PDA

View Full Version : Happiest day

Hylas
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:05 PM
What was, if there is one, the happiest day of your life, the one you will remember forever and why? It has not to be a particular day, it can also be an event or a brief moment happened that brightened that day so much that you'll remember it as the best ever...

Preventer Wind
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:15 PM
That's tough. I wouldn't say I had that one-day.... I guess the happiest day of my life cam two summers ago. I was pitching for the travel I am on and we were ahead by like 8 runs. Then all of a sudden we were only ahead by one run. It was the 6th inning (We only play 7) 1 out and a man on second. I came in to pitch and got 1 guy to ground out and the other to strike out. The next inning I came out and got the first to guy to strikeout then the second to ground out then I struck out the coaches son (always a plus when the kid is not good) to win the tournament.

I wasn't truly excited when it happened but when I saw my team mates and family jumping for joy it made me feel really good. The coach gave me the trophy and I gave it to my dad (He is one of those parents who says stuff like, "You can do better then that." we were not talking at the time) He cried and we made it up (to cut it short)

dan da man
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:16 PM
This is crazy but, on my birthday last year, I got MGS2, and played it straight to the end, quite sad, but one of my happiest days of my life, theres some more of course but im just sharing this one, until I rember some more.:)

Piggle_humsy
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:29 PM
The Best day of my life was when my sister won tickets to The World Premiere in London for The Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Ring!
Yeh Baby!!
It was so cool walking up the carpet past the celebs and fans and camera's with the reporters shouting to all the celebs we passed as I walked in with my sister! We sat in the cinema and watched people arriving on the big screen coz they were showing footage from outside, It was so cool, then after everyone was settled Peter Jackson came on stage and talked and then introduced the cast as they ran up on stage, they were waiting in the isle sort of right next to us (We were two seats away from it!) Then after the film we walked outside (Next to Brian May) and got driven to the After-show Party @ a secret location which was so cool! It was all themed inside, the food and the rooms, they had a big bar so you would feel like a hobbit and a hobbit bar so you would feel like you were in Hobbiton! lol! It was fantastic! I met all the hobbit boys, Liv Tyler who went out of her way to say bye to me when she was leaving!! Peter Jackson (He really is a Real-Life hobbit!) Viggo! He apologized for being in my way when I was walking round! lol! I felt like saying "Hell, it's your night man! push me out your way!" :laugh:! Graham Norton, Frank Skinner and Max from Hollyoaks (Only people in u.k will know who they are!) Anyway it was a great night that I will never forget! We walked out with Elijah Wood, Got our Goody bags and got back to our hotel at about 4am! It still seems like a dream! Too good to be true!
Well thankyou for giving me an excuse to boast! I love to tell this story! :laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

dan da man
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

The Best day of my life was when my sister won tickets to The World Premiere in London for The Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Ring!
Yeh Baby!!
It was so cool walking up the carpet past the celebs and fans and camera's with the reporters shouting to all the celebs we passed as I walked in with my sister! We sat in the cinema and watched people arriving on the big screen coz they were showing footage from outside, It was so cool, then after everyone was settled Peter Jackson came on stage and talked and then introduced the cast as they ran up on stage, they were waiting in the isle sort of right next to us (We were two seats away from it!) Then after the film we walked outside (Next to Brian May) and got driven to the After-show Party @ a secret location which was so cool! It was all themed inside, the food and the rooms, they had a big bar so you would feel like a hobbit and a hobbit bar so you would feel like you were in Hobbiton! lol! It was fantastic! I met all the hobbit boys, Liv Tyler who went out of her way to say bye to me when she was leaving!! Peter Jackson (He really is a Real-Life hobbit!) Viggo! He apologized for being in my way when I was walking round! lol! I felt like saying "Hell, it's your night man! push me out your way!" :laugh:! Graham Norton, Frank Skinner and Max from Hollyoaks (Only people in u.k will know who they are!) Anyway it was a great night that I will never forget! We walked out with Elijah Wood, Got our Goody bags and got back to our hotel at about 4am! It still seems like a dream! Too good to be true!
Well thankyou for giving me an excuse to boast! I love to tell this story! :laugh:

x x x x

wow, that was cool, what competition was it?!?!?!? the London premier, for LOTR TTT, you were so lucky!:P :laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:14 PM
Bets day of my life? I guess that would be when I first talked to Jennifer, the first girl you see that you'd like to spend the rest of your days with is probably the best day of anyone's life. Especially if you've been lonely as long as I had been. Wish I could see her again to atleast find out how she's doing. If that ever happens then that would turn out to be the best day of my life.

dan da man
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Thanks for that post trunks you reminded me of something, another one of my best days was I had the hots for this girls so bad, im mean she was a babe, I got talking to her, chatting her up on a walk throught the hills, we had such a great time joking around, infact I still like her now, Ive asked her out but............................................... ..........

Beretta55
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Hmmmmmm........i have good day's but i dismiss them as happy day's. one would be that my brother's football team got to the championship agaisnt jinx. the toughest team in highschool football. we lost but hey we made it at least and i was happy for him. now for myself i dont really know. when igot my ps2 maybe.

Gadzoox
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Tha happiest day of my life so far... well the one I remember the most clearly right now was when I went to the Everclear concert two years ago. February 28, I believe.

It was amazing. I went with a bunch of my friends and I was /really/ into them then, it was so perfect!

There was a couple parts in that day that just made me want to cry with joy. The first was when I was right in the middle of the crowd and I held my camera staright up in the air to try and get a picture of the singer, Art Alexakis, and he looked right at me, then smiled! *melt*

Part two was when I was on the side stage, near Craig Montoya the guitarist, I had dyed my hair permanent green, well anyways, he had red hair and I was right up against the bar at the front and he saw me (how could you miss curly green hair?!) smiled, and then started headbanging! So of course I joined in! :>

PArt three was at the very end of the show when everyone (all my friends) had met up in out meeting spot and my friend said "I got Art's pick." to me. I didn't quite understand so I just nodded, thinking he took a picture of Art. Then he was like, "No, I got his /guitar/ pick!" and held it out; clear printed on the front was 'ART', on the other side 'everclear', and it was all smuged from use. I almost shat myself! He gave it to me because my birthday was in a couple of days and he knew i'd appreciate it more than he.

I still have it, in a velvet drawstring bag which is in an emptied mint tin. :love:

I hope they come to Orleans again.

DragonSphere
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:18 AM
I've had some happier moments than usual, but none in particular could I consider my "happiest day". So, it's more of a work-in-progress kind of thing right now...

Berserker
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:06 AM
When ajax won the champions league in '95 and we were partying with one million fans in amsterdam, it was the biggest freakin'party ever!!!

Piggle_humsy
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

wow, that was cool, what competition was it?!?!?!? the London premier, for LOTR TTT, you were so lucky!:P :laugh:

It was in The Daily Mail Newspaper, And it was for The Fellowship of the Ring not Two Towers, Altho I tried to go to that one aswell but couldnt get tickets in time! :(

x x x x

ssjtrunks13
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

Tha happiest day of my life so far... well the one I remember the most clearly right now was when I went to the Everclear concert two years ago. February 28, I believe.

It was amazing. I went with a bunch of my friends and I was /really/ into them then, it was so perfect!

There was a couple parts in that day that just made me want to cry with joy. The first was when I was right in the middle of the crowd and I held my camera staright up in the air to try and get a picture of the singer, Art Alexakis, and he looked right at me, then smiled! *melt*

Part two was when I was on the side stage, near Craig Montoya the guitarist, I had dyed my hair permanent green, well anyways, he had red hair and I was right up against the bar at the front and he saw me (how could you miss curly green hair?!) smiled, and then started headbanging! So of course I joined in! :>

PArt three was at the very end of the show when everyone (all my friends) had met up in out meeting spot and my friend said "I got Art's pick." to me. I didn't quite understand so I just nodded, thinking he took a picture of Art. Then he was like, "No, I got his /guitar/ pick!" and held it out; clear printed on the front was 'ART', on the other side 'everclear', and it was all smuged from use. I almost shat myself! He gave it to me because my birthday was in a couple of days and he knew i'd appreciate it more than he.

I still have it, in a velvet drawstring bag which is in an emptied mint tin. :love:

I hope they come to Orleans again.

Cool, it sounds like nothing can top that day. I know if soemthing that closely resembled that happened to me I don't think anything could top it.

kupoartist
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

It was in The Daily Mail Newspaper, And it was for The Fellowship of the Ring not Two Towers, Altho I tried to go to that one aswell but couldnt get tickets in time! :(

x x x x
darn... i even get that newspaper :laugh: ... congrats piggle... contain jealousy... ahem...

I suppose I have nothing to add... I've never had a truely wonderful day, but life has been fairly enjoyable in its way :)

XxmandykissezxX
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:59 PM
The happiest day, oh that would have to bee when I found out that I was to go to Greece, France, Italy, & England as an exchange student thing. But of course I didn't go because I didn't feel like staying with weird people that I didn't know :P But it was still a cool thing to know that I was qualified :)

DSgamer
Mar 11th, 2003, 01:14 AM
my happiest day in my life was when i met "anna". from that day on, we hang out every day, she's my best friend :D *feels special*

Hero
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:14 AM
My favorite day was when I saved some kid's life.... That actually made me feel important. Aside from that I don't have any happy days... happiness is an endangered feeling, to me at least.

Berserker
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:57 AM
You saved a kid's life wow..........hence the name...
I only endangered people's life ;)

Hero
Mar 11th, 2003, 06:19 AM
Well I don't like to make a liar out of myself, heheh.

Yeah, I saved him, but then again, people in California don't know how to drive so you can only expect that a lot of people run out into streets to save kids.

BTW, what do you guys think of my sig?

DSgamer
Mar 11th, 2003, 06:48 PM
ur sig kix ass

Hero
Mar 11th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Thanks! Let's flip this...

1) List the happiest day of your life

2) List the weirdest day of your life

3) List the worst day of your life
(Not dramatic "worst", but worst like, bad hair, bad everything day)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Worst day for me would be when I left my mom's house and went to live with my dad without saying good bye to this girl I really liked.

XxmandykissezxX
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Worst Day:
The worst day ever would probably have to be about 2 years ago. I can remember it perfectly. I wake up, go to school, get introuble for not doing homework, get suspended (dont worry it was not for doing my homework), come home...find out that my cat had died....ugh, worst day in my whole life :frust:

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:26 PM
http://members.rogers.com/gregory32/ralph1.gif (http://members.rogers.com/gregory32/worms.wav)

DSgamer
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:01 AM
worst day would be when the love if my life was had to move to arizona

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by gamer

worst day would be when the love if my life was had to move to arizona

Something similar happened to me but I was the one who moved.

mark0™
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

http://members.rogers.com/gregory32/ralph1.gif (http://members.rogers.com/gregory32/worms.wav)

hahahaha, if noone has realised, click on the picture, it links to a wav file.

ah Ralph.

dan da man
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Something similar happened to me but I was the one who moved.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh:frust: that happened to me aswell! the worst day of my life too trunks.:(

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:52 PM
I'd like to see her again just to know how she's doing. Before that the worst day would have been the day my parents gort divorced.

Hero
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:31 PM
This is the worst day for me. Nothing dramatic. (You broke the rules Trunks! No freedom fries for YOU!)

I was playing football with my friends, and this one guy had a bad habit of wanting to remove the clothing materials from other males while playing contact sports.

I was playing running back, and when my friend handed me the ball I slipped on his foot. The shirt-ripper got ahold of my shirt and ripped it clean off. I fell to the ground and landed on the ball, but the contact point of the ball was its tip... To my johnson.

And then after that I went home and found out someone crashed into my car... Hit and run. It was such a pretty car too.

1968 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400. Yellow with black stripes.

007_JamesBond
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:17 PM
well the worst day is the one of the fire at my house last year, and we lost everything, it sucked

the best, well one of the best was when i enlisted, and vowed to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic, ect

more to come later

Berserker
Mar 14th, 2003, 04:41 AM
I've lost a few friends of mine...
Hearing that someone died really ****s me up...
They are all worst days...

Hero
Mar 14th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Me too. I've lost best friends... I go into a weird phase when that happens... Everything just seems so enraging and worthless.

People always say when you lose it, you want to break everything... It's not like that, you just get this feeling that not as many things are as important, and therefore, shouldn't exist... You get this angry feeling towards God that if he has the right to take away from you, that you have the right to take away from Man.

Yeah, you can tell I've lost it before... The aftermath is always more saddening than the spawning.

I lost a best friend to God by way of premature beliefs of "war", when I was in my younger teens. I don't really wanna talk about what happened after he died in front of me.

Berserker
Mar 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
That is ****ed up,dude!!!
It makes you see life in a different light, I stopped caring about a lot of things...
But that's not the way cause you'll only hurt yourtself and people around you.

Chara
Mar 15th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Happiest day of my life was when I met this girl at boot camp. Heh, I remember the first time I saw her and she saw me. I was introducing myself to everyone in the flight and she had a nice huge smile directed towards me. Man, that was a beautiful smile. Later on I had nigh****ch and I snuck her out of her barracks and we basically just held each other for the rest of the night while looking up at the stars. Heh, good thing nothing happened that night that was worth me reporting. :laugh:

Worst day of my life was when my grandmother died and brought me grief from then on. My annoying ass cousins moved in with me(which caused my to get arrested for the first time :mad:), my uncle is always depressed, and my mom just had a mental breakdown since she had money problems and her and my dad broke up.

The other "worst" of my life was when I forgot to do my laundry and I didnt have any clean clothes. The only clothes I had to wear was this tight ass shirt and some yellow shorts. My mom made me go to school anyway. After 2nd period I just skipped the rest of the day. :disturb:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Wish I had the guts to skip school because pof soemthing like that. ANother worst for me was also after my grandmother died because a few months before that my other grandmother died. When we found out she died I was listening to the radio and 2Pac's Thugz Mansion was on, whenever I hear that song I think of her.