PDA

View Full Version : Dont Let Them Get Away!

MakgSnake
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:12 AM
When We Were Small.....We Use To Crazy Things, Atleast Me. Like Stealing Candy And Stuff Like That....From The Shops, Ive Done Alot Of Things Like That In My School Canteen. And Grocery Shops Near My House.

Have U Ever Done Things Like That. And While Doing It, Were U Ever Caught? :D :laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Oh boy have i ever.When i was little my brothers made me steal or asked me to steal packs of baseball cards.The excuse they gave me for not doing it themselves was "you see that lady over there she's mean and won't let us have any"refer to the person that works there.So then they told me to get them when she wasnt around.So then i went in and stole about a dozen packs of cards and brought them out to them:peoples:

Spirit
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:46 AM
uhhh this is a rather touchy subject I'd not like to talk about, and yes I've stole but I redeemed myself....

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Oh yes boy was it fun, I stole gum, and other Candy, Jello and magazines.

was it fun

x157anz
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:32 PM
The last time i stole something was an easter egg i crunched it up and put it in my pocket when i was about 5.
I done summat really bad 1 year ago. But not saying because Morrisons may hunt me down and charge me :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:24 PM
I can't ever remamber a time where I've stolen something. I always get people telling me to take stuff, but I never do.

I guess my morals just get the better of me, or else i'm just a chicken sh*t.

Soul Angel
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:35 PM
I've never stolen something in my life or at least I can't remember stealing anything, but I have seen other people steal things from shops when I'm in there.

IcyMourdor
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:15 PM
I can't remember what I stole. I think I stole the occansional candy bar or stuff like that. Just petty items.

merylsilverburg
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Ha, ha! Man! I remember when I was a kid and I was still all girly and loved girly things. I was in this clothing store and I was into the Victorian jewelry (and now, Victorian is back, how ironic) and I saw this gold heart-shaped locket that had no tag, NOTHING! It was just lying around the jewelry area, and I saw a similar one that cost $30.00. Well, hell....I didn't want to ask my mom to buy me that locket for $30! So, when I saw no one was looking....ploop! In my pocket it went! :D Got away with it too! Now....can't find it anymore. :zzz:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I can't ever remamber a time where I've stolen something. I always get people telling me to take stuff, but I never do.

I guess my morals just get the better of me, or else i'm just a chicken sh*t.

How bout that crate of milk you took and the present you stole and gave to that lady