dungeon, get to level 255(the max), and finally...Get the rest of the skills in the game. There's that and Golden Sun, I've been playing the rom.

IcyMourdor
Mar 15th, 2003, 12:58 PM
Legaia 2
FF5

I have yet to complete Legaia 2. This is an awesome game.

Those of you who know me should know that I've beatin every FF known, but I need to play FF5 again as I have to write a walkthrough, get screenshots, and such for the other site I work at.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Wild Arms 3
FF VI
and Saga

kupoartist
Mar 16th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Vagrant Story, SaGa Frontier 2, FF IV, V, VI, X, Tactics and Kingdom Hearts... at the moment, it would seem that I do a lot of buying, and not enough playing :laugh: ... but then I really like every single one of those (except for X and V - which are "ok" and VI & Tactics - which are far too good :happy: ), so I guess I spend too much time contemplating which one to play... oh and I buy too many because I like the pretty boxes. no really.

I have finished a few I guess :/ FFVII, VIII (Twice), IX, Golden Sun, Deus Ex and System Shock 2 among those...

Preventer Wind
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Let's see here...

Dark Cloud (Will probably never beat)
FFX (I saw my friend beat it and played a lot of it)
Kingdom Hearts (Likely that I will rent it some day again)
FFVII (Already beat it, but I am playing it over again. Would have been far into the game if my memory card did not flub up.)
Dark Cloud 2 (Will beat it after I beat Xenosaga)
Xenosaga (Almost done with it)

FFVIII could be on my list. But that was way too long ago.

mark0™
Mar 17th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Playing a lot Of SNES games lately, going through Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore, love that battle system. I also completed Chrono Trigger a while back.

Vicious
Mar 18th, 2003, 11:34 AM
I have to get 100% on Kingdom Hearts and I haven't even started to get all the secrets in FFVII.

Wicked D
May 5th, 2003, 07:52 AM
Morrowind - just started
FFX - need to beat all of the battle arena monsters
Earth Bound Zero - still haven't finished

That's about it... for now...

Jubei
May 5th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Beaten -

Baldur's Gate
Diablo 2
Morrowind III
Divine Divinity
Dungeon Siege
NeverWinter Nights
FFV
FFVII
FFVIII
FFIX
Grandia
Grandia 2
Star Ocean 2
Skies Of Arcadia
Wild Arms

Plan On Completing -

FFX
XenoSaga
Grandia Xtreme

And thats all I can think of for the minute :)

ssjtrunks13
May 5th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Jubei
Plan On Completing -

FFX
XenoSaga
Grandia Xtreme

Nice, I've already completed FFX and Grandia Xtreme. I'm in the middle of beating Xenosaga right now, just two areas away from the end. Where are you in Grandia Xtreme?

methxx
May 6th, 2003, 11:06 AM
FF7, FF8, Wild Arms 2, Chrono Cross (I just got all of these within a week... and my PS2 broke so I had to take it back so I couldn't play ne PS1 games :() Also I haven't %100 completed FFX yet.. bout %90 I have everyone's life at max almost, everythings pretty much maxed, I've beat Nemesis so.. not much left to do (god I love FFX :))

Jubei
May 6th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Nice, I've already completed FFX and Grandia Xtreme. I'm in the middle of beating Xenosaga right now, just two areas away from the end. Where are you in Grandia Xtreme?

I've just finished Morrowind III havent actually set out to buy either of the three I mentioned, tho when I do get around to it, I'll be getting FFX for sure, would have beat it already only my PS2 couped it, and I've only jst got it repaired :)

I'm not too sure whether I'll get Grandia Xtreme, as I'll have to do it via import

Jubei <----- No Games Europe Citizen :(

ssjtrunks13
May 7th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Oh, I hope you do get a chance. I think it's a great game even though some say it lacks a good storyline, I also think it's got some great characters. The thing that bugs me most about it is in the north american version they chose a celebrity I don't even like to do Evann's voice. I mainly got the game because I was looking forward to more fighting and I had heard Mark Hamill was gonna be doing a voice.