PDA

View Full Version : Avatar tournament

Beretta55
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:42 AM
"Attention this had turned into a sig tournament so the avatar idea got trashed. so if you have a sig and want to enter then come on down!"

i have ALOT of free time's on my hand and decided i should do a avatar tournament. it is simple.....vote for the avatar you think look's best out off the two oppent's. now all avatar's are great just decide which one you like better. i need 13 or 11 people (since im entering myself)
when i get enough people i will post the bracket's here and when a battle began's i will post it up. now when you vote say who you voted for. dont vote then leave. when the battle is over mod's close the topic. (so nobody looking at old theard's will vote)
Each battle last's a day or maybe even two. that's if i can remember the time.
the rule's:
have fun.
no My avatar ownz joo! (well......go ahead....but only be kidding)
dont rub it in if you win
dont be a sore loser.
No pming people asking them to vote for you.

Now i know that wont happen but im just making sure.

now i know that wont happen but i had to put some rule's down.

teh fighter's!:
beretta55
dan da man
spank-A-thon
sword 4 hire
Mark0
the_artist
Decifer
Soul angel
mourdor
gadzoox
sk8er_kyle
King_freak
Zerosniper
merylsilverburg
MakgSnake
ssjtrunks13 (waiting for his sig so his match will be last)

Bracket's.

Match 1
Mark0-lose
VS.
gadzoox-win

Match 2
Beretta55-win
VS.
Dan da man

match 3
spank-a-thon
VS.
Mourdor

Match 4
Sword 4 Hire
VS.
the_Artist

match 5
Decifer
VS.
Soul angel

Match 6
sk8er_kyle
VS.
King_freak

Match 7
merylsilverburg
VS.
MakgSnake

Match 8
Zerosniper
VS
ssjtrunks13

Vic Viper
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:04 AM
wohoo!! my avatar ownz, im in ..:roll:

frost dudes avatar is going down.. grrr...:evil: :P

dan da man
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Il will be in the tournament, so count me in, but who will be the judges?

Spank-A-Thon
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:29 AM
I'm not convinced of the merits of an avatar competition. I mean, it's not exactly hard to see a picture and make a 64x64 pixel avatar from it.

For those of us who actually make our own avatars rather than making use of work by a professional artist, we're at an immediate disadvantage... I fear originality would not be rewarded...

At least sig banners involve some degree of artistic talent - even if it's from a composition angle... Would it not be better to compare banners instead?

- S

dan da man
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon

I'm not convinced of the merits of an avatar competition. I mean, it's not exactly hard to see a picture and make a 64x64 pixel avatar from it.

For those of us who actually make our own avatars rather than making use of work by a professional artist, we're at an immediate disadvantage... I fear originality would not be rewarded...

At least sig banners involve some degree of artistic talent - even if it's from a composition angle... Would it not be better to compare banners instead?

- S

Spank, I think sig banners competitions have been done before and got out of had, but a avatar competition sounds fun, why not give it a try?
if you want a sig baaner tourny make a thread too and see how it goes if you want.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:48 PM
I agree with Spank...an avatar competition doesn't seem fair in most cases

mark0™
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:59 PM
My Avatar Came from PS2fantasy's avatar library, and so does others avatars...

I think Signature Banners are a better way, I agree with Spank.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:40 PM
They maybe better to judge, but not everyone has them. Then again there is no sig library. I don't mind about the avatar thing I just don't want to enter right now.

Pu the Owl
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:03 PM
Not because I want to enter the tournament, but IMO, avatar or sig is the same. Not anyone will take part in this thing anyways, so for avatars only people with self-made avatars should enter the tournament, and the same goes for sigs, meaning that only who has a sig should enter the tournament. Avatars are excellent for creativity, even if the size is so small.

kupoartist
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by mark0
My Avatar Came from PS2fantasy's avatar library, and so does others avatars...
I suppose my problem with the competition is that in a lot cases it's going to be a case of "Roger has Cloud as an Avatar, and Mindy has Sephiroth. Everyone knows that Sephiroth is teh ownorz!"

Besides, my avatars are usually about an 1/8th of the quality of my sigs... but surely the same problems in an avatar comp can be attributed to a sig comp?

Beretta55
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:14 PM
*sigh's* i was just merely suggesting an idea here:P this wouldnt be a comp where you say part of it you like. if i get enough people i will post the bracket's. then when a battle start's i will post it along with the poll of the oppent's so you can vote which one in your opinion you like better. so if your useing an avatar from the database from ps2fantasy........it dosent really matter. there are no judge's you the people decide which one you like better.

That is all.

mark0™
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:17 PM
I'm not saying that you shouldnt do it, its a cool idea, but I just agree that Sigs would be better to judge.

Beretta55
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Alright we will do a sig tournament instead.

dan da man
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Beretta55

Alright we will do a sig tournament instead.

What about the avatar tourny I was looking forward to that.

If we going to have a sig tourny im going to make my own, becuase I gave king_freak the pics of halo2 but he did the rest.

Decifer
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:40 PM
ill sign up for either the sig tourny or avatar...:cool:

Soul Angel
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Personally I think a sig or avatar tournament are both nice ideas as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

I'll be happy to join in be it a sig tournament or a avatar one, its all a bit of fun anyway. :happy:

Btw maybe this has already been answered and I've missed it, but for those who have entered are they allowed to vote for other peoples or aren't they allowed to vote at tall?

Beretta55
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Yes they can vote as well. it's a free thing and you can even vote for yourself.:laugh:

sk8er_kyle
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:48 PM
I want in the avatar tournament. My avatar is the best.

Daedaelus
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:10 PM
I'll go for the avatar contest as well. Samus is queen!

IcyMourdor
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:17 PM
shoot, my sheep avatar was on my old computer. I wonder if i can find it again.

I'll enter if i can find it. My sigs aren't good enough to enter.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor

I'll enter if i can find it. My sigs aren't good enough to enter.

I like your current sig. I think that would do fine.

dan da man
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:56 AM

Yes they can vote as well. it's a free thing and you can even vote for yourself.:laugh:

If that happened, everyone would have one vote each, you need to pick some people who are not in the contest to be the judges.

Beretta55
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:20 AM
No judge's anyone can vote it's a public thing. i have seen this tournament done before it wasnt that big of a deal that you could vote for yourself. or we could do away with people voting for themself's if it make's you feel better;)

dan da man
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:23 AM

No judge's anyone can vote it's a public thing. i have seen this tournament done before it wasnt that big of a deal that you could vote for yourself. or we could do away with people voting for themself's if it make's you feel better;)

nah..im not to arsed about it, it's just going to be some fun. Have we got enuf people yet to start the contest yet?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:05 AM
If you decide to make it a sig contest too. I'll join as soon as I get one.

Gadzoox
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:35 PM
I win!!! hehee. :)

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 18th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Is this tournament ever going to begin..?

Beretta55
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:03 PM
i have 13 people (myself included).......i need just one more person with a sig.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:17 PM
If you don't get someone else to enter by the time mine is finished I will enter then.

dan da man
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

If you don't get someone else to enter by the time mine is finished I will enter then.

Hurry, lets get this party started!

kupoartist
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:38 PM
how long till it's finished trunks?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:46 PM
I don't know exactly how long. To tell the truth PIggle's sister is going to make it. I've sent her some pictures and she told me she would get them to her sister the next time they see eachother.

Beretta55
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:46 PM
When trunk's get's his signuture done i will start with the bracket's and the first match will began.

Vic Viper
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:16 PM
do this little fellas count ??:peoples:

| | |
V V V :P

mark0™
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Want me to enter to round off the contestant numbers?

My sig needs a lot more work... but what the hell, I'll enter anyways.

Beretta55
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by king_freak

do this little fellas count ??:peoples:

| | |
V V V :P
Yes they do:laugh: but we would need another person to join. or i could just do a 3-way match:P

sk8er_kyle
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:49 PM
I dont think my sig is working. can you guys see it? Because I cant see it.

happy_doughnut
Feb 19th, 2003, 01:50 AM
This thread has quite a number of posts and still not enough contestants ? Hmm...

My sig. is obviously the best ever... just look at the texture. Oh, so smooth and soft...

If this ever gets started, can I be a "judge" ? No ? Well, too bad... I'm putting myself in charge of that position XD

BTW, Kyle... nope. I can't see your sig. either. :(

Beretta55
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:24 AM
well.....yay! i can now add you and king without it being uneven. all i need is trunk's for his sig to be done and we can start the show.:P

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:01 AM
I'm still waiting, I haven't got word from PIggle yet. If you can and want to/can I have no problem with you guys starting before it is finished. I'm sure it's probably going to be awhile.

Piggle_humsy
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Ok if you are gonna do a sig pic comp then you need to leave it open for a while and put like a date when they all have to be in by! coz some people who dont have sigs have to wait for other people to make them! ok well thats all i have to say!

piggle :roll:
x x x x

dan da man
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ZeroSniper

My sig. is obviously the best ever... just look at the texture. Oh, so smooth and soft...

LOL, huh no.

kupoartist
Feb 19th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by sk8er_kyle
I dont think my sig is working. can you guys see it? Because I cant see it. nope, and whats more, I get a window up asking for a password from that site (nofx) on every thread you sig is shown... i think we can assume that you can't link from that site.

mark0™
Feb 19th, 2003, 01:28 PM
thats weird, i could link with my old NOFX account.

Kyle... Please get a new hosting site, please, that pop up thingy is pissing me off.

David
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:39 PM

"Attention this had turned into a sig tournament so the avatar idea got trashed. so if you have a sig and want to enter then come on down!"

i have ALOT of free time's on my hand and decided i should do a avatar tournament. it is simple.....vote for the avatar you think look's best out off the two oppent's. now all avatar's are great just decide which one you like better. i need 13 or 11 people (since im entering myself)
when i get enough people i will post the bracket's here and when a battle began's i will post it up. now when you vote say who you voted for. dont vote then leave. when the battle is over mod's close the topic. (so nobody looking at old theard's will vote)
Each battle last's a day or maybe even two. that's if i can remember the time.
the rule's:
have fun.
no My avatar ownz joo! (well......go ahead....but only be kidding)
dont rub it in if you win
dont be a sore loser.
No pming people asking them to vote for you.

Now i know that wont happen but im just making sure.

now i know that wont happen but i had to put some rule's down.

teh fighter's!:
beretta55
dan da man
spank-A-thon
sword 4 hire
Mark0
the_artist
Decifer
Soul angel
mourdor
gadzoox
sk8er_kyle
King_freak
Zerosniper

No me, thats not very nice, I wanna join...

Beretta55
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:41 PM
you will have to get a signuture then;)

David
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:50 PM

you will have to get a signuture then;)

How in the world you do that, oh you are pullin my leg arn't you?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:00 PM

thats weird, i could link with my old NOFX account.

Kyle... Please get a new hosting site, please, that pop up thingy is pissing me off.

So that's what it was! The pop up is also annoying.

Originally posted by David

How in the world you do that, oh you are pullin my leg arn't you?

How would you make a sig? I guess you'd have to use something like photoshop, or you could talk to Piggle and see if she could get her sister to make you one. You'll also need to give her some pictures.

David
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:13 PM

How would you make a sig? I guess you'd have to use something like photoshop, or you could talk to Piggle and see if she could get her sister to make you one. You'll also need to give her some pictures.

What kind of Pictures?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:18 PM
I was just saying if you wanted pictures in the sig you would also have to send them.

David
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:29 PM

I was just saying if you wanted pictures in the sig you would also have to send them.

Nevermind then, im not to up for looking pictures.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
That's too bad. What kind of pictures would you like to have in it?

sk8er_kyle
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:16 PM
Do you guys know a good hosting site. I think my sig is working right now but I dont want that pop up thing to happen again. I dont want to piss every one off with that stupid pop up.

merylsilverburg
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Call me dumb, but does the sig. have to be original work by you or can it be done by someone else? I can't make my own sig. and the one I have currently was done by Makg.

Beretta55
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Call me dumb, but does the sig. have to be original work by you or can it be done by someone else? I can't make my own sig. and the one I have currently was done by Makg.
Yes that's fine. my sig wasnt made by me it was made by king_freak.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:55 PM

Makg made that? He's really good, nice pic I'd vote for you. I'm not making mine either, Piggle's sister is.

Vic Viper
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by sk8er_kyle

Do you guys know a good hosting site. I think my sig is working right now but I dont want that pop up thing to happen again. I dont want to piss every one off with that stupid pop up.

http://www.imagestation.com/

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:18 AM

Yes that's fine. my sig wasnt made by me it was made by king_freak.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. Uh...well...if that's the case...then is it too late for me to enter? :right:

Makg made that? He's really good, nice pic I'd vote for you. I'm not making mine either, Piggle's sister is.

Yes, Makg made this sig. for me and I agree, it is very good. :) If I am able to still enter, then I'd feel bad that "I'm taking all the credit" for someone else's work. :( Ah...maybe I shouldn't enter then...

Beretta55
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:38 AM
No you can enter. and at the end the of tournament the sig maker's will be credited for their hard work in making sig's. all we need is some dramatic music and were set!XD

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:22 AM

and at the end the of tournament the sig maker's will be credited for their hard work in making sig's.

That's great! I'm glad we'll be giving the makers credit. :)
Okay then, count me in! Yay! :laugh:

dan da man
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:14 AM

It dont matter, Makg made one omy sigs too, not the one I got now, but the snake and merly one he made me, he's good.:)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:32 PM
I'm with merylsilverburg, I'm glad baretta55 has decided to give the makers credit. I'd also feel bad, but afterwards I would still have thanked PIggle for getting the pictures to her sister to make a great sig.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 20th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Yeah, Makg's sigs are quite awesome, someday I'd like to ask him to make me one...that is if he doesn't hate me for all the arguments I've caused with him

but for the time being I have this sig...so I guess I'll enter it if you'd like...and if this tournament will ever lift off of the ground...Fortune made mine so all credit should be heading in her direction.

merylsilverburg
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Speaking of Fortune, she's also very good at making sigs. I really like yours, S4H. :)

Beretta55
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:43 PM
i already have enough challenger's for a even fight. but im still waiting on trunk's......then i will probally have to do a 3 way match. but not to be harsh but if trunk's dosent get his sig in pretty soon i will have to start it without him. but there will be other tournament's as well in the future.

sk8er_kyle
Feb 20th, 2003, 09:42 PM

i already have enough challenger's for a even fight. but im still waiting on trunk's......then i will probally have to do a 3 way match. but not to be harsh but if trunk's dosent get his sig in pretty soon i will have to start it without him. but there will be other tournament's as well in the future.
Cant you start a few matches now? you can do the match with trunks last.Then we wont have to wait as long. I dont think my sig is going to win. Its pretty good considering its the first sig i ever made.

MakgSnake
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

Yeah, Makg's sigs are quite awesome, someday I'd like to ask him to make me one...that is if he doesn't hate me for all the arguments I've caused with him
Dont worry about it, its cool. Thats just part of the forums/discussions.

Oh by the way, I would like to enter as well..... if thats not a prob for the other members. :right:

Beretta55
Feb 21st, 2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Dont worry about it, its cool. Thats just part of the forums/discussions.

Oh by the way, I would like to enter as well..... if thats not a prob for the other members. :right:
YES! you can enter then win trunk's come in it will be all even. i will start up a match but first let me do the bracket's i will post them here then at the first post.

Note: Signing up is over now. anybody who want's to sign up well im sorry you lost your chance. but there will alway's be next the neat tournament.

Signing up is over! time for the matches! muahahahahahaha!
BTW: mod's could you sticky this topic? so i dont unless this dosent get posted on for a long time i dont have to try to find it. just keep it stickied till the whole tournament is over if that wouldnt be a problem.

Bracket's.

Match 1
Mark0
VS.
gadzoox

Match 2
Beretta55
VS.
Dan da man

match 3
spank-a-thon
VS.
Mourdor

Match 4
Sword 4 Hire
VS.
the_Artist

match 5
Decifer
VS.
Soul angel

Match 6
sk8er_kyle
VS.
King_freak

Match 7
merylsilverburg
VS.
MakgSnake

Match 8
Zerosniper
VS
ssjtrunks13

kupoartist
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:21 PM
sounds good ^_^ ... even if i'm effectivly dead already :laugh:

dan da man
Feb 21st, 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

sounds good ^_^ ... even if i'm effectivly dead already :laugh:

LoL:laugh:

Damn im up next, im so nervous!:nerv:J/K

ssjtrunks13
Feb 21st, 2003, 04:44 PM
From the looks of it, I bet it's going to be as close as mark0 and Gadzoox has turned out to be.

Beretta55
Feb 21st, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

LoL:laugh:

Damn im up next, im so nervous!:nerv:J/K
Your dead! mauahahahahahahahahaha! jk jk:laugh:

merylsilverburg
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:18 PM

Match 7
merylsilverburg
VS.
MakgSnake

Ahaha! Cute. XD Since I'm pretty sure he made his own Shenmue II sig. the credit goes to Makg anyway, so it's all good. :D

mark0™
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:27 PM
King_FRwka nad Makg are probably going to win, they have more entries than anyone else lol.

Its pretty close between me and Gadzoox, the link is here if you havent voted

http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5504

sk8er_kyle
Feb 21st, 2003, 08:15 PM
Oh no King_freak is going to beat me. I hope I get at least a few votes.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:41 PM
HEy Kyle, I'll wait the last day to vote and if you're behind I'll go ahaead and vote for ya.:cool:

Not only is it going to be close with meryl and Makg, it's also going to be close with me and ZeroSniper, at least that's what I believe.

mark0™
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:05 AM
You dont even have a sig pic yet, how can You say it'll be close?

dan da man
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:26 PM

Not only is it going to be close with meryl and Makg, it's also going to be close with me and ZeroSniper, at least that's what I believe.

How do you know its going to be close between them too? can you see into the future!J/K:laugh:

Going to be cool two mods going head to head...hehe.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:05 PM
No, I can't see the future. I'm just saying what I feel because there's got to lots of people out there who like me, right?

dan da man
Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:17 PM

No, I can't see the future. I'm just saying what I feel because there's got to lots of people out there who like me, right?

Yes me!!!!:happy:

kupoartist
Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
No, I can't see the future. I'm just saying what I feel because there's got to lots of people out there who like me, right? but surely thats irrlevent, given that people vote for who's sig looks the nicest / funniest and not their opinions of the owner of the sig?

mark0™
Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
It's not a popularity contest, at least I hope its not.

dan da man
Feb 23rd, 2003, 04:38 PM

It's not a popularity contest, at least I hope its not.

True, but some people might vote forthat person if they like them. Im voting for the sig of course.:D

David
Feb 23rd, 2003, 06:03 PM
I'm still waiting, if Piggle could get her sister to make one for me. Hmmmm.... Maybe im being to rational with this...?

merylsilverburg
Feb 23rd, 2003, 07:46 PM
Like the_artist said, it would be unfair to vote for the person's sig. just because you like that person. For the first match, I like both Gadzoox and mark0, but I voted for mark0 because I really like his sig.

Spank-A-Thon
Feb 23rd, 2003, 07:48 PM

It's not a popularity contest, at least I hope its not. Ahhh, the inherent problem with these types of polls (best poster, avatar, etc) raises it's head again...

Unfortunately these type of subjects do tend to become nothing more than popularity contests, and that's gotta be bad for the forums. It can lead to newer members (or even older ones too I guess) feeling not part of some kind of 'clique'. I really hope this doesn't turn out that way.

I've seen it happen before - however I have faith in the people here. Let's keep it right guys (and gals) and keep 'favouritism' out of it!!!

- S

Beretta55
Feb 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
Yes i understand but i just did this out of good fun. i hope this too dosent cause too much trouble as well.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:11 PM
I never meant for anyone to bring up that this sounds like a popularity contest to me. I was just saying maybe there some fans out there, but I wouldn't count on it.

Beretta55
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:43 AM
Match 2 is posted everybody.

sorry i have been late:heh:

ssjtrunks13
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:40 AM
It seems people have been talking about dan da man's sig just being a picture resized. I just wanted to say I should have a sig picture within the next week and I can tell you that it won't be just a resized picture, it's actually gonna use three pictures.

dan da man
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:37 AM

It seems people have been talking about dan da man's sig just being a picture resized

Im not bothered, at long as it looks good to me im happy with my sig.

mark0™
Mar 1st, 2003, 02:48 PM
Barretta, why not put up all comp's jus now at the same time, except ppl who havent got the Sigs yet, its gonna take ages if we do it one at a time.

kupoartist
Mar 1st, 2003, 05:17 PM
Barretta, why not put up all comp's jus now at the same time, except ppl who havent got the Sigs yet, its gonna take ages if we do it one at a time.
whilst true, it is unlikely that most of the people around here are going to find time to vote in 13 seperate polls in 2 days... we'd much rather vote over a few days, though I suspect that 26 is perhaps not "a few" :happy:

Beretta55
Mar 1st, 2003, 06:25 PM

Your kidding right? that would be way too much. how about this. after this match i will start putting up two each day.
that should make it move on faster.

mark0™
Mar 1st, 2003, 08:14 PM
Theres 8 matches all together, 6 left after the one that is on, why not put them all up.

It doesnt take more than 5 minutes to choose which you like better.

then once they are all done, we go on to the next matches between the previous winners.

And if you need help setting up polls, I'd do a few for you.

kupoartist
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:14 AM
... where did i get 14 from? :laugh:

anyways, if theres only 6 to go now (and in a few of them people haven't even got their sigs), thats only 12 days as long as long as someone remembers to post them each day. 12 days isn't long, and after that it'll only be another 7 matches right? ...

if you're gonna post all of them up at once, at least extend the poll closing by a day or so. People simply don't want the hassle (not that I wouldn't, but not everyone has infinite online time), and its not like we all watched a dodgy B&W video tape and have seven days to live....

... right?

:shock:

mark0™
Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:17 AM
lol, It's just a thought really, I think 3 days for one comp is too long.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:40 AM
I think two at a time would be best. Until you get to my match if I don't have a sig by then. I think it should continue the way it has been until I've got a sig pic secured.

dan da man
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:43 AM

I think two at a time would be best. Until you get to my match if I don't have a sig by then. I think it should continue the way it has been until I've got a sig pic secured.

I agree with trunks, who cares if the tourny goes on for a long time! im sure it will be remebered for a long time too.

Beretta55
Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:59 AM
Ok people im going to post the rest of the matches. yes all of them. except for the one with zerosniper and trunk's. by the time the other matches are over and still no sig. zero sniper will win by default.
but these matches will be up for 3 day's or 4. so every body gets a chance to vote.

dan da man
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:32 AM

Ok people im going to post the rest of the matches. yes all of them. except for the one with zerosniper and trunk's. by the time the other matches are over and still no sig. zero sniper will win by default.
but these matches will be up for 3 day's or 4. so every body gets a chance to vote.

You sure are strict.:laugh:

Beretta55
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:06 AM

You sure are strict.:laugh:
Heh just wait till you see me on a bad day. im a walking nightmare;)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:51 AM
I have no worries becuse someone has finally made me a sig and I should have it no later than tomorrow, but you still should wait for the other matches to be over.

dan da man
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:33 AM

I have no worries becuse someone has finally made me a sig and I should have it no later than tomorrow, but you still should wait for the other matches to be over.

If you have "sig", put it up now then. Or why tomos.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:47 AM

If you have "sig", put it up now then. Or why tomos.

It's not up on the web, but gamer should take care of that later today. I'll put it up then.

dan da man
Mar 4th, 2003, 05:21 PM

It's not up on the web, but gamer should take care of that later today. I'll put it up then.

Ok sir, hope its a good one though.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Finally, it should be below this post and if it's not I'll fix it real quick.

merylsilverburg
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:34 PM
ssj, you have to put [/img] on the last one. We can't see your sig. until you do that.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:43 PM
I would've changed it sooner but my computer froze and I had tro restart it. Hope you guys like it, I do.

merylsilverburg
Mar 4th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Oh nice! I like it a lot! :happy:

Vic Viper
Mar 5th, 2003, 12:03 AM
nice sig, ssjtrunks..:)http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

sk8er_kyle
Mar 5th, 2003, 12:47 AM
Nice sig trunks. It looks really cool.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Thanks, it was made by Makg and hosted by gamer so they are thew guys that made this all possible. I can't wait to get the rest of the matches started.

dan da man
Mar 5th, 2003, 08:09 AM
Nice sig trunks, also Vic thats a nice ZOE sig too.

mark0™
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Hhmm, Gadzoox has changed her sig a few times since she beat me, will she use her old sig for the next round or her new one? :confused:

Wish I had this one I got, done before the comp.

Pu the Owl
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:21 PM

Hhmm, Gadzoox has changed her sig a few times since she beat me, will she use her old sig for the next round or her new one? :confused:

I think for the next rounds of the tournament Beretta (he's taking care of this, isn't he?) should use the older signature, the one that made Gadzoox win the previous round. It would be unfair to use the newest sigs ;)

Preventer Wind
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
I think for the next rounds of the tournament Beretta (he's taking care of this, isn't he?) should use the older signature, the one that made Gadzoox win the previous round. It would be unfair to use the newest sigs

I think it makes it more interesting if they are allowed to use new sigs. Because someone can make a new sig and it could be worse then before but that person thinks it's better then their old one. Or they can make a better one and that can help them out.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:51 PM
I've been given permition by Beretta to put up the rest of the polls. I'll put them up later tonight or tomorrow.