PDA

View Full Version : Arrr! O.o

Infernal Mass
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:35 PM
Make yer own Pirate name! :ahoy:

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

I'm Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Hylas
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:43 PM
Bloody Anne Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Ha, good one Digi! Call me Bloody Anne from now on! Arrr! Arrr!

Vic Viper
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:51 PM
Black Harry Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

umm.., arr !!

Pu the Owl
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:53 PM
Black Prudentilla Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Sounds really bad to me, especially the "Prudentilla" part of the name :blergh:

Gadzoox
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:57 PM
YES!!! I RULE!!

Mad Bess Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

DSgamer
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:00 PM
Davy Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

BlackThornn
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:30 PM
Iron Sam Read

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Parrots?
a) Yes.
b) No.
c) Tasty!

Bwaha.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:40 PM
Dirty Roger Bonney

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Carlito
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:42 PM
I'll remember this name when I decide to become a real pirate...

Iron Morty Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Seraph Sephiroth
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:57 PM
Mad Charity Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Yes.. I am insane..

DragonSphere
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:20 AM
Black William Cash

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Beretta55
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:02 AM
Iron Sam Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

dan da man
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:40 PM
Bloody Morty Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

trunks69420
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:29 PM
Bloody Tom Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Thats pretty much me... Definitely the fighting! Arr!

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:42 PM
Iron Sam Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way.

mark0™
Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:00 PM
Dmn the limnk doet work ror me..

excue me im fdrunbk
hahah

sk8er_kyle
Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:31 PM
The link isnt working for me either. Darn I want to try this out.

Infernal Mass
Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:58 PM
that's odd i checked just now and it works fine.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 23rd, 2003, 03:54 PM
I've tried everything and I can't get it to work.

Reid
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:26 PM
Iron Sam Roberts

Hmm . . . like the musician?

:P

And that link isn't working for me either, which sucks 'cause I want a pirate name!

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:44 PM
Not working for me now either. Before when I clicked on it, it took me to this site called DigiMedia...I was lost, so I didn't do anything....:heh:

Piggle_humsy
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Yep not working for me either, I tried going to the main site, the copy shortcut and paste thing! Nuthin!
I wanna have a pirate name! *Sulks* :laugh:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

ssjtrunks13
Feb 25th, 2003, 02:33 PM
I looked it up on google and it looks like the page has been torn down or something.