PDA

View Full Version : Cradle 2 the Grave

Matrix
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Jet li's newest movie comes out this friday and I am so excited.
so who here is going to see it?

dan da man
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:42 PM
First ive heard of it, I most probally watch it becuase im well into kung fu.

Hadoken
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:17 AM
I'll probably go see it this weekend or next weekend. It seems ok, doesnt look all that spectacular to me. But DMX and Jet li is a duo i gotta see.

Berserker
Feb 27th, 2003, 02:11 AM
I'll have to wait till it gets here...but then I'm there( or here??:roll: )

ssjtrunks13
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:02 AM
I know I won't get to see it opening night, but I may go see it this weekend. I've been trying to get my dad to take me all week, I saw the other movie with DMX and I can't wait to see this one.

Beretta55
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:06 AM
I think the movie look's like crap. But i havent seen it yet but im not impressed by the trailer. but i will go see it for jet li and anthony anderson's sake.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:22 AM
I'm sure this is going to trun out to be a great movie, and I'm not saying this because I listen to DMX. I hope I get to see it this weekend because this'll probably be the only movie that has got me interested in watching it for quite some time.

dan da man
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:26 PM
The sound track is number 1 in hip-hop and rap!

ssjtrunks13
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:19 AM
Is that for one area or different countries? Whatever it is I'm surprised 50 Cent's CD isn't number one.

dan da man
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Is that for one area or different countries?

Just virgin megastores and HMV, so England.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Thanks. It's friday and hopefully only one day between now and me seeing it. This is sure to be a great hit. It's got Jet Li, DMX, Anthony Anderson, and Tom Arnold. The last three were also in exit wounds, but you guys probably knew all that.

mark0™
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Tom Arnold and Anthony Anderson were SO Funny in Exit Wounds, the Credits, with the TV show, LMAO.

Anthony Anderson Is one of the funniest guys ever.

-ThinK-Radio
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:07 PM
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA GONNA GIVE IT TO YA..... sry lol yea i am seeing it tonite just because its got jet li the greatest kung fu master eva WOOT!

dan da man
Feb 28th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by -ThinK-Radio
jet li the greatest kung fu master eva WOOT!

NO WAY, BRUCE LEE THE GREATEST EVER KUNG FU MASTER!:mad:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:49 AM
Here's a movie review that bashes the movie(I hope you guys don't refrain from seeing it because of this):

http://www.bet.com/articles/0,1048,c3gb5628-6367,00.html

ssjtrunks13
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I finally saw the movie yesterday afternoon. I loved it, the music use during the movie is good and the plot was really interesating. My favorite part was the bit that Tom Arnold and Anthony Anderson had at the end. I liked how they played off of the one between the two in Exit Wounds.

Matrix
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

NO WAY, BRUCE LEE THE GREATEST EVER KUNG FU MASTER!:mad:

why is everyone stating that jet li knows kung-fu??? of all the martial arts he has practiced I never heard him even talk about kung-fu. OK now listen closely jet li is a "Wushu" master. out of all his martial arts taking he has studied and used this style in all of his films(almost) including martial arts that includes weapons like kendo.

I personally think that this is jet-li's 2cnd best film. Plus it has one cool cast as well.
heck it even has mini-me from austin powers in it!!!!!!!

if your a jet-li or martial arts fan this is the movie for you.

Hero
Mar 11th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Jet Li's 2nd best? Have you seen Hero? Have you seen Tai Chi Master? Have you seen Kiss of the Dragon? Those are all better, in my opinion.

Oh and Jet Li does use Kung Fu, but different styles of it. Tai Chi is a form of Kung Fu and it is one of Jet Li's best styles of fighting. Plus Jet Li has mastered more than five styles of martial arts from China, and I'm sure of all of them, the basic Kung Fu techniques are applied.

He does use Kendo too, and supposedly he knows Drunken Boxing.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 11th, 2003, 04:55 PM
I'm sure the referee was played by someone other than Vern Troyer(Mini-Me). There's only four Jet Li movies I've seen and I've liked all of them and I don't see how one is better than the other.

dan da man
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Hero

Jet Li's 2nd best? Have you seen Hero? Have you seen Tai Chi Master? Have you seen Kiss of the Dragon? Those are all better, in my opinion.

Oh and Jet Li does use Kung Fu, but different styles of it. Tai Chi is a form of Kung Fu and it is one of Jet Li's best styles of fighting. Plus Jet Li has mastered more than five styles of martial arts from China, and I'm sure of all of them, the basic Kung Fu techniques are applied.

He does use Kendo too, and supposedly he knows Drunken Boxing.

HERO IS CORRECT! also 'master thai' or something who was on the danny bonuchy show (cant spell his name) he's one of the most deadleist people one the planet, and he using kung-fun, there are many diffrent types of kung-fu, just to mention I do kung-fu and my style is 'hung kuen'.