PDA

View Full Version : Wild Arms 3

Friza
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:20 PM
I was just playing Wild Arms 3 and I realized how close it was to anime style. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to know who here has played it. Who enjoys it and who thinks that it has serious replay value?

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:22 PM
I've played through about half of it I believe, I stopped a couple of months to play FFVI, I'll probably go back to it someday, overall its a pretty cool game, I don't think there's much replay value to it though...

Beretta55
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:43 PM
i got pretty far in it. then had to take it back......i hope to buy this one soon this is one of my favirote rpg's.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:31 PM
There a review up of the wild arms 3 here, so I will check it out and see what I think of the game.

Frozen
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:40 PM
I'm currently playing it, and I think there was way too much noise about it when it came out. The Cel-shading gives it a nice look and the story is cool. However, the gameplay isn't really nothing to be amazed with, even though it's different, there's nothing great about it. And they "mediums" all suck, at least the 4 I've got right now, I don't know if I'll find others later. I haven't been that far in the game although I've probably been in 4 or 5 temples already, so I have made some progress, but anyway, this game hasn't really impressed me at all. But it's good enough to keep me playing it until I finish it.

jmills726
Aug 21st, 2003, 10:25 AM
i am playing it right now and i am on chapter 3 of the game. i am almost thru it..........it is an awsome game but here the price on it has dropped from 49.99 to 19.99 in 2 months!!! that is a big drop.