PDA

View Full Version : Stuff part deux

Gadzoox
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Here's some more. It turned out that my scanner worked with the other computer! :roll:

This is the same guy from that little blue sketch I showed you guys before.... I'm really happy with him. :)
http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/cloak.txt

My half of an art trade.
http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/shadowwakercolourcopy.txt

And gamer, I just need to colour yours then I'll post it! :)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Cool, I'd have problems drawing the second one.(that is personal problems):roll:

DSgamer
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:53 PM
damn dude, those are some awesome pics

ooh, i cant wait to c the pic that u drew for me

Pu the Owl
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:24 PM
I like the second one so much! The peaceful atmosphere of the image is great... That pic makes me feel so sleepy...

You said it's for an art trade project: this means the character's not your creation or is it simply something you drew for another person?

Gadzoox
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Thanks you guys!! :happy:

I'm glad I actually made it peaceful... the girl whom it was for just had a friend pass away and I wanted to give her something that would sort of.. calm her mind.

Yeah, the character is all hers, 'Shadow Waker' is her name. It was the first time I'd ever done a brindle coloured wolf before!

Haha, look at it before you go to bed if you have troubles sleeping!!! :D

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Once again, these drawings look fantastic! The first one has a bit of mystery to it. I like it! :D Also, the colors contrast really well with each other.
The second one is great too...I'm glad you didn't do a shocking green for the grass...it makes it peaceful pic and kinda dreamy too. Keep up the great work!! :D

dan da man
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Wow there both good, keep up the good wook zoox!:)

kupoartist
Feb 21st, 2003, 02:31 PM
awesome pics... its hard to believe, but I think you're actually getting better (ie. even more advanced than overly amazing!) :laugh: The first is particuarly great... mysterious, and excellently coloured (great lighting). The second looks beautifully peaceful, with lovely little details (nice fur). The backgrounds on both are nice choices, but the grass in the second one just works sooo well!

Gadzoox
Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:02 PM
Awwr, thanks guys!!

Artist and Meryl, thanks for pointing out points that you liked, it's neat to know!! (not to mention overly flattering! *blush*)