PDA

View Full Version : Daredevil

Matrix
Feb 14th, 2003, 05:50 PM
put your opinions here if u have seen it or want to see it!!!!

(I'm seeing it saturday!!!)

Vicious_2003
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:25 PM
The previews made it look HORRIBLE. Looks like it may be a little on the Cheezy action movie track but ill go see it anyways. Although I would be willing to bet its no where near as good as Spider-Man. Who knows it could be good even with that electra chick trying to ruin it .

sk8er_kyle
Feb 14th, 2003, 09:39 PM
I'll probly go see it. It looks pretty good. When you see it tell me if its any good.

Fox
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:19 AM
reviews said it was horrible.:frust:

Seraph Sephiroth
Feb 15th, 2003, 01:38 AM
BLast! you beat me to making this thread! lol Anyway.. I JUST went and saw this movie and personally.. I believe this movie was absolutly..positivly... BRILLIENT! So me, this surpasses Spider-man a hundred fold. I've been a Daredevil fan since I was a kid.. I kinda idolised him, because I always had the raking fear of becoming blind.. mainly because of a serious problem I have with my right eye, which ever one in a while will "flicker" and distort my vision. Lol I always thought, that if I ever did go blind.. I'd become just like Daredevil and be a super hero. lol, yeah I was a dumb kid, but hey.

Anyway, watching that movie was just like reading the comics all over again, and it made me so happy. Though for some, this movie might seem a bit depressing, but I myself, dig that sort of stuff.. anything that makes me cry.. is good in my eyes. I was facinated by the effects done for Daredevil's "radar" and was gratful for how the story was played out.

I admit the previews made it look absolutly horrible... but please, dont judge a book by its cover. lol

DragonSphere
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:32 AM
The only real bad thing I heard about it so far was that Ben Affleck shouldn't have been cast as the lead...which I totally agree on. Might see it tomorrow or Sunday.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 15th, 2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere

The only real bad thing I heard about it so far was that Ben Affleck shouldn't have been cast as the lead...which I totally agree on. Might see it tomorrow or Sunday.

That is the only thing keeping me from watching the movie, but if a certain someone dragged me to go se it I would watch.

Matrix
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by DragonSphere

to tell u the truth, I couln't think of any one better to play daredevil, and also the same thing was said about the young actor who played spiderman

all in all I would have to say it was a bit better than spider man

sk8er_kyle
Feb 15th, 2003, 08:05 PM
I guess ill probly go see it. If you say it was good then why not. I might see it this weekend but probly not till next weekend.

dan da man
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Im going to watch it this week, ive heard it is good, looks a bit like spiderman though to me.

ssjtrunks13
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:23 AM
It doesn't look like I'll be seeing it in the theaters. I have no job or any way of getting to a movie theater and my dad doesn't have the money or time to take me to see every single movie I want to when they come out. I was lucky to even have seen 8 Mile in the theaters and on the weekend it came out.(I've never seen a movie on the first day or alone)

007_JamesBond
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:47 PM
i loved this movie, i thought it was good

Piggle_humsy
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Im going to see it this weekend hopefully if everything works out! I cant wait to see ben in tight red leather! mmm! Oops sorry!
No the film looks good! Im not to sure about the girl from alias being in it coz as much as I like alias I dont want her kissing ben!

Well i'll let you know what i think if i go....

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

trunks69420
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:34 PM
I saw this movie last night and it was pretty good. I will have to see it again because of the theater that i went to had crappy sound, and this movie reliled heavily on sound. Overall Good movie, check it out if you want to... Kevin Smith(Silent Bob) is in it so i was happy. Did anyone else have an opinion?? Colin Ferril(sp?) is awesome as bullseye, and Michael Clark Duncan was pretty good as the kingpin, considering in the comics KP is white:P The characters were good, but i think someone other than affleck should have played DD. Don't get me wrong, I like Affleck a lot... But his persona doesn't really fit the Daredevil to me. He did a good job, but i think someone else could have done a little better. Oh I am just complaining over minor things... Good movie, make sure you see it at a good theater;)

ssjtrunks13
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:41 AM
If Kevin Smith is in it I'll be sure to watch it sometime.

dan da man
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

If Kevin Smith is in it I'll be sure to watch it sometime.

Ben Athlete is in aswell...damn he stole me J LO.:mad: :laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Ben Athlete is in aswell...damn he stole me J LO.:mad: :laugh:

I knew he was in it. Great joke, I felt that way too. I felt why him, and that is why I was so hesitant to see it.

DragonSphere
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:09 PM
After seeing it yesterday, I must admit that I enjoyed it much more than I thought. Yet I couldn't help but feel that Affleck's portayal of Murdock was a bit empty and flat. Throughout the movie, he didn't really show any genuine feelings of Matt's agony and thirst for "justice"; making him seem to just act and nothing more. Other things that bothered me was the first fight scene in the bar...man, I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't see jack shit while Daredevil was kicking some ass...too bad.

However, not all of it was bad. I did enjoy Bullseye's rather sporadic behavior and Duncan's performance as Kingpin. And what is to say about Elecktra? Well, put simply, Jennifer Garner is fricken' hot! :love:

I give it a solid B .

DSgamer
Feb 18th, 2003, 11:49 PM
I dunno when i'll watch this flick, I would prolly c it in da dollar theater, i have beef with ben affleck, 4 some reason he pisses me off

ssjtrunks13
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:59 AM
I think for some reason he pisses lots of people off, but I'm sure my g/f would drag me to see it if she could.

Beretta55
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:30 PM
I'm going to see it next week. ben affleck is one of my favirote actor's. i like micheal clarke duncan too. It look's pretty cool i cant wait.

Infernal Mass
Feb 23rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
the movie was alright, the part where he lit up the daredevil sign was ghey though. :disturb: The should've just left that out.