PDA

View Full Version : The Sims

Hylas
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:57 AM
Well, I had the temptation to get The Sims, but I'd like to know if it worths a purchase.
I'm not a great simulation games fan, but I've heard The Sims is very good and the add ons are cool.

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:03 AM
the sims, yeah its quite o bit of fun, especially when you download torture patches, man its funny to see all the things you can do to them. I also have found a DBZ patch, that can get pretty interesting too lol..

nanjij
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:49 PM
we are talking about the one on pc rite? man a tortue patch ive gotta try that wots the site, tell me please!

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:58 PM
yeah, you can light them on fire, pull off there legs and arms, make them fall off of high stuff(drag them with the mouse up, and let them drop lol) you can stick them with sticks, and some other stuff, man i havent played that game in so long lol...ill look through my old fav sites and see if they still have em...

nanjij
Jan 25th, 2002, 02:09 AM
do they die or they just take the pain.
wots the site!!!!!!!!1

x157anz
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:19 PM
I have the sims but are any of the expansions good ?!
Torture them ? BAH! that is well cool never heard of that one.
Does any 1 know the site for it?

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:01 PM
i downloaded the nude patch its rubbish and i cant find any other good patches. i downloaded some new furniture but there not that good either apart from the 7up machine

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 30th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Man that game is awesome.Its a definite purchase.But beware of when your sims cook,tragety will strike:(