PDA

View Full Version : 1st photoshop wallpaper

DSgamer
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:11 AM
here (http://pages.sbcglobal.net/arellano_roque/_images/cloudstrife.jpg)

this is my 1st done with photoshop, tell me if it looks good

Gadzoox
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Great work for a first timer! :D

Cloud is SO gorgeous... beheheheee. ;>

DSgamer
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:57 AM
thnx gaddy, btw ur sig looks awesome

Gadzoox
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:06 AM
Thanks! :)

DSgamer
Mar 4th, 2003, 01:37 AM
no prob

ssjtrunks13
Mar 5th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I think it looks awesome, especially Cloud. The blue background is good too, I look forward to see more.

kupoartist
Mar 5th, 2003, 01:57 PM
overall it looks nice, if a little empty. But you made some good choices with your colours and pictures :happy:

Kimahri
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:51 PM
AWESOME!
but hey, the_artist is right. need to add a more lifelike background instead of just blue. like add squares or different coloured lines or soemthing. but its better than what i wouldve done, great work.

p.s. how did you remove that white stuff thats awlays around a picture when you get it off the net? :confused:

DSgamer
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:34 PM
thx ya'll, ima put more things in my wallpaper, ill have it finished by friday

kupoartist
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by BesaidX-2
p.s. how did you remove that white stuff thats awlays around a picture when you get it off the net? :confused:
use the magic wand I guess :)... it may help to make the rest of your background a similar colour to the "white stuff", so that it continues. Click anywhere in the area, then just hit "Delete" and it should all go away... unless my explaining is as utterly useless as it ever is...

dan da man
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Very cood for your first time, im not a fan of FF, but cloud looks awsome, like all the colours used too.:)

DSgamer
Mar 5th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

use the magic wand I guess :)... it may help to make the rest of your background a similar colour to the "white stuff", so that it continues. Click anywhere in the area, then just hit "Delete" and it should all go away... unless my explaining is as utterly useless as it ever is...

exactly what i did

mark0™
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:39 PM
pretty good, Try downlaoding some new fonts though, your front looks pretty plain.

DSgamer
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:03 PM
aight, i might get a fight club sig though, since its my fav movie

merylsilverburg
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:11 PM
That's a great job for your first time on Photoshop! I couldn't do anything like that. :heh:

I agree with the others though: the font should have some shadows or something because it looks a bit plain.

But overall, it's really great! Keep it up. :happy:

sk8er_kyle
Mar 5th, 2003, 10:18 PM
That is great. Cloud is so cool.

Gadzoox
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:22 AM
*cheers for gamer*
See, I told you you'd get lotsa replies soon enough! :happy:

DSgamer
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:36 AM
yeah, you were right

Pu the Owl
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

overall it looks nice, if a little empty. But you made some good choices with your colours and pictures :happy:

That's exaclty what I was going to say. But I think for being a first try is quite good!

XxmandykissezxX
Mar 8th, 2003, 10:36 AM
Pretty good. There could be more designs in the background, it is kind of empty. But, it IS your first wallpaper, so that's pretty damn good for a beginner! :)

Hylas
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:10 PM
I'd change the font you used with some other a bit more "stylish", but other than that, it's a really good wallpaper for a first try! Post more of them!

sk8er_kyle
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:43 PM
I made a wallpaper to. Its the firs one I ever made. I figured I would just post it here instead of starting a new thread. http://www.geocities.com/rocker_prickly/Motleynsum.jpg Tell me what you think of it.