PDA

View Full Version : What's a good game to get, for two players right now?

Hero
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Other than Contra, because I already beat that. Help MUCH appreciated. I wish there were two player co-op games.

Already played Baldur's Gate too.

Beretta55
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:48 PM
you just have a ps2 right? well if you like mindless killing dynastay warrior's 3 would be a good choice. that game has a main game co-op mode other then the one's you listed im stumped.

Hero
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Played that game too, lol.

Got pretty good at it too. Yeah I'm not really into the whole, "fight everyone by yourself and whoop ass". I wish Resident Evil 0 had two player co-op... That would be oh-so sweet.

Beretta55
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Well time splitter's 2 has a story mode co-op. the story is decent really that game is all about mutiplayer. now im out of idea'sXD

Hero
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Alright forget co-op. What about just a regular good, fun, new game? lol.

My friend gets dizzy when he plays first person shooters, that's why he was the first person I met that couldn't stand Halo.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Heres a few...

1.Half-Life
2.Dynasty Warriors 3
3.Timesplitters 2
4.Twisted Metal Black
5.Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit
6.Dead Or Alive 2:Hardcore - Tag matches are co-op

Piggle_humsy
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:46 AM
Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit! I agree that's a good game!
Any of the Need 4 Speed ones are good for fun with mates!
I love to race my brother on that!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

p.s I was just thinking that I wish we could have a 2 player GTA! That would be Kool!

dan da man
Mar 10th, 2003, 09:22 AM
SSX TRICKY!! trust me, this game is mega fun 2 player.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 10th, 2003, 09:47 AM
If you haven't played MGS2 Substance might be something tro get. Then there's the fighting games and if you know someone with Golden Sun you get it beat the game and then play against them using the linked battle thing. Other than that I haven't played much.

fantasytiger
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:01 PM
any Dynasty warriors game 1-4 is good Gauntlet Legend is also great the graphics suck but its major fun

ssjtrunks13
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:04 PM
I played Gauntlet Legends on DC, but I stopped playing it after I beat the game. Yes, those are good games that tiger has mentioned. I've only seen soemone play Dynasty Warriors 3, I'd like to get that game.

Hero
Mar 10th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

AGGGGHHHHHH!!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!!

Oh... Heheh, sorry when you said that game name I had a bunch of bad memories of this weird guy playing SSX Tricky EVERY day for two months straight, non-stop. Just hearing him say "tricky" "tricky this" "I'm more of a trick person not a racer" "tricky move" "trick" "shut up, trick!" All those bad memories just make me sick about games. Like Dance Dance Revolution... Imagine your friends tell you "Hey let's go out Friday night.. Do something"

You agree and some time later, (like 20 minutes time) you're in an apartment with 8 dudes, two chicks, playing dance dance revolution.

MakgSnake
Mar 10th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

I totally agree with that, the game simply Rocks in each and ever aspect. Awesome game!!

You might wanna give "War Of The Monsters" a try...... its a solid 2-player game. Extreme fun I should say. As well as "Moto GP 2" for the Ps2.

DSgamer
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:51 PM
war of the monster is an awesome game 4 2 players.