PDA

View Full Version : godess and rpgking

Pu the Owl
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:03 PM
For those who were insulted or got involved in flamings with godess: I want to inform you that rpgking and godess were the same person. I must thank the people who reported the threads and let me know about all the chaos caused by this idiot all around the forums. I have banned both members, considering they were the same person. I'm also deleting all the offesive posts around the boards, so this should end pretty soon. Do not reply to the posts or it'll take me hours to clean everything! :laugh:

Hope nobody got offended for what happened. Sorry for not being able to manage the situation earlier.

mark0™
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Wow It was RPGKing??!

I knew it had to be an existing member, because he signed up and began to post crap...

What a fool :disturb: Thanks for banning them :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
I didn't even know a godess existed. Oh well, he's gone now.

I'm just surprised a member got banned without me messing with his head.

Infernal Mass
Feb 14th, 2003, 08:16 PM
just another extinguished alter ego caper .

XD

DSgamer
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:15 PM
aw man, i kinda liked that RPGKing guy, well, too bad for that basturd hehehehhee:evil: :evil: :evil:

Daedaelus
Feb 14th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Believe it or not, I actually thought they were the same person from the begining. Both had that childish way of posting. Well, gald to hear that the offensive posters are gone.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Well I found both, or should I say him rather annoying anyway so I'm glad they're...er...he's gone...

DragonSphere
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Wow...you really can miss a lot even if you're gone for only a few days. Oh well, good riddens I guess. :P

kupoartist
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Iguana
Believe it or not, I actually thought they were the same person from the begining. Both had that childish way of posting. Well, gald to hear that the offensive posters are gone.
Similarly, I thought that if it was an existing member (and this kind of thing works like murder - you usually know your attacker!) it would be RPGKing... I'm only thankful I didn't waste any of my valuable time trying to counter-absue him ^_^

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:30 AM
On a random note: he's been trying to re-register today, probably seeing all his accounts were disabled. The mystery for me will aways be: why they (people like rpgking) absolutely want to come back after you kick them out (thanks to what they have done)? Do they find it entertaining? :peoples:
Ok, they had their dose of fun spamming all around for some hours, but then why do they feel the need to come back later? To check the result of their work?
That's something I still don't understand after all this time...

DSgamer
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:34 AM
maybe its because they wanna keep spamming

Infernal Mass
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:16 PM
perhaps his actions stem from a very mild form of retardation. that would explain the motivation behind such behavior.

dan da man
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:03 AM
Damn it was rpg king.

I was not offended by some idiot with nothing better to do, anyway thanks fortune for kicking him out, he was a idiot.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Why is it always the people who seem to be nice that all of a sudden turn bad. I guess it's another one of life's great mysteries.

kupoartist
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by goodman
For his own safety he should have stayed in the RPG forums...
... are we even talking about the same spammy RPGKing, convinced that he'd emailed square and that spamming wasn't a bad thing? :laugh:

dan da man
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Come to think of it, I cant believe the guy thought he could get away of it!:laugh:

kupoartist
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
Come to think of it, I cant believe the guy thought he could get away of it!:laugh:
the last person who claimed they had correspondance with Square was liquidsmoke... He was banned the day after I joined :laugh: ... don't claim things like that, they're bad for your forum health!

sk8er_kyle
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:31 PM
I never even noticed a godess. I guess its good that he is gone. rpgking didn't seem all that bad. He must have gotten bored with posting normally.