PDA

View Full Version : Signature match 4

Beretta55
Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:06 AM
alright here's match 4.
(note i will be posting the rest of the matches. it will be cluttered but it will move along faster. if this causes some problem's then sorry and i will take them down)

The_artist: http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/newrelmsig.gif

Sword 4 hire: http://digilander.iol.it/zoein/s4h_2.jpg

Let the voting begen!

On second thought i will just do two each time. yes it will take awhile. but hey we have all the time in the world to finish this thing.

Berserker
Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:10 AM
This is a tough one, they're both cool sigs...I vote artist...I like the sort of graffiti style it's in.

dan da man
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:24 AM
I voted for Artist, ever since I came on these board ive liked Artist sig the best. Look cool and that little girl look freaky.

Harry
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:52 AM
Beretta it's ok if you want to create this contest, but please check your typos in the titles of the topics, because these are shown on the main page of the website! It's "signature", not "signuture".

ssjtrunks13
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:54 AM
It was tough, but I went with the_artist because I think it's cool someone would put pink in their signature. I also feel it's something new and different.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:44 PM
Hmmmm.......a very tough choice here. But I think I'm going to go with the_artist.

Sword 4 Hire
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:01 PM
I voted for artist, this sig is the only sig on these forums I believe that is actually hand drawn, very nicely done...

mark0™
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
I went for S4H, the_artists is great as its hand drawn (a rarity) But S4H just looks so good.

Piggle_humsy
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:37 PM
Definitely The_Artist! How could I choose anything else! It's fantastic! Amazing! Its a cheery little pic aswell!
ok enuff! I'm done! :laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Beretta55
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:22 PM
Im going to have to go with S4H sig. Auron is the man.

merylsilverburg
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Ahh...this one is tough but I went for the_artist. His sig. just really pops out at you and the character has a very neat cartoony look. Sorry S4H. :(

Vicious
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:07 AM
I like Sword 4 Hire's sig better, it looks all mystical and junk.

sk8er_kyle
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:05 PM
I like S4H's sig better. Auron is just so cool.

Hylas
Mar 9th, 2003, 11:15 AM
I have voted for Sword 4 Hire. I like artist's sig, but S4H's one has some magic in it...