PDA

View Full Version : white toes-werewolf

Gadzoox
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Look! She has white toes!
http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/Midori.txt

Another art trade, this time with Midori Thunderwolf, this character belongs to someone so don't steal her!

AND Marcus, I dunno if you guys remember but when I got him I posted about it. ANYWAY, he's my Sony Minidisc player, and now I've turned him into a 'dog-person' ehehe!
Mods, if this is too riskee, you can destroy the link!
http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/marcusbg.txt

DSgamer
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:03 AM
looks elegant

Pu the Owl
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Great perspective and dynamic pose! Very nice details on the fur!

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:25 PM
Wow...

dan da man
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:32 PM
WOW! we got some really good artist on this forum, keep it up guys, your drawings are really awsome!

Gadzoox
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:41 PM
:D Thanks you guys! I'm really proud of hese two! :happy:

DSgamer
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

WOW! we got some really good artist on this forum, keep it up guys, your drawings are really awsome!

you got that right son

merylsilverburg
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Wow! The first pic is nice! I really like the fur...looks so realistic. :shock: And the pose is great too....like the close-up on the paw. :)
The second pic is interesting. I like the face a lot. :cool:
Great job Gadzoox!

Carlito
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Great work Gadzoox, even if I couldn't imagine the wolf was a "she" :shock:

Piggle_humsy
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:08 AM
I've totally fallen in love with the pic of the White toed wolf! I love it! Dunno what it is about it but I'm really mesmerized by it!

It's really fantastic gadzoox!
Good taste, good artist, what else is there that we don't know about you? :D

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Reminds me of the of the Island of Dr. Monroe.Anyways those are really really good drawings.

kupoartist
Mar 5th, 2003, 01:47 PM
excellent gadzoox!

... well what else was I gonna say ?!

anyways, great colours (i love the way that whilst your wolves are often whites, blacks and greys, theres always some nice vibrant colours in there somewhere... like Marcus' glasses for instance), great poses (your characters always seem to be doing somthing!) and wonderful end products... people would so pay good money for your art :happy:

Gadzoox
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:03 PM
:happy: You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special! :)

Meryl-Yeah, I'm proud of the fur and those paws!! I love paws... :>

Carlito- ahahahaa!! You know, female and male werewolves don't actually look that different to the human eye! ;)

Hee, thanks Piggle!

AWWW!!! Thanks the_artist!!! I've actually had one person ask me to draw something and they'd pay me... but i felt bad so i did it for free... ahha!

merylsilverburg
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

AWWW!!! Thanks the_artist!!! I've actually had one person ask me to draw something and they'd pay me... but i felt bad so i did it for free... ahha!

Wow, really? :shock: That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll become a great and popular artist in the future. And we'll all definitely buy your drawings. :happy: