PDA

View Full Version : Hours of sleep

Pu the Owl
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:20 AM
I admit this may sound stupid, but to me it's very interesting.
How many hours of sleep you have on average night? Or day, it's the same :D
About me, well, someone has to kick me, because I have very bad habits. Now, it's 7:20 am and I still have to sleep and I probably won't, considering I can't get up at 5 pm...
Well, I hope you're wise and you sleep a lot.

*bumps head against the table*

merylsilverburg
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:28 AM
Well, it depends. On weekdays, since I have school, I get around 6-7 hours of sleep. On weekends, it varies, 'cause sometimes I sleep at 4 am or 6 am. I used to have to get up at 10 am for work, so if I go to sleep at 6 am, I only got 3 hours of sleep and I'm zonked. Now, it's different, I get to wake up around 12-1 pm. I like to stay up late anyway; I guess you can call it slight insomnia. I've been staying up late since I was a kid, so now, I'm majorly sleep-deprived. :zzz:

MakgSnake
Feb 24th, 2002, 03:00 AM
There Is Something I Hate About Sleeping LATE And Getting Up Late As Well.!.

In Canada, I Use To Sleep At 6am Or Around That Time. And Use To Get Up Around 5pm Or 6pm. Now Here Is The Worst Part, I Think Something Happens To Me And To My Body, When I Dont Get To See the SUN At All. U See When I Get Sleep, Its 6am, The Sun Is About To Rise, But I Sleep And When I Get Up, The Sun Sets At That Time, So I Dont Get To See the Sun And Its Like Night All The Time, Makes Me Soooo SICK, I Feel Like Pucking At Times.!. I Just Hate That, It Gives Me Dizzyness And Stomach Problems.

So Right Now, Here In Pakistan Even If I Sleep At 3am Or 4am, I Get Up At 9am Or 10am MAX, Like That Even Though I Hardly Get Any Sleep But My Day Passes By Easily And Smoothly!.! Ive Got To Check The Sun Out Atleast Once.

So Right Now I Am Getting....5 Hours Of Sleep, but I Am Cool With It!.! :)

Hadoken
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:03 AM
I have a bad habit nowadays. since i`ve been busy, i havent gotten much sleep and only sleep when i can.
but sometimes i end up staying up until around 6am, and supposed to get up at 7am. so i try to get 1hr of sleep. but i usually end up getting wacked by a nunchuck, which for some reason, became the primary item of use my family uses to wake me up. and of course, i get up anyways, and go through the day sleepy. but if i`m lucky, i wont have anything needed to get done when i come home and get to sleep till its late at night again. and by that time, i`m not tired anymore and cant sleep. so you see me posting like i am now. lol
but i havent been busy the last few days, so i`ve gotten good sleep. and i actually woke up on time today. not sure why though, but i`m not sleepy right now.

and hey regina, i know a good way to wake you up.;)

x157anz
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:37 AM
Well on school days a norm have 9 hours of sleep. But on weekends or holidays i get 6 hours. i mainly come off the net at 1am on weekends :ghost: and 10 on school nights if im on.And i have to get up for my paper round at 7am but i had 1 week off so i can stay up later and wake up about 10am :) Confused ? :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:50 AM
On the average school night I go to bed at midnight and wake up at around 6:30. So the six hour thing works out pretty well. But what gets me angry is when on weekends I stay up till about 3 to 4 in the morning and still wake up at around 6 or 7 o'clock. It pisses me off. It's the weekend and i don't get the luxury of sleeping in. :frust:
Damn internal clock.:mad:

IcyMourdor
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I think I only get around six hours each night. I am either watching anime or talking to friends that I lose track of time and I'm really tired for school.

Spirit
Feb 24th, 2002, 12:24 PM
I used to have insomnia and got very little sleep but now I'm good. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep on weekdays and around 12 hours of sleep on the weekends, although I still stay up all night sometimes =P

DragonSphere
Feb 24th, 2002, 02:47 PM
School Days: 7 - 8 hours (Unless I have a huge report that's due the next day, in that case it's 4 - 6 hours)
Weekends/Vacation: 9-10 hours

Mercury Shadow
Feb 24th, 2002, 04:58 PM
school nights- 6-7 hours
weekends- 9-10 hours

Unfortunitely my school starts at 7:20... so i don't get much sleep, how do they expect us to work when we only get a few hours of sleep!?:frust:

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:09 PM
average on a weeknight about 8 hours then on weekends about 12 hours and up

jenova_jeb
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:16 PM
I usually get 9 to 10 hours a night.

Faile
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:08 PM
four hours maybe . or maybe three . i'm not very good at sleeping

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Can't sleep huh....try some tylenol PM that always works

nanjij
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:15 AM
hmmmmmmmm well
weekdays: i get a good 7
weekends: 9 maybe 10 or unless i get up at 2am to watch wrestling on fri and sat night so i get about 5:)

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:20 PM
I sleep all the time
weekdays- 8 and ocassional naps during the day
weekends- almost 11 and a couple of times up to 20 hours

Indrid Cold
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:31 AM
Weekdays i sleep 7 hours. In school days 1 hour. I dont want to sleep like 4 hours in weekdays. Cause i cant sleep back :D

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:59 AM
I'm not much of a sleeper... in fact, I don't really like sleeping.

I almost always sleep about 6 hours per night.
I usually go to bed at around 11:00 pm and I get up at 5:00 am... I'm a morning guy ! ;)

If I ever get up after 6:30 am... I'm grumpy and usually not in a good mood. I simply have to get up early... I've been doin' it for as long as I can remember. :D

007_JamesBond
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:49 PM
I think that you are a dying breed to be Frank, a morning guy. One who doesn't like sleep what is the world coming too, lol. Ha ha ha

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:41 PM
I love stayin up late...and I love sleepin in till the afternoon. On weekdays I'll go to bed at 11:00 or 12:00 and force myself up at 6:30...but on weekends...go to bed at 3:00...sleep in till 1:00...just how I am

RobHardo
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:29 PM
average night go to bed about 1 a.m then wake up about a in the afternoon but that's sometimes usually i sleep till eleven unless someone wakes me up.

Female_Vivi
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:06 PM
I NEED 8-9 hours of sleep. But I always get 6-7 hours of sleep. Doesn't matter if it is weekend or a nother school day.

RobHardo
Jun 17th, 2002, 05:33 PM
haha i just woke up from a six hour nap from 1-6

Esjay
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:14 PM
I ususally do not get enough sleep. (about 6 or 7 hours a night) I am up very late online, but I enjoy it, so I guess it's worth it :)

BlackThornn
Jun 18th, 2002, 01:33 AM
I usually get to sleep at around 1 AM.. get up around 6:30. Weekdays.

Weekends I sleep in for half the freakin' day. *chuckles*