PDA

View Full Version : Way back last year...

happy_doughnut
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Mourdor created a SOAP, which was the continuation or the remake of another SOAP.

I've noticed how Black Heart's dating thread really gave the forums a boost, meaning that members were posting more. Bah, that was just a fun thread, eh ?

Anyway, how about another SOAP ? We've gotten quite a handful of new members since that last one, and I think it'd be fun. :D

Opinions ?

*Clickie here to see what I mean : old SOAP (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67)

Hylas
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:07 PM
I didn't really get into the old soap, but I think a new one would be great hehehe
It would definitely be something different from usual threads and fun for new members as well :D

Gadzoox
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:47 PM
That looks like fun!! :D
How do we get it started?

mark0™
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:55 PM
I'm up for it.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:07 PM
I never got a chance to get into the last one. How does it work?(I couldn't read the whole thread)

kupoartist
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:09 PM
well it seems that we have to work out a story, and then start casting people into roles within that story...

MakgSnake
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:49 PM
You guys can continue by adding your own characters.

It was raining cats and dogs, the lightning was talking to the villagers telling them to not leave their houses anymore. The people knew that a flood is heading their way, they knew that this could be the end of their sweet little homes. They also knew that there is a way to stop the flood happening, by opening the panel to a major door near the mountains so that as the water enters the village it moves towards that major enterance, but no one was willing to do that, as they knew that no one could survive. Above all the NO ONE knew why every year they had to face this un expected storm and flood.

Out of nowhere a person walking out side his house starts screaming. It was Satcher, an old man who always did what was right, weather it was dangerous or not. He cared about everyone except the ones who didn't care about others.

SACTHER: I will stop this, I will not let this happen...... but I am only human, and I cannot do this alone. Save your sons and daughters and give me a hand

He spoke, but did any of the villagers answered?.?

(Make your own characters but before answering or writing...make sure to describe him/her)

REChick14
Feb 25th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Elaina, A Young and Beautiful girl stepped away from the crowd for she could no longer watch the old man Sacther stand alone. She built up her courage and walked slowly towards the old man.

Elaina: I will go with you for im not afraid to go. I cant stay behind and watch the people of this town parish. I will help in any way I can. Will anyone else join us or are you still afraid of losing your own life instead of knowing you could help save others?

Elaina glances around....

happy_doughnut
Feb 25th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Eh... I'm confused x_x

I wasn't actually in the SOAP that Mourdor created back then, so I'm not particularily sure how it is that it goes exactly...

Originally posted by the_artist

well it seems that we have to work out a story, and then start casting people into roles within that story...

^ I thought this was how it was supposed to go... :confused:

Hadoken
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ZeroSniper

Eh... I'm confused x_x

Ditto.. :laugh:
Anyways, whatever it is you all end up doing, someone cast me in it and give me a part, ok? lol
I think i'll leave that up to you brenda, just dont have me getting tortured or anything awful like you did to me in that story you made back then.. :disturb:

Redpyramidhead
Feb 26th, 2003, 01:36 AM
somebody cast me into it please...i want to be a creepy bad guy or or somewhat reluctant dark protagonist like Squall or James Sunderland :cool:

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Suddenly Movement from the back of the crowd of villagers, Someone was pushing their way to the front,

It was Samuel, suffering from a bad illness he had recently come down with, he stumbled over to join Elaina and Sacther! Samuel was a kind young man who everyone got on with, always trying to help with not always the best outcome.

"I will come with you" he said in his strong british accent,
" I may not be in the best of health but I refuse to stand by and let this town wash away!!"

He looked to the other two and smiled as another flash of lightning shot down and hit a tree bringing one of it's branches crashing to the ground......

MakgSnake
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Satcher was quite pleased with the two pillars who came forward but it was not enough for him. The three human shields were no match for the flood and lightening. Still he turned their back around the village and asked the Elaina and Samuel to walk forward with him

SATCHER: We will not perish, we will not let this happen. We should head towards the cave at the peek of the mountain to reach the main doors which would let us go on the other side. It is not going to be easy to reach that destination.

Satcher knew the way, but what he also knew was it was dangerous and very risky to go with young girl and an ill man as the path to the cave trumbled the best of soldiers in the past history. But there was nothing anyone could do about it. The march began.

I am really liking these new characters and its turning out to be a good story :)

REChick14
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:24 PM
As the roar of thunder grew louder and louder so did Elainas heartbeat. She hadnt been this scared in her life.

Elaina: (Thinking to herself) Could just the three of us actually save the village? I dont know If I can do this. Its too late to turn back now. I have to face my fears.

Elaina: So ummmm.... How far till we reach our destination? I hope we make it there soon, it's really cold out here. See, I have never traveled this far out of the village. I guess I'm just a little worried....

dan da man
Feb 26th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Im up for it or has it already started?

Piggle_humsy
Feb 27th, 2003, 05:04 AM
We can always meet people along the way dan da man! Just write yourself into the storie somehow!
Red you could write yourself in soon! Maybe as an creepy humanish monsterish man who lives in the mountains?!?

well anyway!I have nothing to add just yet so carry on....

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Beretta55
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:05 AM
I'm not too good at these but they are great funXD

The 3 came along and saw a soilder sitting on a stump. he was not moving but he was breathing but his head held down you could not see his face. he was also wearing a trenchcoat to protect himself from rain. "excuse me" Satcher spoke up.
The man looked up at Satcher........smileing.
"How can i help ya sir?" the man replied.
it was obvious the man was half drunk you could tell he couldnt stay still. and the bottle of booze on the ground.
"Ahem.....we are going on a quest there are only 3 of us. we need more then 3. will you help us?" Satcher asked.
"hmmmmmmmmm.......i have a feeling this quest will be dangerous and i could be killed. but then again i have nothing left to live for really......so what the hell!" the man said aloud.
"Great!" satcher said.
The man got up and picked up his Katana and put it into his steath *whatever those are called*.
"By the way my name is Paul. very nice to meet you all" paul replied.
Elaina and Samuel interdouced themself's. Paul was happy he hasnt have the company of people for so long. Satcher explained the quest to paul.

all right there's my crappy intro.
:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 27th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Beretta55

all right there's my crappy intro.
:laugh:

Are you the soldier guy?

dan da man
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by goodman

Hehehehehe.... good old Dan.... :laugh:

LAMO:laugh: :laugh: Just read the posts, I feel so stupid! LOL!:laugh:

EDIT: ok im in now

Roxy: He is a tall, strong man, with the strenght of a elite and the mind of a genius, He own two wolfs and partolls the village hills, many people do not know him as he's only been seen very few times at night, the villages have always wanted to speak to Roxy, but they have not suceeded...........!

Errrmmmm....I dont know what exactly to put, but here goes!!!! Its a windy night, and rain is puring down, a vilage kid, has heard about Roxy, and his two "wolfs" apperantly, flesh eating, bone cracking beasts, but this kid, has no fear, and sets of too the hills, where Roxy is supposed o be sighted, two weeks later and the kid has not shown up........................:shock:

Beretta55
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Are you the soldier guy?
Yes im paul the soldier.

Lost_myth
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Well take off that dress, and sadle up cause we are a going to ride into town tonight and start up some trouble.

sk8er_kyle
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Prickly: No one knows his real name because he has never trusted anyone enough to tell them it. He is a mercenary. He will do any thing for the right price. He is skilled in the use of all types of weapons.

Satcher and his group come over to Prickly. They ask him to help them. Prickly, being a man that never does any thing for free, says "For the right price Ill help you". They tell him that after he helps them he will get many rewards from people. Prickly doesn't believe them but says he will help. The one thing Prickly likes as much as money is killing. And if he is double crossed he will be doing a lot of it.:evil:

Beretta55
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Paul looked at prickly. he held his katana........he didnt trust this one. but then again paul only trust's 2 men. and one of those men is himself.
"this guy better not be any trouble" paul said to himself under his breath.
Paul then heard rumbleing. like something big was coming. paul turned around and saw bandit's on horse's. they wernt going to attack but if we didnt move we would be trampeled.
"everybody out of the way!" Paul screamed.
Satcher quickly jump out of the way the rest did the same. Paul jumed as well. he got back up and saw the bandit's ride off into the distance.
"fricking fool's" paul said with anger.

Preventer Wind
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:09 AM
So Satcher, Elaina, Samuel, Paul, and Prickly continued on their journey through the harsh storm. Just as they were getting over the incident with the bandits more riders were spotted.

Samuel: More bandits look!

Elaina: My clothes are muddy enough!

Satcher: Quickly, behind that tree.

It was too late, the company had been spotted and within seconds the horsemen had shifted their course and were headed towards the companions.

Paul: The moon picked a great night to be at it's peak.

Prickly: Oh well. I could use a good fight.

As the horsemen came up on the company they surrounded them. One man came to the front of the riders and faced the company. He seemingly had hair of silver but in certain parts where the moon hit it, it was all sorts of colors.

Man: What do 5 men think they are doing out in the middle of the night and in this storm?

The company stood silent not wanting to say anything.

Man: Someone answer me or you will all surely die!

As the man said this all the horsemen in his group tightened the ring.

TBC by???

I would have typed more but I had to retype most of it due to my computer freezing up. They just don't make them like they used too......

Redpyramidhead
Feb 28th, 2003, 06:24 AM
::::::::::Insert MUSICAL INTERLUDE::::::::
Cymbals and drums thunder from beyond the horizon and across wide and bottomless abysses...impossible rythmns beyond mortal comprehension, in time signatures that are clashing yet devinely entertwined in harmony from beyond time and space, come to worship in orgiastic frenzy the epic that is unfolding before us...
::::::::::Insert MUSICAL INTERLUDE:::::::::

Warning: I may provide additional background music in the future for this tale.

You may now continue...

_RED_ stuff

ssjtrunks13
Feb 28th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Along the second group of riders was a man in a black, baggy shirt with matching pants and two katanas, one on his left side and another across his back. His hair was red turned dark and he also ha a scar over his left eye. As he neared closer to the villagers he took his katana on his left out of the sheath and puts it off to his right side signaling to his comnpany to halt and the group comes to a screeching halt. The man jumps from his horse and stands there with his body facing side ways with his right hand stretched out pointing his sword right in the face of the leader of the village idiots about to pierce his nose. "Who do you think you are travelling over MY territory?", he said with a loud booming voice that calls forth wind rushing past him from the front(this happens whenever he yells, it's supposed to be funny), "I have roamed arouind here for many years and never have I seen so many trespassing idiots."

Piggle_humsy
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Samuel stepped forward out from behind the others, "Stand down man" Suddenly all of the soldiers got off their horses and bowed down before them..The others couldn't believe it. "Im sorry young master" the man said as he got down onto his knee, "Go on your way men, Our business is none of yours" Samuel said. The men climbed back onto their horses and rode away as fast as they possibly could, "Lets move on" samuel said, trying to avoid the awkward questions he knew soon would follow..........

EDIT: I'm sorry I just realised with that I wrote out whoever it was on the horses! You may come back and offer assistance if u wish! Sorry! :P

mark0™
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Erm, this sounds like an Epic Film, not some melodramatic Soap...

ssjtrunks13
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

EDIT: I'm sorry I just realised with that I wrote out whoever it was on the horses! You may come back and offer assistance if u wish! Sorry! :P

Now I'm really confused. Which of the two should we disregard? I have no idea how to make it melodramatic like you say, mark0.

Preventer Wind
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:42 PM
The men on the horses stare at each other confused.

Soldier1: Sir, what just happened?

Man: I have no idea. Seems like they escaped by a hair.

Soldier2: But sir the rebels just rode off and you didn’t raise your sword.

Soldier3: Yeah, you kept staring at that girl that was in their group.

Man: Silence! You will not tell the great Devdan what he was doing, but now we must ride them down or the lord will have you all slain!

With that Devdan jumps on his steed and rides off while the soldiers look at each other dumbfounded.

Devdan: Hurry up you fools we need to gather reinforcements if we are to take them!

Lets just say that after the first group of riders approached the group of Satcher, Elaina, Samuel, Paul, and Prickly another group of riders came up and disregarded the first group. The second group asks the group of Satcher, Elaina, Samuel, Paul, and Prickly questions and Samuel reveals to that set of riders who he is and they ride off with ssjtrunks13's character. While the second group of riders confronts Satcher's group Devdan notices Elaine and is mesmerized by her beauty and pays no attention to the group leaving until they are gone.

:roll: crazy huh?

If anybody has an objection then come up with your own scenario! :)

Hero
Mar 6th, 2003, 02:58 AM
I have a reserved entrance, when the group reaches the next dungeon entrance. Although I should already get one thing straight: I'm not gonna be a good guy.

Hero
Mar 6th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Ahh screw it. The group of riders then rode off chasing after the party, but this time the leader was in the group. Devdan, the great bandit, never let a pay day escape him. (He never let a pretty face escape, either)

With puzzling thoughts of what to do with the loot, or what to do with the girl, his group finally caught the party in view.

They stopped to think of an approach, when one of the bandits spoke up.

Bandit #1: What are we stopping for?
Devdan: You think we can just jump after them without a game plan? With you idiots following me everywhere, I'd be lucky to flee the scene with anything.
Bandit #2: (My character) These useless jobs aren't going to get us anywhere, D. We need to get back on Star Road and make way for the cave.
Devdan: What reason do you have to set up a trap at that passage anyway.
Bandit #2: You'll understand when we get there...
Devdan: Not important now. Let's focus on our strike...

Devdan came up with a schemish plan on how to rob the party blindly, but he didn't want to do it without showing off to the beauty that accompanied them. Whether or not his heart is meant for good or malice is still left unknown.

The mysterious second bandit is the one that really leaves confusion trailing his horse.

Being the only one in the group riding a white horse, his appearance is already bewildering. He has a half mask, also white, that only covers the top part of his face, similar to the Phantom of the Opera. His weapons of choice are of mediocre touch; he wields a basic bastard sword but he also has a batch of throwing knives at his disposal.

Now the group of bandits plot their attack...

fantasytiger
Mar 6th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Sathcher and his group continue onward unaware that they are being fallowed by a mysterious girl. Cloaked in black she fallows them swifly through the trees moving like a shadow in the night. The party continues forward unaware of there stalker.

Hero
Mar 6th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Devdan finally realized his plan.

The group of bandits stopped in a brush not to far from the path that the party was traveling. They stopped and began going through their weapons and armor preparing themselves. All was going in plan until...

Bandit #1: Uh.... Sir....
(Looking behind him)
Devdan: Not now, I'm thinking....
Bandit #1: But sir...
Devdan: This better be good or I'll have your....
(Suddenly looks behind him as well....)
: Oh no......

Meanwhile... The party is trudging forward, thinking of who will take which role in the prevention attempt of the water gate failing.

Satcher: Elaine what skills do you possess that might be of some use on this trip? What about you, you drunk... What can you do?

Paul: My name's Pa-....

Satcher: Not important... Samuel, do you have any rations? We need to take a break...

Samuel: We've only been traveling for 20 minutes!

Satcher: TREASON!!!!

Elaina: Can we just focus on what we have to do, and stop bickering.

Satcher: If you look north of us, you can see a trail that shortcuts to the cave entrance, but it is a little more dangerous than the main path...

Samuel: Heh... That always happens... The main road takes longer, the short cut is dangerous...

Suddenly a gleam of light flashes over Paul's face. His sudden reaction is to draw his weapon

Paul: Take cover!

He jumps back as a small throwing knife hits the floor before him. The array hasn't stopped and he jumps back two more times to avoid the two following daggers

Paul: What the...?

The second bandit of Devdan jumps out to plain view and lands blocking the path of the party

Bandit #2: That stupid Devdan was holding me down. Took an early retirement. I can't let you save that village... Sorry. There's something I need and it's way more important than your stupid village.

Satcher: Who are you?

Bandit #2: In one world or another, you could just call me a villain. However, in this distinct world, people like to call me Fallen. You could call me Jimminy Cricket if you want, name's aren't going to change the outcome.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Sorry to interrupt, but I'm lost wiht the whole plot. COuld someone PM with the whole scheme of things and where I stand?

fantasytiger
Mar 11th, 2003, 08:14 AM
Sacther: " you are pretty brave the two of you coming but I am afraid we have you outnumbered by 1" Now move from our path or face an idiots death.

Bandit#2: "your eyes decite you Sacther"

suddently 5 more bandits appear behind the unwery party grabing Elaine and Sammual befor they could move

Elaine: " !!! unhand me you brut !!! "

Elaine struggles but is unable to break free from the clutches grip of the huge Bandit sammual knows he it to weak and to struggle would only waste the little energy he has

Bandit2#: "now then Sacther "

the bandit waves his sword back and fouth

Bandit2#: " How do you want to die "

the bandit raises his sword and just as he is about to bring it down a sword slices through the sky removing the head of the guard holding Elaine. She admediatly springs to action nailing bandit2# in the stomache befor he can relize what has happened

Bandit2#: you little bitch !!!!

he swings at her but she backflips outta the way

Bandit2#: !!! guards get them!!!

but Bandit2# cry is unheard he looks around in complete horror as he turns to see a mysterious black ninja standing atop a heap of bodies once belonging to his men.

Sacther: " What now !!! "

Bandit2#: a good bandit always has an escape !! TWEEEEEEET!!!

sudently a huge balck stallion leaps from the woods and befor anyone could move he was gone.

Sacther: ummmm thanks

he outstrecthes his hand tord the mysterious ninja

without warning the ninja turns her sword on sacther holding it inches from his throat

????: Leave here NOw!!!!!!

Hero
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Sorry but I left the bandits. lol. You made me seem completely and utterly weak and that's not at all the way I planned it.

BTW, I'm bandit #2 and there's no way I'd retreat from battle. Plus as I indicated in the story, I left Devdan.

dan da man
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm lost wiht the whole plot. COuld someone PM with the whole scheme of things and where I stand?

Me too, im in the same shoes as trunks, trucks if some PM's you, PM me too about it, thanks:).

Hero
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Without notice, a warrior suddenly leaps out and swipes the female ninja out of his path. She lands safely on her feet, but dazed from the blow.

He looks and notices Satcher gone... He turns to the female Ninja.

Fallen - Surely you didn't think you could defeat me? You had to have known it was a clone.

Without speaking she rises from the ground and jumps in the air to attack him with kunai.

A smirk grows on his face and he utters just a few words...

Fallen - Admirable... But I have to stop them from saving the village.

Right when she was going to release the kunai, she was hit from behind and fell to the floor unconscious. The clone was to blame for that.

Bandit # 2 - Sorry for cheap tactics, but I don't have time to linger here, fighting a weaker opponent.

The group of Bandits look at him, confused, and immediately begin question.

Bandit # 3 - Fallen! What do you think you're doing? You were supposed to wait for De-....

Fallen just leaped onto his horse. The clone disappeared from above the unknown woman's body. He rode off without answering.

Meanwhile...

Satcher and the group are running towards the path, confused about what just happened.

Satcher - I don't know what to think of this situation, but I didn't like the look of that woman's eyes.

Samuel - What's going on here, anyway? Why does that guy want to stop us from saving the village...

Satcher - (Looking back) I don't know, but apparantly he's no pushover... Because he's headed right for us...

With blood dripping down his right arm, Fallen was chasing the group. The group immediately didn't know how to react. Running was an option, but he was on horseback while they were on foot. They knew inside that the only option was to fight him.

Satcher - Alright... I was hoping we would save time by running straight to the dam, but apparantly that isn't so.

He reached into his robe and pulled out a large bastard sword. Satcher is a warrior?! And apparantly a strong one too.

Satcher - You youngin's go on ahead, I'll catch up later...

The group left slowly, because they didn't know that leaving their leader was a good idea. After their departure, Fallen caught up... But he immediately stopped at Satcher's invisible border.

Satcher - You're smart... You knew not to try to pass me.

Fallen - There's no way I'm going to leave myself open to that... Plus, you're stronger than you look.

Fallen knew his own strength, and he didn't want to pull out his weapon. But inside he knew that regardless of having weapon or not, he wasn't as strong as the warrior that he was facing. He knew a good fight was to come, but he also knew that if he didn't find away to flee battle with Satcher, he would be defeated, and fail his mission.

Satcher - You sure do think a lot.... For a fool!!!

Satcher immediately rushed at Fallen....

fantasytiger
Mar 28th, 2003, 03:01 PM
(this was getting good. did not mean to make anyone sound weak i was rushing trying to get myself in lolololol sorry if i messed up your character)

????: Dam!

(the ninja leeps to her feet rubes her head and notices the tracks)

????: ~I have to get to them befor its to late~

(removing her sword she takes off after them moving faster then the speed of light)

(the female ninja reaches the dam in the near distant she can see the furious battle that has taken place between fallen and satcher)

????:~a warrior could he be.....~~I have to help him if he is the one all is lost if he dies~~

( ~ ) when you see that little symbol befor words it means characteR is thinking to themselfs)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 29th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Quickly a left handed male swordsman using a katana with an unsually long blade(24inches) and hilt(8inches), red hair, icy blue eyes, a baggy sleeveless red shirt, and baggy red pants runs beside the female ninja. "Let me join you or you shall die, woman! Just kidding, Remember me? Let's go help out that warrior up ahead."

Piggle_humsy
Mar 30th, 2003, 08:38 AM
*All of a sudden samuel drops dead*
*No one will ever know why*

(I decided to write myself out because I have lost the plot!
But my death will remain a mystery and people will mourn me for a long long time :D)

fantasytiger
Mar 31st, 2003, 12:02 PM
????: you should have not fallowed me

(trunks): you left the clan you did not even say good-bye

????: you know why I left

(trunks): was it because the elders thought it would be foolish to try to revive shorta

????: shorta was a great warrior the legends say he lives within the heart of a brave swordsman with a noble heart

(trunks): that just a silly legend the elders said themself that even if it were true the only one who could bring him out would be the human host.

????: even so he is the only one who can stop the god of elements.

(trunk): then why are you fallowing a bunch of peasents???

????: Shorta's spirit led me to them

~points to the dam were sacther and fallen continue to fight~

????: They call him sacther he left his village to try to stop sayuski god of elements who lives ontop of the Northern
mountain he has been causing floods that has been destroying sacthers village.

(trunks)......................he will surely die

????: I know normaly it would not concern me but there is something about him

(trunks): you think he is shorta

????: why does it matter to you sooo much Naruto

Naruto: it does'nt

(Naruto turns his head amd pretends he does not care but deep inside he is crushed)

Naruto: The clan senT me after you

(the ninja girl reaches for her sword )

????: are you going to try to stop me??

Naruto: ...........
?????:.....WELL!

Naruto:.....no....

(the ninja girl turns and is about to assit sacther in his battle)

Naruto:...MEASUE!!!! WAIT!!!

Measue: what is it Naruto???

ssjtrunks13
Mar 31st, 2003, 10:47 PM
((You gave me a name? I was hoping you'd do that, thanks. LEt me know if I get this wrong))

I just wanted to say I will folow you until your mission is complete and whatever happens here we've got to make sure Satcher stays alive, if he is killed your mission will have failed and I will live in despair or commit suicide. Oh, I love you. Now let's go get ourselves some action. Naruto charges in with his sword half drawn until he's right behind one of the enemies and kills him quickly along with a few others with his excellent swordsmanship.

Hero
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:41 AM
Meanwhile...

The battle between Satcher and Fallen was not leaning to either side... Both were fighting with valor as if it meant more than life. The look of desperation on Satchers face was matched by the looks of anxiety on the faces of his party.

Samuel reached for his weapon, as well as the others when Satcher interrupted them

Satcher: Don't be foolish! Stay back... He will crush you, you're not ready to fight him yet.

Fallen: Yet? Old man, you insult me-

Suddenly a sound of metal clashing is heard. And Fallen recoils back as if strucken with a blow

Fallen: You know that he could die saving that bridge, and yet you still try to support his cause?

????: I don't believe in fate and I believe he can save the bridge and survive.

Fallen: I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice...

Up to this point it has been a mystery what is inside Fallen's satchel, but he reaches back hesitantly, as if he is filled with guilt and doubt. Right as the clip on his satchel is unbuckled, the unknown female ninja shouts...

????: Now NARUTO!

Naruto: Take THIS!

Naruto launched his disgustingly large sword at Fallen, and with sparks the size of the sword magnified and magnified, finally being the size of a large glacier as it crashed down on Fallen. After the impact the sword retracted back to normal size, and Fallen slowly rose to one knee...

Fallen: Why.... does... he... always... do that? *falls over unconscious*

Naruto: Because I'm just that good...

Hero
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:54 AM
Realizing that Fallen could wake up any minute and use 'Angel', they decided that fleeing the battle scene was a more admirable action

Naruto: You guys get going... Me and Fallen have un-finished business...

The female ninja disappeared into the shadows, and the party continued on their trail, while Naruto planted his sword in the ground, sat beside it, and ate a rice ball...

Fallen slowly rose to his feet... And began to walk towards Naruto. The tension began to grow... When suddenly...

Fallen: Damnit... Why does that ridiculously large sword always catch me off-guard?

Naruto: I don't know... I've used the technique enough times that you could've caught on by now...

Fallen: So you still think you can save the old man and allow him to save the dam? Right now would be the time for me to say, "Fine, when he dies, I'll say 'I told you so'", but the only problem is, if he dies, we have all failed.

Naruto: What I don't understand is, if you still believe in the cause, then why did you leave?

Fallen: Me and her left at the same time, but for different reasons. She follows your ridiculous belief that the old man can survive and save the town.

Naruto: You could've taken Satcher down any time, why didn't you? Are you having second thoughts?

Fallen: I've lingered too long... Carry on with your pathetic mission... You be sure to tell the Femme Fatale, that if she crosses my path again with such techniques, I won't hesitate to put her down.

Naruto: Yadda yadda yadda... You know if you touch her, I'll put you in a pain locker.

Fallen slowly begins to walk towards the brush...

Naruto: You want a rice ball?

fantasytiger
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:04 PM
the female ninja continues to lead sacther and the party through the woods and outta harms way

Satcher: stop!!!!!

????: what is it???

Satcher: I am not taking another step til you tell me what is going on

(the female ninja stops abruptly )

????: my name is measue I am a shinobi in the clan of tucshik we vow to protect the world from the seven gods of destruction we weild power beyond any human comprehenshion. I left my clan to fallow you sacther because I believe that you are shorta.

Satcher: Who??

measue: Shorta was a legendary swordsman he is the only one who knows how to seal the seven gods of destruction.

(sacther looks a bit confused by it all )

measue: I will gladly explain everything , but right now we have to keep moving for some reason this fallen guy seems to want you dead its best we get you outta these woods and into hidding.

(sacther look a bit wiery but after a long pause he diecides to trust measue and continues running throught the woods Elaine along side of him and measue taking the lead.)

(After a long treck sacther and elaine make it to a cave measue leads on silently)

~Naruto you fool......please be alright~

(finally they hit the back of the cave)

sacther: now what???

(measue begins concintrating)

Measue: REVEAL!!!!!!

(suddenly the wall moves and exposes a huge waterfall in a cavernous area.)

Measue: make yourself at home.

(measue pulls her sword out i have some bussiness to take care of sacther rises to try to stop her but she is already gone)

(just moments later Naruto arrives at the cave to find satcher and elaine making a fire he quickly notices Measue is missing)

Naruto: Where is measue??!??

Satcher: she left in a hurry a few moments ago she did not say were

Naruto: Dam!!!

Hero
Apr 4th, 2003, 05:34 AM
Fallen was following the trail again, trying to regain fatigue from the fight, when he was suddenly attacked by the female shinobi once again.

He quickly begins to dodge the attacks, although more of the strikes land with his loss of strength...

He manages to withstand her rush with enough strength to leap up into the tree

Fallen: What are you doing!?

Measue: Helping Naruto...

Fallen: *looks around* Wow, Naruto... You have really good stealth techniques because I can't see you anywhere...

Measue: Where is he?

Fallen: We parted paths... You would think that the #1 female ninja of Tucshik would be a little more perceptive..

Measue: I won't let you take the old man...

Fallen: You still think I'm trying to kill him?

Measue: You attacked him, didn't you?

Fallen: Yeah I did... But your vision must be lacking for you not to notice...

Metal objects of a small number clang to the ground, and she quickly notices that they were sleeping darts.

Fallen: I told you that I wouldn't let that old man risk himself to save that stupid town... And I'll do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't. That includes ridding this world of your existance.

Measue: What do you want with the old man?

Fallen: That is not your business, but you know as well as I that without Naruto, all hope in fighting me is futile.

Measue: You've changed...

Fallen: Everyone changes... Live with it...

Fallen drops and begins to walk away slowly, but Measue still has to say something else.

Measue: That's not what Angel would've said! How would you...

Fallen looks back

Fallen: .....Say her name again, and it will be your last word... I have regained my strength... Your power may match mine, but you have too kind of a heart to risk me destroying this forrest...

His eyes glimmer over...

Measue: Your cause is so clashing with ours, and yet you still avoid combat with us?

fantasytiger
Apr 7th, 2003, 10:48 AM
Measue: I fallowed you because you know something about sacther

Fallen: like I said befor its none of your concern

(fallen sits in the tree's his massive chest heaving up and down as he takes in air)

Measue: ......I did everything I could to save her

( fallen eyes burn with rage as he glares down mercilessly at Measue he leaps down from the trees , whips his sword out, and holds it inches from measue's throat. Measue remains stiff never blinking. )

Measue: are you going to kill me?

fallen:............

Measue: you cared for her yet you refuse to know how she died and then you left the clan

Fallen: do not begin to think you know me !!!!

( fallen tosses aside his sword and charges Measue with his bare fists striking her several ttimes but measue remains standing never wavering)

Fallen: AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN YOU KILLED HER!!!!

(fallen picks his sword up and swings at Measue without warning Measue moves to avoid the attack but fallen was just a little bit faster and manages to cut her cheek. Measue stumbles back and retreats to the trees)

Measue: the clan sent me to kill her I will no longer hide that

Fallen: an being the obiediant dog that you are you did just that what else do I need to know.

(measue looks down in silents)

Measue:....when she went after sunjin the water god to try to protect that village she went againt lord chi's orders he did sent me to kill her...........

Fallen: Ha!! so the dog speeks out against its master better watch out you do not get scorned. Now come down here and fight me like a shinobi and die an honorable death

Measue: I did not kill ANGEL......you did

Fallen: WHAT!!!!! I shall slice that serpents tongue of your's

(fallen jumps up and slices the tree branch Measue was standing on clean off Measue falls but manges to pull off a hand spring and avoid any real injury Measue throws a dart hitting Fallen in the leg fallen freezes)

Measue: I went to kill her just like chi ordered but when I got there she was already injured I may have been a servant of chi but I have my honor only a dog would kill an injured wormen, but she was too weak to far gone I doubt she relized I was there because the only name she screamed out in her tortured agonizing pain was yours fallen and where were you??? heading back to base oblivious of what had happened I ended her pain by ending her life but I remebered something her head band the one you gave her when she achieved the rank of shadow ninja I took it to return it to you but you were gone

(Measue approaches Fallen and places ANGELS headband around fallens hand)

Hero
Apr 7th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Fallen takes grip of the band, and squeezes tightly...

Angel - Do you ever dream? Sometimes I dream that I could just run away... To a place where... We can just be happy...

Fallen - You used a dart that's... blurring my vision...

Measue - It's not the dart...

Fallen slowly wiped the tears that had fallen on the headband away, and put the band in his pocket

Fallen - ..... The old man can't get too close to the water front... A curse was placed on that part of the cave... I tried to lift it, but I failed... You know of the mage I speak... Be grateful... That's all I can tell you...

Measue - Join us! That's what she would've wanted...

Fallen - Taking grip of his sword It doesn't matter what she wants or would have wanted anymore! I swear on my name, one day I'll extinguish the entire clan, and everything that even holds memories of them... I've spared you fair... Now leave...

Hero
Apr 7th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Fallen swiftly sheaths his sword and begins to walk down the trail

Measue - Wait! Don't you want to know how she died?

Fallen - I'll find out from Lord Chi...

Measue - You're going back?

Fallen - You could say that... I'll just be... 'stopping by'... to pay him a visit... Measue... Now that you know about the curse, you better not fail... It's gotten too far for the old man to die on us... All seven must survive in order for the sealing to take place...

fantasytiger
Apr 8th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Measue: the clan or its fate no longer concerns me but if i must pay for the mistakes of the past then so be it, But for right now I must save the future. Fallen I must tell you a secret about chi one that he has kept since the day you left

Fallen: chi has kept many secrets why is this one so significant???

Measue: because it could lead you to the answers you are looking for

fallen:............

Measue: Chi made a deal with the gods he wanted power the gods told him in order to obtain this power you must sacrifice something dear and keep something pure so he did he sacrificed his family.

Fallen: ......killed his family??!??

Measue: yes all but one member his youngest child for you see the child was pure not a week old yet. the gods were apeased ,but instead of impowering him the gods impowered the child. Chi was furious but could do nothing all he could do was watch as the child grew. Chi was not stupid he began to manipulate his child and began to make the child use its powers to help him gain control in return the child was kept close to him until the child wanted to break free. Once the child began to gain a sense of independents he had the child killed.

Fallen: he killed his own flesh and blood for power!

Measue: the truth is befor you fallen consider this a pay back all you have to do is find the fallen ANGEL

(fallen face twisted in confusion as measue dissapears into the forest)

Measue: ~good luck fallen~

(measue sets off back tords her secrete hide out the blood from the cut on her cheek running down her neck)

Measue: ~I hope everything is alright

ssjtrunks13
Apr 8th, 2003, 04:22 PM
SUddenly Naruto remembers about his newly acquired abilities, "I can sense her out.......Yes!, There she is." Naruto suddenly starts running towards Measue's energy signal with god-like speed and agility. He finally ctaches up with her and matches her speed to run by her side, "D'ya miss me? You should be happy to know it's gonna take much more than that to leave me behind. Here, I'll carry you to where you're going." Naruto picks up measue with one of his hands under her neck and the other under her knees and continues off to their destination. "You might want to hold on to my neck."

((That better? I wonder what comes next *starts pondering*))

fantasytiger
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:55 AM
(Naruto and Measue return to the cave to find Elaine a sleep , but sacther is pacing back and fourth Measue ignores him for the minute and begins to tend to her wound. Naruto tries to asist her but Measue smacks his hand outta the way)

Naruto: Ouch!!! what was that for???

Measue: I do not need help!!

Naruto: ......you never change

( Naruto lays back with one knee up his hands folded behind his head)

Naruto: you are so serious.....

Measue: and you need to start acting like a ninja

Naruto: whaddaya mean??

(naruto sits up fast and looks at measue)

Measue: first fallen coats his blades in posion a very potient one at that his poison seeps through pore easily if you would have touched it you would have died over night

Naruto: then how come you are not dead?!?

(measue turns her head tords naruto )

Measue: I know the moves,skills,powers,and tricks of every clan member I trained my body to resist the toxin he uses thats why I am a shinobi and you are still a silver ninja.

Naruto: tisk!! one rank away I am still one of the top ninja's in the clan

(naruto jumps to his feet and turns away from Measue)

Naruto: are you forgetting why that is

measue: yes because I managed to take you and fallen down in the final test.

(naruto grinds his teeth his friendly spirit seems to fade)

Naruto: I had you but you used doppleganger!!!

( measue stands up and turns her back to naruto)

Measue: a trick any ninja could have seen through.....but you panicked and like a ninja I took the advantage

Naruto:............!!!!!!

Measue: this is childish dwelling on the past you still could have achieved it. but you had to fallow me like a lost dog

Naruto: why are you like this... every time someone shows the least little bit pf concern for you. You attack them

(measue looks down the expression on her face does'nt change)

Measue: You should get some rest the battle with fallen must have wore your power level down we leave at day break............

Naruto: NO YOU don't you are not going to just change the subject and try to avoid it now answer me why are you so mean to everyone who cares about you.!!!!!

(keeping her back turned and the same tone in her voice she speaks)

Measue: you fallowed me you are in no posistion to demand anything from me. how do I know that you are not still part of the clan. Everthing will be clear when I decide to let it

Naruto:.............

( measue turns and walks tord sacther to find him sleeping she walks tord the cave entrance and looks out at the full moon)

~naruto you have a lot to learn I did'nt mean to be so hard on you but I fearthat once you discover the truth about everything it will crush you most importantly the truth about me~

( ~ that symbol mean the character is thinking to themselves)

Hero
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:56 AM
FLASHBACK
Chi: Fallen! Do it now!

Fallen: As a child No! Please!

Fallen looking down at an adult ninja, cowering in fear from the child that just brought him into submission...

Chi: KILL HIM! He is an enemy! He would've killed you if he had the chance!

Fallen: There has to be another way!

The adult ninja panicked, reached for his katana, and leaped at Fallen... Fallen panicked until a flash flew before him... He opened his eyes to find that the ninja was put down with one key slash

Ryo: Don't worry Fallen... The Gods understand when you have no choice but to draw your sword... Don't feel bad for the ninja... He knew the risk he took... I feel shame in myself for taking life, because I am reminded every day how much I owe the Gods for my crimes...

Chi is shocked at the words of Ryo, as they sound cowardly to him

Chi: That's not how it should be! Death is necessary... War is necessary... You must always make others know that your strength is over theirs... It must always be known who is supreme...

Ryo gets up from kneeling down to Fallen... and looks deep into his father's eyes... Even at the age 12, he still stands with strength behind his eyes, fueling his blood.

Ryo: Father... Peace should be your goal... Not war. War is painful for all those that endure it... It is more painful for the righteous that are driven to kill...

Chi: Are you being insubordinate?!

End of Flashback

Fallen is sitting next to a tree with a fire going...

Fallen-To himself- Ryo... Why?

He pulls a scroll from his satchel and starts reading it...

PS: Don't continue the flashback, please... It's something only Fallen knows and plays a key factor WAY later

fantasytiger
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:42 AM
(is ryo the child chi' spared because i never said it was a guy :sarcasm: )

( the early morning peeks out from behind the mountin Measue stayed watch all night )

Measue: GET UP!!! everyone morning aproaches we must leave

(sacther and Elaine get up slowly Naruto is already up and looks as if he never slept)

Sacther: were are we heading???

Measue: Mt. kjior

Satcher: ????

Measue: the gods await on that mountin and your trials begin satcher you must awake shorta within you or the gods will kill you instantly

Satcher: what!!!!!!

Measue: you wanted to save your village it was'nt just a concident sacther you were choosen this is your destiny. if you choos to leave your village and everyone you know will die make the choice sacther????

ssjtrunks13
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:45 AM
(backtracking some)
Naruto follows Measue slowly behind her hoping she wouldn't notice and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Look, I don't quite understand what happened back there but I wanted you to know I care about you. It's never felt so good being near anyone before, the best parts I believe to be are fighting along side you. It's then I know that you're not like most other ladies and I admire that. It's a beautiful moon out, don't you agree? It's just up there and it doesn't seem to care about anything, but it's duty. It's kinda sad actually once you think about it, it's up there at night and the sun's up during the day and it's not very often the two come together. Now is one of those times for us and I wouldn't trade anythig in the world for it. So, What's your plan when it's time to move on? I was hoping we could actually travel together more."

(morning)
"So, We're going to that awful place. I can't stand goig there, but if that's where you're headed I've got no objections. So, do you think he could actually do it? I mean that place is dangerous and there's not much to fight. Well, Whenever you guys ar erady I'll follow behind ya."

Preventer Wind
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Wow, this is good stuff. I think I will post again tonight. This great story can't be left with just 3 people caring about it. We should take this to a game company :)

fantasytiger
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:45 PM
wow really!!!!!! :love: :love:
i am so glad to here that)

BACK TO THE STORY

(Measue bites her lip as she waits for sacthers reply the thoughts of what naruto said burning in her mind)

Sacther: alright i trust you and if what you are saying is true then I shall save the village. But you must help me unleash this shorta i place my life in your hands

(measue bow down while Naruto watches waiting by the cave entrance as the sun rises higher)

(satcher and elaine pack up their stuff )

(measue aproaches Naruto still keeping that same serious look her heart hurts for what she is about to do but she knows for his own safety she must)

Measue: ..........Naruto!!!

(Naruto looks at measue measue takes a deep breath)

Measue: NARUTO YOU ARE TOO WEAK RETURN TO THE CLAN YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER NINJA TO ME I DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR ASISTANCE THIS IS MY JOURNEY

(measue picks up her sword her bottom lip quivers as she raises it to naruto's neck )

Measue: go or I will kill you myself

(naruto stern expression remains the same his body remains stiff as measue's hand shakes slightly)

Naruto: then kill me .......

Measue:........

(she whips the sword away as quickly as she pulled it out )

Measue: dam you Naruto you do not understand the powers that be or what the future holds !!!!

Naruto: but i do know that I whatever happens I will face it with you

Measue: take sacther and elaine to minar town its a few miles from here do you understand Naruto

Naruto; what about you????

Measue: i need to find out something do not fallow me naruto protect them!!!

(and with that Measue dissapears through the cave and into the forest a lost Naruto looks on)

Naruto:......~good luck Measue safe return~

(naruto begins to lead sacther amd elaine back to the road and down it tord the town of MINAR)

***quick sujestion trunks since your a ninja try to keep your character mysterious and serious seeing how ninja's keep there feeling to themselfs measue is a lone shark she is always serious keep that in mind because soon the reason for her unwillingness to show any emotion tord anyone will be reveailed keep up the good writing
;) ********

Preventer Wind
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:18 AM
In a dark dark dark place Devdan is seen talking to aloud to something or someone.

Devdan: I'm sorry, but I couldn't get the man.

?????: And why not?

Devdan: I left with a company of amateurs. Plus there was a ninja in it who had other plans!

?????: And you couldn't take down one ninja?

Devdan: But there were three and...

?????: But two of them were not there yet. You could have easily taken the man!

Devdan: Well if you know the answers then why do you ask?!

?????: I expect my most noble servant to tell me the truth.

Devdan: I only serve you be....I...I am sorry.

?????: You shouldn't let your thoughts sway you so easily. You should remember the only reason you survive in battle is because of your instinct to kill your opponent before they kill you. One lapse could cause you your life. And what a pity that would be to lose your life over someone you don't even know.

Devdan: I...I know Lord.

?????: Yes, I know. But now we most decide the next plan of attack. This man must not be allowed to reach the cave. Doing so would put everyone in danger! And the gods certainly do not wish for that. Now these ninjas. They are from the tucshik clan. Do you know any thing about them?

Devdan: Yes. They are a dark clan that goes against the 7 gods. Calling them the 7 gods of destruction. Their strength is incredible and their speed all the more amazing. Their history runs deep and their location is not known.

?????: Yes. They are an evil clan that wishes for the downfall of the gods out of their jealousy. They have more power then mere mortals should have but they want more. They want to destroy the gods just to gain more power!

Devdan: It is said that Lord Chi is the leader of the clan. And he is trying to change the clan members opinions of the gods.

?????: Yes, he may be the only that can save that clan from utter destruction. He knows that it is hopeless to oppose the gods and win!

Devdan: But lord, there have been talks that Shorta has been revived! I thought that was just a legend.

?????: It is! Those fools do not know what they speak of. And even if Shorta was real he could not stand up to the gods. He could not even get through me, Jherek, the god of shadows!

With this said something wrapped in a dark cloak steps out of the darkness and approaches Devdan.

Jherek: Now we must think of a strategy. It should not be too difficult. This time better prepared men will be supplied to deal with the ninjas.

Devdan and Jherek walk off developing a strategy to take down Satcher...

ssjtrunks13
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Naruto slaps his forehead as they get going, "Man, Why'd I have to get stuck doing this. I betya she went off and will never return, ugh. Even if she did I guess it can't be avoided. Ohh. So, We're going to Minar? Sounds like a dirt poor mining town to me. Is this place important for some reason? No one ever tells me anything, not even her, I figured one of you might know something." Naruto continues walking with his hands behind his head.

fantasytiger
Apr 28th, 2003, 10:44 AM
( can't let this story die)

(measue dashes through the woods until she comes across a secluded temple she enters the temple consists of one room with a strange alter a statue of a women with a strange symbol on her head and feathered wings on her back stands in the center of it )

Measue: are you there??

(suddently a ghostly figure of a wormen appears )

????: what is it Measue....??? you looked troubled

Measue: this journey is becoming more and more risky each day

????: are you refering to the enimies you are facing??? or prehaps the young man who has fallowing you since you left the town of shinda.

Measue: what?!? you knew!!!

( the ghostly women nods )

Measue: why did'nt you stop him!!!

????: I tried.....but the power of love is indeed a strong force he fallowed you because his heart wanted to and once the heart controls the mind a person becomes beyond anyones reach

Measue: is this what was meant to happen is this what you fore saw

????: I seen many perils some you have yet to incounter but you know the law I am forbidin to reveal only warn

( measue looks down the ghostly women floats closer to her)

Measue: what can I do Naruto will get hurt if he continues on with me on theis quest

????: it is true he will face a lot of pain but are you worried about his body or his soul???

measue.......

?????: you are more fraile then you let on measue you need him as much as he needs you why do you hide you feelings behind anger???

Measue: you know why !!! you know what we have become you know what you father has done to us and why we must seal the gods befor he gets his hands on them.

????: but htat does not mean you need to seal your heart away from him.

Measue: i can't love if I do I will just hurt him again he won't understand

????: you will be surprised

(measue looks at the sky its high noon)

Measue:......I better return befor someone else finds them

( measue prepares to leave she turns her back to the mysterious women)

Measue: you know he is searching for you still

( a sadden expression apears on the womens face)

????: I still wait for him....did you .....

Measue: no you know I can't but i did leave him a clue

(measue dissapears into the forest to chace after Naruto and the others )

????: thank you Measue .............please come for me my love

fantasytiger
May 7th, 2003, 01:49 PM
well I tried but all good things must come to an end to bad

ssjtrunks13
May 7th, 2003, 03:58 PM
SOrry I didn't see your post before the last in this thread, but I am unable to take control of a whole group of people for some reason. I guess I was waiting for soemone else to post beside you or me, but that never happened. It'd take me a while if I were to try and ressurect this along with you if it's just the two of us.

Hero
May 8th, 2003, 07:18 PM
I'm confused...

fantasy, you just completely lost me on that last one.

fantasytiger
May 9th, 2003, 11:46 AM
lolololololololol basicly angel is chi's child the one the gods gave the power to she started falling in love with fallen and wanted to leave her father and be free but her father found out and killed her my character tried to stop him but I was also killed her powers brought me back because my skills are going to be needed to stop chi. if he gets his hands on the gods befor we can seal them he will take their power combine it and become the ultimate god himself

ssjtrunks13
May 9th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Also, Naruto has a little thing for Measue. Too bad she keeps herself away from him.

Hero
May 10th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Oh crap... Whoops...

I'm not a fruit!

Okay uh, back from the top people...

There was a village...

j/k

fantasytiger
May 12th, 2003, 10:15 AM
(LMAO) it was fun while it lasted I hope someone starts up another one soon lolol