PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing.

BlackThornn
Feb 26th, 2003, 10:37 PM
It's very disconcerning that there are actually people this stupid who have access to electric appliances. (http://www.bergenrecord.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk1NA3D3CZm Z2JlbDdmN3ZxZWVFRXl5NjM0MzA4NyZ5cmlyeTdmNzE3Zjd2cW VlRUV5eTM=)

Deathwatchz
Feb 27th, 2003, 01:04 AM
which article are we supposed to be looking at? i just got some link to a news site. it sounds like its gonna be funny whatever it is though.

BlackThornn
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Argh.. bloody link.

The article telling about the woman who set herself and her house on fire opening a can of spraypaint with an electric can opener.

kittens&cats
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:47 AM
man that is stupid

Berserker
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:49 AM
LOL, that's unbelievable how freakin'stupid can one be!!!
It's right up there with the woman who put her dog in the microwave to dry him after a bath.

dan da man
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:12 AM
LoL, how stupid, quite sick website.:disturb:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:27 AM
I wonder why somebody would do that.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I wonder why somebody would do that.

Probably seemed like a good idea at the time...:laugh:

David
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Does she have a rock for a brain, lol, never ever heard someone so stupid, to open a spraypaint with a can opener, she must of thought you need to open the spraypaint, to get the paint in the can. Will, it's just something out of the ordinary.

Gadzoox
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Agagagagagag!! :laugh:

Redpyramidhead
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by beserker

LOL, that's unbelievable how freakin'stupid can one be!!!
It's right up there with the woman who put her dog in the microwave to dry him after a bath.

"Oh how much harm can 30 secs on medium do? What if I only did 15 on High? Perhaps I should stick my brain in for defrost?":laugh:
This is a sad sad story...my first response was to say so immediately, but as Freud suggests...humor was originally invented by the mind to deal with otherwise intolerably morbid situations that would make us go insane. Which means dark humor as we now call it existed long before what we call humor today. Hah! Throw that in the face of censors!

_RED_ stuff

fantasytiger
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:33 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and the human race proves yet again that we are the superior gods of the relm of stupidity

Kimahri
Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:05 PM
Lol, what a jackass, opps sorry for the bad language.