PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to think love doesn't exist

Hero
Mar 12th, 2003, 05:09 AM
Man it's hard to meet a right girl.

I've gone through 8 girlfriends to date, and it seems like every girl I meet, although I'm more experienced, finds a weird, cruel and unusual way to screw me over.

Most recently, I met this girl... She was a 10/10 in the looks and personality factor. Little did I know, this was the weird thing about her. She wanted to have a crush on me, but she didn't want to go out with me. Meaning, she had feelings for me up the wazoole, but she didn't wanna date me because all she wanted to do was have a crush on me. What's up with that?

Piggle_humsy
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:01 AM
That is seriously weird! I mean what's up with that? She's a freak! what kind of person would do that? if I fancied someone I would be chuffed to bits they wanted to date me, not say "Um well no I think i'll just fancy you from afar thanks!" :boo:

Seriously weird! :sarcasm:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

p.s Don't brand all females with this weirdness as we are not all like that!

Infernal Mass
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:16 AM
It's a strange, strange world..

DigiMortal
- i also have my own fan club

dan da man
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:50 AM
That some weird shit....but you will find the right person, and dont forget you look quite young.

Berserker
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:09 AM
No offense, but maybe she only likes the way you look and she doesn't like your personality....anyway you don't need girls like her there are plenty other fish in the sea you will meet misses right...

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:39 AM
How old are you Hero? Fairly young I'm guessing from your pics. If I was your age and had a wicked bike.....pffft relationship?!?!?!? Hell no!!!! I'd be having fun. :cool:

Carlito
Mar 12th, 2003, 12:01 PM
Love exists, but that wasn't love. Pretty simple...

Every girl has her own taste and way of behaving, so don't worry, you'll meet another one in the next future! ;)

MakgSnake
Mar 12th, 2003, 12:23 PM
It doesn't,...... thats what I BELIEVE in. Love is a Fluke.....simple as that.

fantasytiger
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:22 PM
ok first Hero you are extremely sexy :love:

do not say love does not exsists because I believe that there is someone for everyone. You seem like a really sweet guy don't you dare let anyone make you question love. A piece of advise thats getting me through this crazy life whenever you enter a relationship or develope feelings for someone always keep that doubt. I am not saying every relationship will fail but keep that relization that it could. That way if it does you can say yeah it was great I thought it could have been more but I guess not and you can move on. Second never become someone else stay true to yourself if a girl really loves you she will never force you to stray from the real you unless its something that could save your life. The sea of love is rough don't drown you will reach the shore soon and just maybe your princess will be waiting for you :phew:

P.s If you ever come down to Detroit I can hook you up lololol

Kimahri
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Don't spend all your time looking for the right girl, cause there is none.
Maybe to you there is, but there is not.
You only love somebody, and there is nobody perfect in this life.
If you love a girl, just date her, and marry her.
You will not be all nice to her, you will have problems, which everyone does, but in your eyes, she will be the right person, and to you you will not be able to find one thing about her that is an imperfection, but others may.
That's love, and also the girl must not be a *lu* and a cheater.
Believe it or not.

Hero
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Exact same thing I was thinking.

I mean I don't like to be a "player" and go on dating frenzies. I work out because I want to live a long life, not because I want a girl to look at my gut and say "Wow he has a sixxer!"

Oh and she told me my personality was one of the things she liked the most... :confused:

I don't know, I guess it's like he said, you'll think that girl is the one, but she's not and you're just going to have problems.

I'm cursed. Hopefully I can at least get a girl that thinks I'm cute and is cute in return, but that's a little farfetched.

XxmandykissezxX
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Well, it doesn't ALWAYS have to be about the looks. If a girl has an awesome personality, and likes you for who you are..wouldn't you still date her? I mean, you aren't always going to get what you want.

*Tries to speak the truth, and I hope i'm not being to harsh on anyone*

happy_doughnut
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:41 PM
I think love exists... sure, it's out there... somewhere.
However, I don't think this love exists for everyone. *shrug*

But I think Carlito said it best: What that girl "felt" for you was obviously not "love", but a simple crush, or something else of the like.
I'm also guessing you're pretty young, so I'm not sure why you should be worried... you still have a ways to go :)

And although this isn't from personal experience, I've known people who couldn't seem to find that "right" person, but when they did, it really seemed like it was worth the effort.

DigiMortal
- i also have my own fan club

... yeah, and you're the only one in it. :)

Hero
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:42 PM
What's the first thing you notice about a person when you barely meet them, and they haven't said a word?

The answer to that question is why I used to not care much about looks, but then I realized... We only live once, why settle for something and not shoot for the best if we only have one shot?

EDIT: Oh and I'm 18 BTW.

IcyMourdor
Mar 12th, 2003, 07:13 PM
I'm probably not one to be speaking about love, seeing as I seem to make every possible mistake in a relationship.

I think you should just get over it and move on. After all, you are only 18. It isn't like life is over.

Infernal Mass
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by ZeroSniper

... yeah, and you're the only one in it. :)

bah! you're just evil incarnate.

DigiMortal
- XD

Lost_myth
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:23 PM
She's the stalker type or the smart type.

Love happens sometimes unexpectedly. Open your eyes.
Love developes, you can't just find it like you would a penny.

XxmandykissezxX
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Hero

The answer to that question is why I used to not care much about looks, but then I realized... We only live once, why settle for something and not shoot for the best if we only have one shot?

EDIT: Oh and I'm 18 BTW.

Yea but then what happens to the people who are not so great looking? Most of them never have wives or husbands. And the way I see it is, most of the "cute guys" are not so cute, they can be the meanest person on the face of the Earth. That's why I settle for the guys with personality and I don't shoot for the looks.

I'm still young though, so I don't have to worry about anything really. And I don't think you should worry about anything right now either, Hero. You'll probably meet a girl in college ;).

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Makg I tend to agree with you man.I'm 18 years old, good looking, extremely talented and theres not one girl interested in me.I'm modest to everyone, kind, and I get shit.It just seems to me that some people get a little screwed over.I love this one girl to death, I would do anything for her, she knows it.But yet theres like no chemisty there even though I would probably end up being the nicest guy she'd met.Then theres CC (cannibal clown) nicest freakin guy I ever met.He gets the shit end too.He has a women that he would do anything for.He's nice to her but she doesn't even notice him half the time or his feelings and I feel so bad for him.It seems the very nicest people get the worst.While others with a little bit of a different agenda get the women.Now on hero's topic.Hero I know your a good and decent guy that wants to settle down with a nice girl.I just hope the right girl comes around and she also notices you.Be sure to be careful though lots of the women in this world are mainly in it for model looks and lots of money even though they might say different.I been screwed over alot by these types.

Also one final note on the no love thing by Makg

Rember this from MGS : Psycho Mantis(Slighty modified of course............Most humans are filled with the same twisted obsession to pass on ones exsistance.

Preventer Wind
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Love exists. It is just hard to find. If you want to go for what you find the perfect woman to be then you will probably search for a long time. What will you do if you find a woman more attractive then the one you will be with at the time? Seems like most people here think you are good looking so you have that going for you. You are 18, you have many years ahead of you and you should spend the next couple setting yourself up financially so you don't have to worry about that. Most women only cost you money and trouble at a young age.

If you are a kind person who treats people well then you should not change that for anybody. I don't care if people treat you like crap. There is no reason why you should who are for someone no matter how much they love you, unless that change is to fix a flaw in your character.

My feelings about women are mixed. I've never loved a girl so much it drove me crazy or it made me a different person. Most teenagers are stupid and ruin their lives over the dumbest things. Dating is one of these things. So many guys use women just for sex it's not funny. The problem is that most women let them do it again and again. It pains me to see how dumb kids are. They think smoking and having sex are the two coolest things in life. I find it no big deal that (Insert Name) lost his virginity at the age of 13. Or that this guy and girl had sex last night.

It makes me sick that guys brag about it when it is something that has been done billions of times before. It also makes me sick that women let themselves fall into relationships with the worst kind of people. It's even worse when they won’t get out of that relationship.

The fact that there are so many kind people that get stepped on is due to the fact that some people don't take love or other people's feelings seriously. They are out there only for themselves.

These are just my opinions and are sure to change in the future...I could have put more but I don't won't to sound like some old man :laugh:

Hero
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Mandy, I don't think that's necessarily true. I believe you set yourself up to be who you are. I stay in shape on purpose and I take care of myself. If you're out of shape or not so good looking, and you think you're not so good looking, then you should work on it to a point where you can look in the mirror and think, "I'm happy with the way I look". If you're not happy with the way you look, then you can't blaim others for not being happy with it either.

In older times, overweight women were more attractive than thin women, and even now there are guys that are more attracted to overweight women. Back then, I'm sure it was hard for thinner females that had a strong metabolism.

In any case, I'm not looking for a girl that's great looking, but I feel that if I want a girl that's cute, then my desires should be sought. That's not the primary thing that I'm after, but you shouldn't use a kindergarden form of judgement in perspective. "People can be beautiful on the inside". They're not necessarily beautiful on the inside, if they let themselves get out of shape and go a certain amount of time without trying to make their self image more satisfying to themselves. I've met girls that do nothing but mope around and say "I'm ugly and fat". And I finally just told them, "Complaining is part of realization, and that's the first step, the next step is doing something about it" If you're not going to do anything about it... Don't complain.

Right now for example, I'm not complaining nor am I sad, I'm just starting to believe that love is just some hyped up, unreachable feeling that is shrouded by superficiality and high standards.

I don't think I'm good looking... Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm bad looking either, but what a girl looks for in a guy can be almost exactly opposite of what a guy looks for in a girl. Most girls look for a guy with a good future set up for himself, who has a funny personality and won't cheat. I am that guy, but I haven't found the girl looking for that, that I am looking for as well.

Another thing I can't stand, is when people tell me "Don't look for a girl, let her find you" HAHAHAHA, yeah like anyone's gonna get anywhere if they all sit around and wait for someone.

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure the idea we usually have in mind when we think about love is real. Love changes its meaning depending on the person. For one person love is sacrifice, for another having a crush. And so forth. You and that girl probably don't share the same point of view on this matter. Or simply, she doesn't love you at all. Does she necessarily have to? Probably she just likes the feeling of having a crush on someone. That definitely is not love. Or maybe, it is love for the self.

Gadzoox
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:18 AM
Another thing I can't stand, is when people tell me "Don't look for a girl, let her find you" HAHAHAHA, yeah like anyone's gonna get anywhere if they all sit around and wait for someone.

You got THAT right!!

I stand beside Fortune on this one. She's got the right idea here. *nodnod*

Hero
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

bah! you're just evil incarnate.

DigiMortal
- XD

I'm in DigiMortal's fan club... I'm gonna buy the shirt.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Hero, I've never really had any friends except for a couple. I met this girl one time that I liked a lot and I knew she liked me too, but I ended up moving without letting her know. At the school I'm going to now I've learned that I would never be with anyone I go to school with. I'm sure there's someone else out there for ya, I've found that someone else now and she told me that she likes me for me and not particularly for how I look. I also think she's cute and I know that she may not be what other guys would go for but I still love her. I don't know why I'm saying this or exactly what I would like you to get out of this.

Hylas
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:14 PM
Love exists, sadly. The problem is that most of the time you love someone who doesn't love you at all or that completely ignore your existance.

MakgSnake
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Hylas

Love exists, sadly. The problem is that most of the time you love someone who doesn't love you at all or that completely ignore your existance.
Thats not love, thats "Infatuation". Love doesn't exist.... cause "LOVE" is suppose to be "FOREVER".... stay forever, if in the future it doesn't, it means it was never love. Simple as that. .......

A guy and girl marry, they "say" they are in love.... after 5 years things get messy, they end up in a divorce. They hate each other then...... (all those five years weren't love it was bullsh*t). Love is forever. If you cannot love someone forever its not love. And "IF" you do end up in a relationship (marrige) that lasts till your death..its a fluke. Like I said, Love is fluke.

And I agree with SSSnake on everything.

Hylas
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:31 PM
There is indeed someone who loves someone else forever, even when he/she ends marrying another person. Love is a fluke for you Magk, not for anyone in this world...

MakgSnake
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Hylas

There is indeed someone who loves someone else forever, even when he/she ends marrying another person. Love is a fluke for you Magk, not for anyone in this world...
Yeah thats what I said.... "Thats what I believe in".... but then like you said..... even if the other person marrys someone else.....it'll still be called infatuation.......in my book. Theres alot more meaning to love then just adoring a person for life. Love is way more deep then that. You say you LOVE someone, but for all you know its just a crush, and only if once that same person does something bad on you, you start brabing how stupid he/she is.... and all. Its just a matter of seconds or minutes.

But then everybody has their own beliefs.........

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:39 PM
The stuff Makg sounded pretty deep to me. Though I will still go on and whatever happens I'll be fine with it.

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Not to sound rude guys, but if you really agree with Makg, your views on love and its meaning are really superficial and cynical. Infatuation is a thing, love is another. If you believe in what Makg said, you only know infatuation and not love. Love is so complex, that you can't say it doesn't exist because you've never experienced it. At least to me that is.

dan da man
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Not to sound rude guys, but if you really agree with Makg, your views on love and its meaning are really superficial. Infatuation is a thing, love is another. If you believe in what Makg said, you only know infatuation and not love. Love is so complex, that you can't say it doesn't exist because you've never experienced it. At least to me that is.

Eeeerrr, I agree with Fortune about what makg said, but makg said **But then everybody has their own beliefs......... ** yea true, but love is something diffrent to everyone.

MakgSnake
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:46 PM

Not to sound rude guys, but if you really agree with Makg, your views on love and its meaning are really superficial and cynical. Infatuation is a thing, love is another. If you believe in what Makg said, you only know infatuation and not love. Love is so complex, that you can't say it doesn't exist because you've never experienced it. At least to me that is.
Thats what I am saying, love and infatuation are two different things. Do not mix them up....... and "THINK" wrong of it. All my conclusions are upon that "love is forever" because it is.... love cannot be for 2 weeks or for 3 months. Thats crap in my opinon. If you love someone, its there forever......and if you ever stopped, it never was!.!

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
yea true, but love is something diffrent to everyone.

Exactly, that's what I said in my first post in this thread: anyone has a different view on love's meaning. But you can deny the existance of something because you don't know it or because you think it'll never happen to you to experience it. That's what I said.

mark0™
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Love... Don't need it, not just now anyways.

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by goodman
Because your love and happiness isnt dependent on others, you already have it so what another person does is relatively inconsequential...

That is so completely right: basically love starts with love for yourself. And happiness is a consequence of it IMO. If you have no respect or love for yourself, you can't declare you love others. It'd be unfair and tragically false. Also, if your love is limited to the love for the self, you'll never be able to experience its real meaning and depth. Love is not simply love for another person. That's one kind of love, surely not its highest form. Infatuation ain't a form of love at all. It's a form of interest and nothing else.

MakgSnake
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:00 PM

Love is not simply love for another person. That's one kind of love, surely not its highest form. Infatuation ain't a form of love at all. It's a form of interest and nothing else.
Yeah, there are different kinds of love, but what we were mostly talking about here in this thread was the kind of love for another person (and mainly opposite sex). Thats what Hero questioned about.

So people think that I dont love my family or they dont love me?. Ofcourse they do and I love them back. But that love is different. Just like I love Video Games, and trust me games have given me bad grades and have grounded me for months, but I havn't stopped loving VideoGames for that. <--- thats another form of love for things.

goodman said you start from loving yourself (THAT IS LOVE) because you never stop loving yourself, you doubt yourself but never stop no matter what happens. So yeah that is love....... you love your family, and no matter what they do in the end you help them out and think best for them...... YOU SEE that is love, cause its staying there forever........ just like I said LOVE IS FOREVER.

But if you are loving someone and end up hating him/her, it was never love.....

Pu the Owl
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Well, hate and love are extremely similar. If you end hating someone, it can be you loved him/her before. If love turns into indifference, that wasn't love IMO.

Hero
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Just like we make our own Gods, we make our own opinions on what love is. Wouldn't you agree that if you're the only one that believes in love in the way you do, then love doesn't exist for you?

I believe in what Makgsnake is saying, love is more than just a fling. Love is a powerful feeling, and "til death do you part" is also important, because it means you would die for that person, live for that person, and if that person should die, you will still stay devoted to them even until you yourself die.

Love is the unconditional feeling of wanting to satisfy the other person. Make them laugh, smile, feel safe and keep them healthy. You basically become their second half and you need them as much as they need you. That is true love. I would die for a girl I care about, much more would I die for a girl I love. In fact, I would take it further, I would suffer the greatest fear and endure the most pain to make sure a person I love is safe.

Makgsnake, there are some exceptions however... You can love someone and still get in arguements with them, depending on how the arguements end. A relationship isn't a real relationship without settling differences. I can get into a fight with a girl and still love her, because after the arguement, two things happen.

The first thing is that we know something about the other person that we didn't before, that we can recognize. The second thing is that our love for each other stands taller because even after a difficult situation, you stay together.

The way I will know I'm in love, is when I'm laying next to her, (who ever it may be), and when I wake up from rest, I don't feel empty inside. Every day I wake up and I feel like I have too much to do, and my purpose has not been met. When I feel like everythings okay as long as this girl is next to me, then I'll know I love her.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:36 PM

Another thing that bears mentioning is that it takes quite a long time before you truely know how much you love someone. So those of us who fall in love real fast, nah that isnt love, that may very easily be infatuation. What you will find is an early attraction and desire to be with a person and then over several months into years develop a strong sense of love towards that person. It takes a lot of time and effort to be in a good to great relationship, without the serious desires of both individuals it wont work, there has to be a cohesive union between the two before you really know anything about each other...

Man goodman thats exactly what I got and you are Very correct.I had feeling for this one girl for years and I still do.I want so badly to be with her and it makes me happy to see her smile at me everyday.The only real sad thing is that she doesn't feel the same about me as I do her, so there can't be a complete connection there :(.Anyways love does exsist for some people but a lot is lust which some marriages are baised on.Thats why there are so many loveless marriages after while,which lead to break up.

Hero
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Well maybe things are looking up.

That girl that only wanted to have a crush on me, I guess she suddenly realized that she really liked my koolaid or something.

She called me and asked me if I could take her somewhere this Saturday because she wants to spend time with me.

Love doesn't exist, but for now, I'll hope it does and try to hit it off with this girl.

dan da man
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:58 PM

Well maybe things are looking up.

That girl that only wanted to have a crush on me, I guess she suddenly realized that she really liked my koolaid or something.

She called me and asked me if I could take her somewhere this Saturday because she wants to spend time with me.

Love doesn't exist, but for now, I'll hope it does and try to hit it off with this girl.

Congrats hero, see just give it some time and it pays off.:)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 08:21 PM
I guess you've had at least one date, Hero. I wonder how my first date will be.

Hero
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:50 PM
I've been on plenty of dates... Dates aren't at all what they're hyped up to be on TV or anything like that.

All it is, is you trying to get her to like you more and more, and her showing you personality traits that she doesn't hold.

First dates are always lame.

Either way, I hope this date goes well.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 14th, 2003, 09:49 AM
It looks like I'm once again free. I'll be alright, there's no use in thinking about it too much. Good Luck with the date.

Redpyramidhead
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:36 AM

Were always free, Trunks, it doesnt matter if we feel were in a relationship or not. Its a matter of freeing yourself from restraints that you put on a relationship.... A person will love you more if you dont restrain them or try and keep them from what they want to be.

One can tell that you have a lot of wisdom to give on this subject. You've helped the confused hearts of people in this thread better than I can just be repeated most of whats been said already.

That is why ive mentioned before that i simply love the human form to really want to feel restrained to just appreciating one person, because all in all i just simply love the essence of women too much to really want to restrain myself to just the enjoyment of one!!

Heh:laugh: Goodman...whether you have somehow taken the act of being a player to a more sophisticated and appreciative level is arguable, but it actually makes one have to think that that may be exactly what you have done. Either you are a genius or one crazy dude :laugh: Keep doin your thing man if that's what yanks your chain!

i was going to write a whole thing of advice for people, which I used to do a lot back in the day, but I have doubts of my advice helping anybody so I won't put anything unless people really want to hear. If so, let me know and I'll talk about my experiences a little maybe. Other than that...all I can say is a lot of you are really young and I know it's easier said than done, but you should realize that you have plenty of time and needn't worry about finding love so much yet. Love is a huge thing. Just enjoy hte relationships you have without worrying about huge life long things yet. Allow yourselves to be young. Don't miss out on enjoying relationships to their fullest like I did cuz I was worried about love at such a young age where I shouldnt have worried about it. Of course that 15 year old girl didnt love me back way back in sophomore year of high school. She was too young to love and so was I even though I didnt know it. I hope that comment does not upset anyone. It's just that you have to learn certain things. You don't have to learn how to care abou tsomebody, but you have to learn about other things that you would never think about in a million years in a day at that age. Seriously, give yourselves a break and enjoy life. PEACE everyone

_RED_ stuff

merylsilverburg
Mar 15th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Argh...late again. But good luck Hero. :)

Anyway, I agree the most on what Fortune, goodman, and Red said...to be short, there is love but it just takes time to find it.

My opinion: (please don't take the wrong way people, if anyone gets offended, I'm sorry)
I don't see what's the whole deal with the love business. I agree with the three people I mentioned above, but I personally think that love isn't really a main priority, at least to me. I hear so many people complaining (not online, mind you because online, I don't know the people personally) about the lack of relationships and "dates" they've been on and to be blunt, it's all the same and pretty boring. For those who found your soul mate, I'm more than happy for you. But for those who haven't, I say just be patient and wait. I'm so tired of hearing people (in my school, especially) weep and complain about people not able to find "their true love" when they're so young! They act as if they don't have their older years ahead of them. I'd say that dating as a teen is merely an experience to prepare themselves for finding someone in the future, when they're older. I don't like how these young people are constantly on the "dating frenzy" and hooking up with the next person they see, considering them "the one". How can you say that? There are tons of people out there who are probably a much better match for you than that person you're having a "fling" with in High School. So why the desperate search? Confuses me, really. But, this is not to say that I don't think that teenagers shouldn't date. They can, but I don't think they should go on saying that person is the one they want to spend the rest of their life with.
Like Red said, just be patient and enjoy life (I'm saying this to young people). Sure, go ahead and date but as you get older, let your past experiences help you find a better match, if you're unable to find that person during your younger years. Love is a constant cycle that'll never end, it seems. But in the end, I'm pretty sure that everyone has that "special someone" waiting for them. It just takes time and patience.

On a note, I'm not saying that I'm completely "wise" on this topic because I've never been interested in dating or any of this, but what I said here is just merely from what I've been hearing and seeing.

So, for those who disagree with me, I'm prepared to take the bashing and flaming.

Beretta55
Mar 15th, 2003, 06:01 AM
And 4 page's later........i comeXD but anyway i totally argee with you meryl. i do belive kid's at young age's should have fun and not worry about the stresses of dating and all that. that's why i thought everyone in 3rd,4th and 5th grade were weird. they were all worrying about dating even though they were about 10:shock: i havent got a date.....ever and look how i turned out. (dont answer that:laugh:) but anyway hero. love is a game that can kick you in the ass many time's. even though your problem is probally already solved. but hang in there you will find the one for you. as for me i will cuddle up next to my PC for the next couple of year's;)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 16th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

So, for those who disagree with me, I'm prepared to take the bashing and flaming.

I would never bach you. Goodman, I kinda get what you're syaing, that's a very interesting thought.