PDA

View Full Version : gameplay weakness?

RobHardo
Feb 26th, 2003, 09:38 PM
doesnt anyone notice how gay th efighting looks in th egame, not to disrespect it or anything but it looks like rock'm sock'm robots, i kno wits a great game i just cant get past this gameplay and graphics

dan da man
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:30 AM
Im not too bothered about the graphics, but I heard the fighting system is decent and so is the gameplay!

David
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Their is nothing wrong with the graphics, it is way better than the PC version. I'm fine and traveling hard, but they need more land, I almost covered it all now.

dan da man
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by David

Their is nothing wrong with the graphics, it is way better than the PC version. I'm fine and traveling hard, but they need more land, I almost covered it all now.

Is the land well detailed and is it a good experince each time?

jjmoohead
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:01 PM
More land? You almost cover it all...

There is like 650 Square miles or something I have heard. Although I could be way off, but thats what the PS Magazine said. I have only covered a few mall towns and 2 big ones, and we walked ran with sprint for about 30 minutes

RobHardo
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:30 PM
ok ok ok, i am here to make an apology. I realized that diablo 2 lod looks the same as everquest fighting so i apologize fo rthis thread

David
Mar 5th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake

ok ok ok, i am here to make an apology. I realized that diablo 2 lod looks the same as everquest fighting so i apologize fo rthis thread

No need, it was your opinion, it's always welcome, it was what you think, no one is mad what you said, will, not me anyway.